Just for fun, what did YOU have for breakfast ?

2 crumpets with low fat spread & reduced sugar jam .... thats a big breakfast for me I usually have a yogurt and banana or apple

Cup of tea, and a slice of toast. I usually have special k but ran out so had toast!

belvita breakfast biscuits :)

A banana!

Normally have some variety of cereal but I was out the house early this morning

I'm reallllyyy naughty :blush: I rarely eat breakfast, I only ate it everyday when I was pregnant. Soo, this morning I just had a cup of tea..
I do eat it if I'm off out the house early though and that's usually a cup of tea and toast with butter on.

I had 2 slices of toast with butter & pineapple jam, an apricot Activia yogurt and a cup of vanilla rooibos tea!

I had 2 slices of toast with peanut butter on. Eaten in the car while driving to work! :lol:

sweet FA.
I really should as im trying to loose weight!
But does any1 else find that if they eat breakfast they then pick all the way through until dinner? but if i dont eat it im not hungry until about 4pm...

A bowl of crunchy nut clusters, 2 slices of toast and jam, 1 cup of tea and a pack of custard creams!!

Best make the most of it cause come April I'll be eating nowt! Lol

Toast & plum tomatoes and a latte (skinny of course;))

I just had my usual which is cereal and orange juice :)

a cup of tea and a bowl of wheetos :blush: I blame my boyfriend for putting them in our kitchen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->