KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Ohh tiffany I feel the same sometimes the last 3 years have been very hard just getting my life back on track. We are all hear anytime you need to talk.

X

Thanks Sammi. It actually felt really good to get that out. I really needed it. I felt clogged up lol

I think it's good to get things of our chest. It always make me feel better. There just ain't always someone who you can talk to. But we are always hear x

I really do hope we al get our bfp's soon we all deserve it such a great bunch of ppl

I know! And it will be fun to follow along here through pregnancies and such :)

Wish you ladies lived closer. It's times like now that I need a friend. I am sitting here typing...crying....(not because of TTC) but one can only handle so much stress. My family life is so hectic and I hate it all. Sometimes I just want to give up and start all over.

Hey hun, never feel a loner when you have all of us around you. *Wraps her hand around and gives a hug* I know how you feel, my life has more worser than yours - let's say my family isn't supportive and conservative over little things. To the worst they can be mentally and physical abusive at times - you never know how much bruises and fractures I have been through after getting into a relationship with my DH. :rofl:

Hey ladies
My name is Rachel. I am 33. My husband and I have been together for 9 years and got married in may last year. We are trying for our first little person and have been only since June. Already going a little crazy!
I joined only a week ago bit so appreciate you all here. You are keeping me sane.
I just need to keep calm, stay healthy and hope for the best.
Good luck and thank you!! Xxx

Wish you ladies lived closer. It's times like now that I need a friend. I am sitting here typing...crying....(not because of TTC) but one can only handle so much stress. My family life is so hectic and I hate it all. Sometimes I just want to give up and start all over.

Hey hun, never feel a loner when you have all of us around you. *Wraps her hand around and gives a hug* I know how you feel, my life has more worser than yours - let's say my family isn't supportive and conservative over little things. To the worst they can be mentally and physical abusive at times - you never know how much bruises and fractures I have been through after getting into a relationship with my DH. :rofl:

:hugs::hugs: ladies! we have unfortunately all been there and our hearts will go out to those of you in need of support! :flower:

I've been more of a stalker on these threads than a joiner but always seem to follow this group of ladies! My name is Christina (32)and DH (42 age never mattered to me)and i have been together for 12 yrs and married for almost 8. No children for either of us. I used to work across the street from his shop and after 2yrs of his flirting we finally went out and i told my bff after date #2 he would be the man i married :blush: After starting our own business 6yrs ago and struggling to get it going we've decided its time to TTC.

Taking waaaayyyyy longer than anticipated so frustration is in full force! Currently AF due tomarrow and feels like it's true. Sooooooo next cycle i should o during our beach vaca and i'm not gonna stress it (or i'm gonna keep telling myself that at least)

That's definitely what we all need to remember - to relax, try not to stress, and to remember that it WILL happen in time. That's what we're all here for - support and positivity :D

Hey ladies
My name is Rachel. I am 33. My husband and I have been together for 9 years and got married in may last year. We are trying for our first little person and have been only since June. Already going a little crazy!
I joined only a week ago bit so appreciate you all here. You are keeping me sane.
I just need to keep calm, stay healthy and hope for the best.
Good luck and thank you!! Xxx

Glad to see you here, Rachel. Sending heaps of baby dust you way. :dust:

:hugs::hugs: ladies! we have unfortunately all been there and our hearts will go out to those of you in need of support! :flower:

I've been more of a stalker on these threads than a joiner but always seem to follow this group of ladies! My name is Christina (32)and DH (42 age never mattered to me)and i have been together for 12 yrs and married for almost 8. No children for either of us. I used to work across the street from his shop and after 2yrs of his flirting we finally went out and i told my bff after date #2 he would be the man i married :blush: After starting our own business 6yrs ago and struggling to get it going we've decided its time to TTC.

Taking waaaayyyyy longer than anticipated so frustration is in full force! Currently AF due tomarrow and feels like it's true. Sooooooo next cycle i should o during our beach vaca and i'm not gonna stress it (or i'm gonna keep telling myself that at least)

Aww hun. :hugs: Is this your TTC #1?

fragiledoll-- Yes this is #1 for us. DH can be a bit OCD so he wanted to be "ready" lol. He's been buying kids books and disney movies since before we were even married:haha: He unfortunately also thought it would take only a month or two so i also have a 2/3 finished nursery that i just keep the door shut to :nope:

This month our theme is "it'll happen when it happens" so this thread is PERRRRRFFFECT for me :laugh2:

How about you what # are you TTC?

Thanks Sammi. It actually felt really good to get that out. I really needed it. I felt clogged up lol

i'm a firm believer that sometimes a good cry is necessary.... as long as you don't let it take you over :hugs:

i also think that and also crying and letting it all out leaves space to make u stronger! :) and doesnt mean in any way shape or form that u failed....just once its out u can move on......

fragiledoll-- Yes this is #1 for us. DH can be a bit OCD so he wanted to be "ready" lol. He's been buying kids books and disney movies since before we were even married:haha: He unfortunately also thought it would take only a month or two so i also have a 2/3 finished nursery that i just keep the door shut to :nope:

This month our theme is "it'll happen when it happens" so this thread is PERRRRRFFFECT for me :laugh2:

How about you what # are you TTC?

Even I thought it would happen right away didn't knew the odds of TTC. The reason is, 80% of women are not aware of such sites and do not bother researching about what the hell Ovulation is and how it helps conception, whats are OPKs and blah. None of the girls in my circle - okay not only circle, neither any of my relatives nor I reckon anybody in this country but lets say half of the world knows what Ovulation is, lol. Their concept is - have :sex: get pregnant. :shrug: I mean I am not being offensive - but the truth is, the ladies who do not know anything out there - they DO NOT STRESS over CDs/DPOs and the ladies like us who finds out - they starts tracking, tracing their cycles, becomes a symptom freak and stressing over the whole month. :shrug:

Look at the other ladies - who do not know anything, they are in such peace! why not we too act that we do not know anything about ovulation, cycles, tww for awhile and act innocent and IT WILL HAPPEN! :happydance:

Yeah, DH and I are TTC #1.

i also think that and also crying and letting it all out leaves space to make u stronger! :) and doesnt mean in any way shape or form that u failed....just once its out u can move on......

I second that, I know how much I cry over things but once it's out I feel light inside. I cry every cycle when AF shows up - but once I'm over I start planning some BD again for the whole next week. :blush:

FragileDoll im like that atm...when af came it felt more normal i was relieved but gutted at same time....
But i think af is gonna leave me 2moro and then i know its early but im gonna start BD in couple of days hahaha....

Only because ya never know....i did read u can do it too much??.....but well i obviously aint doing it enough so y not have fun and just going for it....i think i been doing it 2 late in my cycle when ov has just finished or something so gonna be ready b4 this time xx

Hey Ladies -
I am Carla. 35 years old. DB is 36. We met 3 1/2 years ago via the internet and been together ever since although I only moved in to his house in December last year.
We have recently set a wedding date - because I have family and friends in South Africa who want to join us and they need lots of time to sort finances and flights out - So wedding date will most likely be 6 April 2013.
So that is me

I so know how you ladies feel about some of the other threads on this site - no one ever responds to what we say!! thats why I love certain threads - this one is defo included in that list

Fragiledoll--- I soooo hear you! I knew the odd's from waay too much time on the net but DH was in a bit of denial. He's sweet and tries to understand but to be real they can't. After I gave myself a 2wk cycle :brat: from symptom spotting and stressing it came to me that i need to find a way to relax!! From strained relationships with females in my family and my best friend going thru a divorce i've had NO ONE to talk to so all you ladies in here are a god send!!!! Next cycle is coming up and i'm gonna do everything i can to not have the usual breakdown when :witch: shows up in the next day or two.

Next month :witch: better look out :gun:

Hey Ladies -
I am Carla. 35 years old. DB is 36. We met 3 1/2 years ago via the internet and been together ever since although I only moved in to his house in December last year.
We have recently set a wedding date - because I have family and friends in South Africa who want to join us and they need lots of time to sort finances and flights out - So wedding date will most likely be 6 April 2013.
So that is me

I so know how you ladies feel about some of the other threads on this site - no one ever responds to what we say!! thats why I love certain threads - this one is defo included in that list

Welcome! Agreed this is the only group i've actually interacted with. Glad to have another aboard :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->