Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

snuggles82

Reaction score
The 2ww is always the LONGEST 2 weeks ever, so to pass the time I decided to conduct an HPT experiment. Why not? I've got 100, and I test early anyway so let's get started. :winkwink:

According to FF i'm 4dpo. So I did what anyone with 100 tests would do and I peed on one. Yes I know it's way too early to test, but that's why I did it, so I have something to compare it to. And just to have a control (because this is for science after all) I dipped the other one in water. Let the science begin.

The top one is mine, and the bottom one is the one I dipped in water.

Anyone that wants to join in on the fun can, or if you just want to wait it out that's fine too. I will be testing daily. Let the fun begin!!!!

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    photo (37).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
Stalking. It'll be fun to see how your science experiment unfolds. :thumbup:

Ok folks. Here's today's test, and surprise surprise it's a BFN. LOL (Just kidding, I know it's too early for anything to show up yet).

But here's a question for today. For those of you who are trying for #2 or more, what days did you bd, and what gender is your little one?

We bd'd as soon as the opk popped + which was usually the day before O and on Ovulation day. Now we have 2 beautiful boys. We are hoping for a girl this time around. So we bd'd 2 days before O, skipped O day, and 2 days after. Just in case FF was a little off.

Attachments

• photo (38).jpg
    photo (38).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Ok folks. Here's today's test, and surprise surprise it's a BFN. LOL (Just kidding, I know it's too early for anything to show up yet).

But here's a question for today. For those of you who are trying for #2 or more, what days did you bd, and what gender is your little one?

We bd'd as soon as the opk popped + which was usually the day before O and on Ovulation day. Now we have 2 beautiful boys. We are hoping for a girl this time around. So we bd'd 2 days before O, skipped O day, and 2 days after. Just in case FF was a little off.

Haha this is awesome. I will be following to see how this goes :) Good luck!!
I am at the end of my cycle and only 2 tests left so I will have to save them. For next month I will buy a bunch so I can test daily starting at 8dpo. Haha none will be wasted on water.
I am trying for #2. Don't have a preference really but I guess another girl makes more sense since they would get a long better. Have always wanted a boy though. So I'm happy with either lol. For our first we dtd everyday starting at 5 days before ovulation including day of. So there was lots of sperm waiting in there. Probably made the odds equal. We did the same this month so no idea what the sex would be.

Stalking,

TTC #2, I honestly don't know when I ovulated when I conceived DS, I thought it was an anovulatory cycle. He's a boy :)

Stalking...I O'ed yesterday OR the day before..my cycle has been crap and not predictable...so I think AF is due around the 25/26. I am hoping to not test until that time but I might cave in early although I only have like 2 ICs left...I decided I am not going to order new ones until after this cycle.........so I am stalking you all :)!

I'm trying for my 2nd; for my first, I dtd on my ovulation day and I have an 11-month-old girl.

Oh and what brand of ICs and where are you buying them from?

I'm using wondfo's, and i get them off of Amazon. I have prime, so it's free shipping.The great thing about IC's is that you can test many times, but the bad thing is that you have to test many times. LOL. Test with IC's, but always confirm with FRER or a digi.

Ohhhh! How fun!

Good way to pass the time and keep your mind busy until after the TWW.
But fingers crossed for YOU in the end of this little experiment. Would be cool to slowly see a change in those sticks ;)

P.s.

I TOO have tonnnnns of those tester strips around as I have a bit of a POAS addiction. :blush:
Perhaps I will conduct little experiment of my own during my TTW if I can think of one as creative as this lol

Ooh this looks fun! I'm 7 dpo, and am going to start testing tomorrow. I got the same test strips from Amazon and read the instructions this morning. I almost tested this morning, but I didn't want to wake up DH rusting around trying to find them in the drawer I stashed them in!

I used Wondfo in 2011 with my first pregnancy and I have prime too. I will look again on there...

Stalking :p But thank you for this thread! Ages ago I did the same thing but with coffee, and well... My coffee was expecting!!! lol
When I start testing I will post a coffee pic too!

Stalking :p But thank you for this thread! Ages ago I did the same thing but with coffee, and well... My coffee was expecting!!! lol

HAHHAHA...are you serious?? Wonder what other liquids in the household would start expecting..lol...

HAHHAHA...are you serious?? Wonder what other liquids in the household would start expecting..lol...

Right. I was thinking the same thing after I read it. Now i'm curious!

6dpo. Let's talk CM. Warning content might have TMI, read at your own will.
So at 4dpo I got this yellow snotty ball of cm. I usually get it in almost every cycle, but not until much later like 11dpo on. I have read that it has something to do with the corpus luteum (literal translation is yellow body) breaking down, but does that mean that if it happened this early that I'm out?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    photo (37).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member