Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

P.s.

I TOO have tonnnnns of those tester strips around as I have a bit of a POAS addiction. :blush:
Perhaps I will conduct little experiment of my own during my TTW if I can think of one as creative as this lol

you can join in on the fun too. The more the merrier!

6dpo. Let's talk CM. Warning content might have TMI, read at your own will.
So at 4dpo I got this yellow snotty ball of cm. I usually get it in almost every cycle, but not until much later like 11dpo on. I have read that it has something to do with the corpus luteum (literal translation is yellow body) breaking down, but does that mean that if it happened this early that I'm out?

Thoughts?

My CM is all over the place so don't know. I notice a ball of cm like that sometimes too. Usually near the end for me too. This month I don't think I have noticed any though and I am 12dpo today. I took a pic of my test today. I don't know if I have been staring at it too much but now I wonder if I see a hint of a shadow where the line should be. Probably wishful thinking. I will try posting a pic in a bit.

So at 4dpo I got this yellow snotty ball of cm. I usually get it in almost every cycle, but not until much later like 11dpo on. I have read that it has something to do with the corpus luteum (literal translation is yellow body) breaking down, but does that mean that if it happened this early that I'm out?

Thoughts?

My CM is all over the place so don't know. I notice a ball of cm like that sometimes too. Usually near the end for me too. This month I don't think I have noticed any though and I am 12dpo today. I took a pic of my test today. I don't know if I have been staring at it too much but now I wonder if I see a hint of a shadow where the line should be. Probably wishful thinking. I will try posting a pic in a bit.

Do post a pic and regd. CM mine is all over the place too so I cannot help you there..I realize that if I symptom spot too much I get disappointed even more...

Thoughts?

Do post a pic and regd. CM mine is all over the place too so I cannot help you there..I realize that if I symptom spot too much I get disappointed even more...

I try not to symptom spot as well because 96% of all symptoms can be chalked up to pms, or things that just naturally happen in the 2ww. But I do notice when something is different. I get this yellow cm alot, and I have always wondered what it was. I just thought maybe someone got it to, and if they had any thoughts as to what it is.

I am fascinated at what a woman's body can do, and I always like to learn more about it. That's probably why I have a minor in healthcare administration. lol.

6footnoodle- Definitely post a pic!

Shut the front door! LimeFerret you inspired my curiosity and now I bring you gold ladies!
The top one is dipped in coffee, and sadly my starbucks is not expecting, but wait. The bottom one is dipped in hubby's Monster energy drink, and it IS expecting. I wonder what chemical composition makes it test +?

Which leads to my second question of, if someone drank a monster and then waited 2 hours and tested, would she test +?

I forgot to add that the pic was taken at the 3min. mark

Attachments

• photo (38).jpg
    photo (38).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 20
HAHAHAHHA...OMG...you are f'ing kidding me....wthhhhhhh

"My monster drink is expecting..." nice conversation starter...

HAHAHAHHA...OMG...you are f'ing kidding me....wthhhhhhh

"My monster drink is expecting..." nice conversation starter...

It was even better when i said, babe you can't drink all of your drink because i need it for a pregnancy test. The look on his face was priceless!

Wait...the Monster is expecting? How soon until we have baby monster(s) running around?!?

Haha that is hilarious!

Here is a pic from my morning test. I'm starting to believe I have line eyes. Sometimes I see nothing. Maybe it's a shadow from an evap. Probably nothing there. Don't think I'm crazy lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 37
6footnoodle- how many dpo are you? I see a line. It's faint, and when I put it under invert it's nice and thick, so I don't think it's an evap. This might be the start of a BFP. (Sorry I am not very good at "tweeking" but i tried)
From personal experience on tests that have an evap line, the line is thin.

Attachments

• bb preg invert.png
    bb preg invert.png
    275.4 KB · Views: 27
6footnoodle- how many dpo are you? I see a line. It's faint, and when I put it under invert it's nice and thick, so I don't think it's an evap. This might be the start of a BFP. (Sorry I am not very good at "tweeking" but i tried)
From personal experience on tests that have an evap line, the line is thin.

I think you are an amazing tweeker lol. I could never have done that. I will retest tomorrow morning. I was going to wait until sunday when AF is due but now I just need to know. I am 12 dpo today as well in that pic. I tested 2 days ago too but it was a bfn so threw it out without taking a pic.

I see something, a shadow, on my work computer (which is rubbish for squinting). Hope it turns into something more!!

So I'm always curious about evaps, because sometimes those little buggars can really trick you. So here is the coffee/energy drink pic dried.
coffee=BFN
Monster=BFP- interesting

Once again these are NOT my tests. Lol. I don't want to confuse anyone.

Attachments

• photo (39).jpg
    photo (39).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
Man...What is IN those monsters?!?!

Right!! I'm really curious now if someone drinks one and then takes a test later if they'll pop positive or not. I might have to have dh test it out tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be thrilled. But after all it is for science. hehe

Haha that is hilarious!

Here is a pic from my morning test. I'm starting to believe I have line eyes. Sometimes I see nothing. Maybe it's a shadow from an evap. Probably nothing there. Don't think I'm crazy lol.

I definitely see a faint line there :flower:

I can't believe monster does that. My goodness. Does it throw off people's cycles ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->