Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

motherofboys

Reaction score
Back with another Christmas Journal.
So far I have 1 present, a starwars ship that fires a nerf bullet. Most likely for ds3. I've got ds2 and ds4 birthdays first.

I'll just do some blank lists for now so I know they are on the front page of the thread haha
Most likely doing made food gifts for family, except grandad as he has a PEG so can't actually eat, it just goes in a tube in his stomach. DH and I won't be buying for each other either.

Ds1 (13)
Hot chocolate set
Bedding set
Battleships
Young Frankenstein DVD
The Boy On The Top Of The Mountain book
Phone case
Hand held retro game thing
Friday Night Dinner mug
Fallout 76 controller holder
Usb extension
Glass
Chocolate orange
PvZ battle for Neighbourville
Chocolate coins
Shower gel
Candy canes
Hot choc topper
Pants
Ps plus
Ghost recon game
The Hunter game
Smarties
Alarm clock
Make your own game
£20 ps4 wallet top up
Charging cables
Phone stand
Toblerone
Moon lamp
Hoodie
Gift card for ancestors game
Controller keyboard
Godzilla DVD
Drop the poo game
Electric razor!!!

Ds2 (12)
Football boots
Bedding set
Football tracksuit
Water bottle
Mug
Cook book for teens
Sprout Sauce
Clothes (2x jeans, 2x hoodies, shirt)
The Parent Agency book
Mr Bean funko pop
Xbox live
Call of Duty controller holder
Chocolate orange
Chocolate coins
Holmes and Watson dvd
Shower gel
Candy canes
Cookie mix
Kitchen timer
Glass
Pants
Jumanji game
Wwe game
Smarties
Starwars Battle front 2
Xbox controller
£20 Xbox wallet top up
Toblerone
Football lamp
Controller keyboard
Sprout throwing game
Baking set and cup cakes
Bushtucker trial

Ds3 (9)
Stupid Deaths Game
Star Wars nerf ship
Stacking words and hungry frogs board games
Set of 4 WWE figures
Light sabre
Starwars figure
Playmobil blind bag
How to train your Dragon mystery box
Starwars hero masher
Ps plus
Basket ball
Smarties
Zing studio set and Zing studio person
Christmas playmobil set
2x Lego movie 2 blind bags
The dinosaur that pooped the past book
How to train your Dragon playmobil and How to train your Dragon playmobil person
Chocolate orange
Chocolate coins
Shower gel
Candy canes
Solar powered snowman
Cup
Pants and socks
Wwe game
Spiderman game
How to train your Dragon 1&2 DVD and How to train your Dragon playmobil
Skate 3 game
Headphones
Headset
Usb extension
Secret life of pets 2 DVD
Tablet and case
Playmobil covered wagon and Playmobil sheriff and Playmobil bandit set
Toblerone
Gift card for ancestors game

Ds4 (6)
Small Foot Dvd
Light sabre
Groot mighty mugg
Starwars figure
Assassins creed black flag and Assassins creed unity games
Playmobil blind bag
Ps plus
How to train your Dragon mystery box
Starwars Hero masher
Imaginext Forky and Woody
Snake in a can
Smarties
Extended storage
Cave Baby book and Wonky Donkey book
Christmas playmobil set and Christmas playmobil family set
Zing studio set and Zing studio person
Batman Lego
Yoda mug
2x Lego movie 2 blind bags
Sushi scramble board game
Singing Baby Shark puppet
How to train your Dragon playmobil and how to train your Dragon playmobil person
Chocolate orange
Chocolate coins
Shower gel
Candy canes
Pants and socks
Spider-Man game
How to train your Dragon 3 dvd and playmobil how to train your Dragon
Headphones
Solar powered elf
Tablet and case
Red dead 2
Playmobil native American family and playmobil chief
Toblerone

Niece's mum
Friendship plaque

MIL
Cup

BIL
Mug, nuts and toblerone

SIL
Candles, chocolates and fudge

Nieces family
Box of biscuits

Friend 1
Vegan lip balm
Stress keyring
Chocolate button tube x 2 for kids

Friend 2
Photo Album
Chocolate button tube x 2 for kids
Keyring style toy for baby

Mum and her husband
Photo Magnets
Personalised tree ornament

Grandad
Photo Magnets

Secret Santa
Yankee candle

Christmas Eve Box
The Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch
Mini WWE set
Pjs x 4
Best Christmas Family Board Game
Selection box x4
Toy story 4 DVD
Racing reindeer
Lego sticker books

Dog
Dog toys x3
Jumbone

Cat
Food

Snake
Plant for cage

Mums dog
Santa toy

Last edited:
Following I always like to see your lists as my boys are similar ages to your two youngest

Smyths book finally arrived. I had to order one this year for some reason. I think I've got a couple of ideas.

It's the MRI tomorrow. Today I'm running round like a loon trying to get as much done so tomorrow I basically just have to get everyone up, fed and dressed.
I'm worried about morning sickness striking while I'm sitting in with him too.

Any way, some of the boys birthday things arrived earlier, and in with them was a Christmas present.
I'm concerned ds3 is going to need a new tablet. There's only one charger in the house that'll charge it now (not even the one it came with) and it can charge all day and still only have 40%
Its about 6/7 years old now but it's just a big chunk of budget to replace. It would probably cost just as much to get him the little notebook laptop I got the bigger two last year, but the tablet is more convenient as he likes to lay on his bed and watch on it when he needs a chill day

Any way, some of the boys birthday things arrived earlier, and in with them was a Christmas present.
I'm concerned ds3 is going to need a new tablet. There's only one charger in the house that'll charge it now (not even the one it came with) and it can charge all day and still only have 40%
Its about 6/7 years old now but it's just a big chunk of budget to replace. It would probably cost just as much to get him the little notebook laptop I got the bigger two last year, but the tablet is more convenient as he likes to lay on his bed and watch on it when he needs a chill day

What about the Amazon tablets? Not the fire ones, just the normal ones, not sure if they have a name for them... 2 xmases ago I payed £30 each for these ones and they are brand new, tbh my two don't use them, my son has stole my OHs unused tablet as it has a big screen and my daughter mainly uses her phone or laptop, but for general games and YouTube, these ones were a godsend! Such a shame I have two gathering dust! I'll keep one for this baby for when he's older and I may just sell the other second hand, as they were only £30 each brand new oll probably get rid of it for £10 something like that

We had cheap ones in the past and had a fire but didn't have a lot of luck with them. He has a Samsung at the moment which I'm sure at the time Amazon had an offer on and I got it for £80. I've seen a newer (but not newest) version on there for £99 down from £139 so hopefully when I have to money I'll be able to get a deal like that. Maybe on black Friday. Ds4 has the same tablet as him, but we got it free when we moved house and subscribed to sky :haha:

You can't beat the Samsung ones though in terms of how fast they are! A laggy tablet is not good when you have kids :rofl: my DS uses my partners Lenovo tablet, not sure how much it was mind, but the screen on it is huge! Perfect for all that Robloxing:rofl:

Hahaha oh yeah you definitely a big screen for that.
He uses his every day so it is worth that bit extra. I thought about replacing it with an old phone which is what I did when ds2s broke but I don't think he'd get on with a smaller screen. He likes things how he likes them.

No that would be my son now! He's so used to that big tablet than even smaller ones don't do it for him! I do sit there and play roblox with him from time to time and I find it easy on my phone, I'd probably struggle playing it with a big screen!

Btw Ebay has got the sets again, I think they are a pound odd more than I payed in the summer, but they do have other sellers there too!

Screenshot_20190930-094027_eBay.jpg

I'm trying to hold out for shopping with my niece on the 1st and the Black Friday before buying anything but it's really hard to hold back. However I've not actually got many ideas for the older ones so if I do shop now it'll all be the little ones then they'll decide they need something later on.

2 more purchases, one being the Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch book for ds4, we have the first one and he loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->