Just for fun to pass the time in 2ww. Hpt experiment.

Here's a "tweeked" version. My lines like to disappear and reappear at their own will. Just to drive me insane. I swear Wondfo has a mind of his own.

Attachments

• photo (82)_opt (1).jpg
    photo (82)_opt (1).jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 10
U need to use a different make now as these are not the best!

I am still thinkin u r tho! fingers crossed u r! An this has been a good tww xx

I see a little something again. When are you planning on trying a frer? No AF is a good sign :) Fingers crossed for you!

Following I use to be a wondfo fan until I realized I was getting faint positives for 2 or 3 cycles and nothing else. So about weeks ago I did my own experiment with the last three I had from the bunch. I peed on one, made dh pee on one and dipped one under the sink. Supposedly my dh is expecting too. All dh had drank was water and Gatorade the day before. I also had my usual faint line too. Water and root beer for me. Water was negative. Hmmmm.... I ordered new ones and decided only to use them to test out my trigger and if it's dark confirm with frer.

Following I use to be a wondfo fan until I realized I was getting faint positives for 2 or 3 cycles and nothing else. So about weeks ago I did my own experiment with the last three I had from the bunch. I peed on one, made dh pee on one and dipped one under the sink. Supposedly my dh is expecting too. All dh had drank was water and Gatorade the day before. I also had my usual faint line too. Water and root beer for me. Water was negative. Hmmmm.... I ordered new ones and decided only to use them to test out my trigger and if it's dark confirm with frer.

Yeah. I think wondfo has really gone down hill. I used to never get a line EVER. The only other time I got a line was when I was preggers with ds#2. But now from 7dpo onwards there is a faint line, but nothing before. I wonder what's up with that? thanks for your input.

6footnoodle- I have 1 answer brand test left that I was hoping to wait to use with FMU, we'll see if I can hold out. And then I'll get some FRER's if the Answer test proves promising.

Time will only tell!

Snuggles, this is such a saga. For me as an onlooker, it is really intriguing, but it must be really hard for you. I hope you are trying to take a brain break from TTC at times, as I know how all consuming it can be. Really hoping for a good outcome for you.

Desi, testing time tomorrow? Keep us posted!

Thank you ladies on taking this wonderful, crazy, rollercoaster ride of a journey for September's 2ww. :witch: reared her ugly head this afternoon and right on time, so I guess Wondfo isn't my friend after all. It's been a blast!
I won't be around next month as dh will be gone for 2 weeks for work during my fertile time and ovuation, but I should be back in the game for November.

Good Luck to everyone and:dust:

Awww Snuggles...I was reading messsages in my email but a busy day today at work for me....so sorry............

Absolute madness snuggles!! I am so sorry! How evil r those sticks!!!! And how ur body can play tricks. Good luck for the future xxxxx

Sorry snuggles :( really sucks you have to skip next month too. Good luck in November. No more early testing with cheapies for me.

Tested today ladies, BFN. I am pretty sure I am out as I would be 11 DPO today..the ticker is one day off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->