Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

7dpo. Happy Saturday!

Attachments

• photo (41).jpg
    photo (41).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 25
Boooooo BFN today. No idea what was up with yesterday's test. Maybe I had drank too much coffee :shrug: Today is completely blank. AF is due tomorrow or monday so I don't have much hope left. No more testing this month for me.

Stalking!! The monster bfp is scary!! Good luck ladies! X

Snuggles I can see a line on 7dpo or am I seeing things??!! And btw, u r so funny! Glad u started testing early so I can read on for a few more days.... Do u not see that line???!!!

I could see the line noodle! When r u goin to test again? Xx

Snuggles...I also see a line and I'm terrible at seeing squinters!

Snuggles I can see a line on 7dpo or am I seeing things??!! And btw, u r so funny! Glad u started testing early so I can read on for a few more days.... Do u not see that line???!!!

I could see the line noodle! When r u goin to test again? Xx

haha- thanks ladies! Yes I saw the line, but i didn't want to say anything first for fear of ya'll thinking i was going mad since it is still so very early. So I was waiting to see if anyone else could see it.
But Yay, I'm not going crazy! I just need it to get darker over the next couple of days.

Boooooo BFN today. No idea what was up with yesterday's test. Maybe I had drank too much coffee :shrug: Today is completely blank. AF is due tomorrow or monday so I don't have much hope left. No more testing this month for me.

Awe, I'm sorry about your bfn. Are you going to wait to test on Monday? FX'd it was just a bad test, because I swear I saw a line on your other one.

Aaw that's brill snuggles! Keeping my fingers crossed for u x

I also see your line. Can't wait to see your next test. Fingers crossed for you :)

I have been feeling pms symptoms for the past few days but still no AF. Think she will be here tonight or tomorrow morning. All I can do is wait.

Stalking!!

Omg I can't believe how pregnant the monster drink is?!! LOOL

Now you see me now you don't. :nope: boo! This is why people have a love hate relationship with IC's. Oh well, it's still early.

Welcome to the new stalkers. The more the merrier.

Let's talk cp. So I feel like I am the only one who can actually feel when my cervix changes position. I google it and nada. Can anyone else feel it? For me it feels like quick shocks "down there" and it took me a very long time to figure out it's my cervix changing position.

Attachments

• photo (44).jpg
    photo (44).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
Wondfo loves me, wondfo loves me not, Wondfo loves me. :wacko:

9dpo today. Is that a line? It came up within 10 min. but towards the tail end of it. so i don't know if it's a line or an evap. it has color in person, but IC's are tricky.What do ya'll think.

Attachments

• photo (46)_opt.jpg
    photo (46)_opt.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
  • hpt invert.png
    hpt invert.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 12
Snuggles, I do see the line on the test you just posted...do you still have more tests/save the urine??? You can test again since it is just an IC??

I see it in the pics too. I'm new to the ic thing. Still confused about seeing my slight line the one day and then nothing :p

Do you have any symptoms? I don't know anything about cervical position though.

Still no AF for me. I'm scared of cheapies. I have one left lol. Don't want to waste it. Maybe I will wait till tomorrow to test or give it a few extra days. I might have ovulated late. I was really stressed this month when I showed up to the airport with an expired passport so hubby had to leave to mexico without me hahaha. I knew that would have effected my ovulation.

Snuggles, I do see the line on the test you just posted...do you still have more tests/save the urine??? You can test again since it is just an IC??

I didn't but wish I would have. I got lost in getting the kids ready for school. I then proceeded to drink water and a cup of coffee. so now I can't test until later on today.

I see it in the pics too. I'm new to the ic thing. Still confused about seeing my slight line the one day and then nothing :p

Do you have any symptoms? I don't know anything about cervical position though.

Still no AF for me. I'm scared of cheapies. I have one left lol. Don't want to waste it. Maybe I will wait till tomorrow to test or give it a few extra days. I might have ovulated late. I was really stressed this month when I showed up to the airport with an expired passport so hubby had to leave to mexico without me hahaha. I knew that would have effected my ovulation.

Oh wow. That would stress anyone out. No I don't have any symptoms yet. But with my other 2 I didn't start getting symptoms until after my missed af. So it's still really early.

I didn't but wish I would have. I got lost in getting the kids ready for school. I then proceeded to drink water and a cup of coffee. so now I can't test until later on today.

Will be waiting for your test Snuggles. How many DPO are you now? Can you do a FRER or is it too soon for it already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->