Kay's Christmas Journal 2019

Just got ds3 a set of 4 wwe figures. I think he'll be the one I finish first at this rate.
Also, ds4 came back from shopping with MIL with two of those little things where you put them in sunlight and they dance. They are Halloween themed ones so thought I might get him a Christmas one for his stocking as he is loving them.

Got ds1 and 2 new bedding sets. Feels boring but it's always so hard to make up their numbers without either buying useless tat or it all being on tech for ds1 so I decided that can be their "something you need."
Also got ds1 a funny (possibly not entirely appropriate but he is almost 14) battle ships game called Battlesh*ts. It's themed like a toilet and the ship's are.... well... you can guess :xmas13::xmas20:

Just ordered some photo magnets for my mum and grandad. I'll probably get my mum something else as well, and I'm not sure whether the will be Christmas or her birthday with is 28th of December, but they were only £3 a set plus postage so thought why not?

Updated, lists are starting to look a bit healthier now. Everything I got today apart from the pjs were in the sale. The light sabers were like 44.99 down to 11.99! The groot thing was £10 down to 3.
Also got ds2 a nice water bottle for football. I know it seems like a non present but we always just get cheap ones and this one was £7.99 on offer and is something he'll appreciate and get use out of. So as long as he's going to like it and it's not just going to sit there I've decided I don't care if it's a traditional present thing. Better than spending for the sake of it and it not getting used and DH said he had asked for a new bottle recently

Where did you get photo magnets from? X

Photobox, but I went in through an ad on Facebook as when I searched up the website it said they were £9 but going in through the ad it said they were £3.

Took ds2 for a hair cut today and popped in to Savers and got my mum a SJP perfume for her birthday in December, and Sainsbury's had the basic Imaginext Toy Story packs reduced to clear at £6.50. It went through the till at £13 so I had to call someone over but I did it it for £6.50 so I've got forky and woody in one pack for ds4

Thanks. We got some a few years ago so may get more and use as stocking Fillers :)

I'm going to get my mum something else to go with them but my Grandad can't eat or drink (he had a peg to his stomach that he's fed through) he doesn't ever want anything so it's only really a token gift to say he's been thought of.

Just ordered from the book people £4.99for 4 Lego Christmas sticker books. Going to split them between the youngest 2. Maybe one each on Christmas eve and one each in their presents.

It's annoying when that happens at the till! I'm glad it got sorted though. Sounds like a good saving! :)

Oops, just spent the rest of the money I had for shopping yesterday :haha: Got SIL and BIL something, a joint Christmas eve box toy, a mug and cook book for teens for ds2, dvd and book for ds1, ds4 is really in to pranks and making people jump right now so got him a can with a snake in it :haha: will update lists now

It's annoying when that happens at the till! I'm glad it got sorted though. Sounds like a good saving! :)
If I had been getting other things I wouldn't have even noticed so thankfully it was only that

I bet they probably make a lot of extra profit like that!

After shopping Friday and Saturday I now just want to buy everything :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->