Just for fun, what did YOU have for breakfast ?

A blueberry muffin and a huge cup of tea that never went cold.

No that's a lie. I had a cup of tea that was cold by the time I drank it, as usual! And no blueberry muffin :(

A blueberry muffin and a huge cup of tea that never went cold.

No that's a lie. I had a cup of tea that was cold by the time I drank it, as usual! And no blueberry muffin :(

:rofl:

I had yogurt and oj, yummmmy

Just a cup of coffee no sugar & skimmed milk so far! gonna have a bowl of strawberrys soon

toast :) im away to have a cup o soup just now aswell haha xx

I had a cup of coffee and some fruit n fibre. Oh and I pinched a bit of chocolate out of the cupboard while I was making it!

crunchy nut corn flakes with kara on (coconut based dairy alternative) and weak ribena...xx

a bottle of coke and a fag

:rofl:

i'm shit at eating breakfast

:coffee:

Toast with marmite, peanut butter, and banana, but not all together lol

I have a coffee first thing with a spoon of diet hot chocolate powder in (my version of a mocha :rofl:) then once I've done the school run, and before I settle down to get some Uni work done I'll have a salad or cheese on toast or something and another coffee or a Rooibos tea. I usually don't eat until the afternoon on weekends as OH does lush roast dinners and stuff :D OH thinks my morning eating is weird, but I really don't like cereal or anything that most folk would consider to be 'breakfast foods', I don't see why certain things need to be eaten at certain times of day lol.

crunchy nut corn flakes with kara on (coconut based dairy alternative) and weak ribena...xx

That kara sounds nice hon where do you get it? :flower: We use soya milk, but variety is nice. (we're not non-dairy, just switched the milk from cow :))

A packet of monster munch and Mccoys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->