Birthdays

DH (4th December) Solo DVD.

Mum (28th December) Lunch!

Christmas

MIL - Photo tile.

Grandad - Photo tile.

BIL - Mug, coffee, biscuits.

SIL- Mug, coffee, biscuits.

Mum and husband - Mugs, coffee, biscuits.

Friend 1 - Two books from her Amazon wish list. 2x selection boxes for her kids (to buy)

Friend 2 -Two books from Amazon wish list. 2x selection boxes for her kids (to buy)

Secret Santa - Flavoured coffee's set, mug, variety of wax melts, unicorn sticker book and colouring in book for her daughter.

Sammy the Snake - A new hide as he's out grown his old one and DS3 won't forgive me if I leave him out :haha:

Jess the Cat - Treats, a single portion of posher food than his usual one for his 'Christmas dinner'.

Wolfie the Dog - A selection of Christmas dog toys, doggie mince pies.

Poppy (Mum's dog, only buying this year as she is new and Mum bought for Wolfie the first year we had him) An elf dog toy, will also send some of Wolfie's doggy mince pies.

DH -
Cousin Eddie Funko pop
Father Figure DVD
Nivea Men set
Hoodie
Yoda Mug
Chocolate
Orange flavour Chocolate
Paul Weller C.D.
Jeans
Deep Fat Fryer (Because he won't shut up about "if we had one I could cook this")

Last edited:
Thanks, I completely forgot to do the boys lists last night, so here goes.
I usually give them new PJ's on Christmas Eve, a selection box each and one present to keep them occupied.

DS1 - 12

Christmas Eve-
PJ's
Selection Box
Phone

Stocking-
Skin for his PS4
Key and key ring
Chocolate coins
Santa with Smarties in
Strip of bubble gum balls
Toblerone
Portable Charger
Stickers
"Keep out" sign for bedroom

Presents-
Red Dead Redemption 2
Red Dead Redemption Collectors Box
Headphones
PS4 Head set
Laptop
Watch (like a Fitbit but a much cheaper version, I have one though and works great)
Battlefield V
Hero on a Bicycle book
Jurassic World DVD
PJ's (couldn't decide so they all ended up with 2 pairs each :haha: )
Jurassic World Evolution
Hot Chocolate set
Slippers
Dressing Gown
Rainbow Six Siege 'Funko style' figure
Far Cry Primal
The Meg DVD
COD4
Evolution of Gaming top
I Paused My Game to be Here top
Gamer Mug

DS2 - 11

Christmas Eve -
PJ's
Selection Box
Phone

Stocking-
Xbox skin
Special thermal gloves for football training
Accessories for Xbox controller
Santa with Smarties in
Chocolate coins
Gum balls
Toblerone
Stickers
Shin Pads
Portable Charger

Presents-
Slippers
Dressing Gown
Laptop
Watch
Red Dead Redemption 2
Ark
TV
Long sleeve training top
Short sleeve training top
PJ's
Nickelodeon Kart Racing
Destiny 2
Football Boots
Assassins Creed Odyssey
Battlefield 1
Evolution of Football Hoodie
Joggers and Jumper set
Football Jokes book
I'm Farticus book
Wallet
Personalised Football Mug

DS3 - 8

Christmas Eve-
PJ's
Selection Box
Ric Flair WWE figure (might change my mind and give him something else)

Stocking-
Playmobil Sheriff
Playmobil Skateboarder
Tangle Toy
Foo Fighters CD
Smarties Santa
Chocolate Coins
Gum balls
Toblerone
Maths Toy
Squashie

Presents-
Slippers
Dressing gown
VR headset
Vr controllers
Ark
Driving game
Robinson
Eagle Flight
Head set PS4
Little Shop of Horrors DVD
Horizon Zero Dawn
Headphones
Playmobil Western set
Assassins Creed Odyssey
The Greatest Showman DVD
Top and Hoodie
Firewall Zero Hour
Stretch Armstrong
Onesie
Playmobil Outlaws
Six shooter with belt
Playmobil Romans Arena

DS4 - 5

Christmas Eve-
PJ's
Selection Box
Lego Spider-Man set (might change)

Stocking-
Chocolate Coins
Smarties Santa
Gum balls
Toblerone
Quick Silver Lego figure
Moon sand
Playmobil cowboy
Playmobil Go Kart
Coco DVD
Squashie

Presents-
Slippers
Dressing Gown
Hotel Transylvania game
Head phones
Lego Ninjago game
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
Lego Marvel Superheroes 2
Headset
PJ's
Minecraft
Six Shooter and belt
Lego Avengers
Scooby Doo Dimensions pack
Lego Dimensions starter pack
Lego set with Groot and Rocket Racoon
Bath Basketball
Books
Play-doh
Destiny Figures
Hey Duggie Figures
Sherlock Gnomes DVD

DS3 and DS4 also have a PS4 and extra controller.
Other than 4x selection boxes for my friends kids I am now done. If there is something the boys are desperate for then I will consider it. I do still need to buy the Xbox Live/PS Network things but I think I will just do those via the consoles and then remove my details because I worry about buying them too early and them having a redeem by date or something that I don't know about.

Last edited:
I'm ridiculously organised this year and I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing as I expect that come December I'll be regretting not being able to shop, but also loving that I don't have to fight the crowds. It feels good to know I don't have to worry about anything but the food and a couple of extra bits but I'm sure they'll decide they want things later and I'll be feeling guilty that I haven't got those.

I'm thinking about getting the eldest two some stickers to decorate their netbooks as they both have the exact same one, and although I've got cases for them the chances are that they will be left laying around, so if they could decorate them differently it would be easy to identify who's is who's. The only problem I'm having is finding appropriate stickers. They are either little kids or if I search for teen's ones they have weed leaves and things in there which I don't really want to promote. I've searched for PS4 and Xbox themed ones but only comes up with the skins for the console.

I found some Call of Duty gadget stickers that are intended for just that purpose. They come on 4 sheets so I'll just give them 2 sheets each. They were more than I would usually pay, but they were the only thing that suited really.
I also ended up adding to DH, I got some jeans, then some chocolate, and he smashed his favourite mug so I got a new mug, then he was talking about Paul Weller's new album being out so I thought 'sod it, I'll throw that in too.'
I got DS4 a Destiny Mega Bloks set as he keeps taking DS3's characters and DS3 isn't happy about it, and got DS2 some new shin pads which I know seems terribly practical for a present but I know he will appreciate them and they will get plenty of use.

Thanks. I'm pretty much just on to stocking fillers for DS4 now. Still DS1 and 2 to sort out. I'm actually considering if it gets to mid December and they don't want anything and I don't find anything else then just explaining that to them and sticking some cash in their money boxes. I'm sure they would both understand not buying things for the sake of it. I do feel bad about it as they are younger than I'd expect to be giving them cash for Christmas but it seems silly to spend money on things that won't be used.

We do go a bit Christmas mad, DH has even hung decorations in the toilet in the past! Love it though.
MIL gave us £20 to get something DS4 likes for Christmas to put in his bag from her, she already did the same with DS3 and said she's just going to put £20 each is DS1 and DS2's bags. I've found something on Amazon that is £19.99 but I need to add something else on to get the free delivery or it'll cost over £4. But can I find anything?!

Hopefully you will manage to find something :)

I'm waiting for DS1 to get home so I can get a pin sent to his phone in order to log in to the account on Tesco Mobile to see about upgrading his phone, then I can order a new phone case and hopefully get the free delivery.

DS1's phone was able to upgrade so I've ordered his new one and DS2 the same one, then managed to add phone cases on for the phones to my Amazon order. I need some stocking fillers still for DS1 and DS4, then if DS1 and DS2 don't ask for anything else and I don't come up with any more ideas I'll just give them some money. All I have left to buy other than those are my two friends presents and secret santa, and I need to get the playstation network/xbox live things but I'm not sure when you buy them how long you have to redeem them so they can wait until the last minute.

DS1 and DS2's phones have arrived. Can't wait to have a look at them later. 2 years ago when DS1 got his first one DH and I took silly pictures on it and assigned them to his contacts haha

I've now sorted my secret santa, I got a mug with a singer she likes on it, a selection of different flavoured coffees, a selection of wax melts and then a colouring and sticker book for her daughter.
I ordered some moon sand stuff for DS4 and I'm debating whether to get him a playmobil cowboy for his stocking so that it can be played with with DS3 and his cowboy playmobil stuff that he asked for. unfortunately it's an add on item on Amazon so I'll have to wait until there's things I actually want or need on there.
Still to buy are my 2 friends, but I will leave it a bit later and then ask if their Amazon wish lists are up to date, they will shoot me if I mention Christmas in October :haha: I need 2 stocking fillers for DS1 and 3-4 (can't remember which it is without my list to hand) for DS4, and then either whatever DS1 and DS2 ask me to add to their lists or some money each in their money boxes, and finally the xbox live/playstation network subscription. To be honest though I could probably just leave them and do them on the consoles on Christmas morning as long as I can then delete my information from it so we have no accidental purchases from the little ones. Other than that it's wrapping paper, food and drink and possibly some more cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->