KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

FragileDoll im like that atm...when af came it felt more normal i was relieved but gutted at same time....
But i think af is gonna leave me 2moro and then i know its early but im gonna start BD in couple of days hahaha....

Only because ya never know....i did read u can do it too much??.....but well i obviously aint doing it enough so y not have fun and just going for it....i think i been doing it 2 late in my cycle when ov has just finished or something so gonna be ready b4 this time xx

Hahaha YEAH LOTS OF. :winkwink::winkwink:

well think im gonna have last fag b4 bed ill stay signed in till i finished and then will probs be back on some point in morning 2moro...i basically stay signed in all day lmao....i aint always here at pc tho.....wow alot of u must think that but my kids r on it more i just refresh it often lol......i know im a smoker and it probs dont help....but im cutting down......x

Hey Ladies -
I am Carla. 35 years old. DB is 36. We met 3 1/2 years ago via the internet and been together ever since although I only moved in to his house in December last year.
We have recently set a wedding date - because I have family and friends in South Africa who want to join us and they need lots of time to sort finances and flights out - So wedding date will most likely be 6 April 2013.
So that is me

I so know how you ladies feel about some of the other threads on this site - no one ever responds to what we say!! thats why I love certain threads - this one is defo included in that list

DH and I met through the internet too, can't forget that first day when we were face to face - geez I was blushing and turned as red a tomato. :haha:

I know what you mean, people bare respond to threads. There are like 2 replies and 2222222222222222222222 views. :wacko: But I'm always there where I could offer advise and support and try to answer the question asked by others.

Fragiledoll--- I soooo hear you! I knew the odd's from waay too much time on the net but DH was in a bit of denial. He's sweet and tries to understand but to be real they can't. After I gave myself a 2wk cycle :brat: from symptom spotting and stressing it came to me that i need to find a way to relax!! From strained relationships with females in my family and my best friend going thru a divorce i've had NO ONE to talk to so all you ladies in here are a god send!!!! Next cycle is coming up and i'm gonna do everything i can to not have the usual breakdown when :witch: shows up in the next day or two.

Next month :witch: better look out :gun:

That's the spirit!! Hang in there - we are all hanging there. :rofl:

well think im gonna have last fag b4 bed ill stay signed in till i finished and then will probs be back on some point in morning 2moro...i basically stay signed in all day lmao....i aint always here at pc tho.....wow alot of u must think that but my kids r on it more i just refresh it often lol......i know im a smoker and it probs dont help....but im cutting down......x

Try some chewing gums instead of ciggies. Not a good idea but not even bad. :haha:

ill think ill get some 2moro in shop.....ill get about 5 packs knowing me and get alsorts of flavours lol...i find boiled sweets help but its all sweets! calories and foooood! hahaha

and ill rephrase the kids on it more bit they aint on this site but another but on pc more lol but its 11pm now so its my time lol x

well good night all and hope u all :sleep: well and will speak to u all 2moro im sure....and will catch up on all posts over a :coffee: xxx

:bfp:

Cutting down is a good start!! quitting will drive you as crazy as a TWW :rofl:
DH told me we couldn't TTC until i quit so after 14 :growlmad: day's I quit 7mths ago. Now just waiting for the :bfp: until i get it i'm blaming the :witch: and have 1 cig during the melt down. by the end of it i'm ready for the next :sex:

:rofl:

hahahaha purplelilly - and i dont think i could quit at this time in my life yet but i will soon cos i do want to but when everything is calm i will for sure....and well done for quitting :) x

Hey all u smokers....let's make a plan to quit/cut down k? We will talk tomorrow since ur going to bed. Its early here :)

yeah good idea about the smoking.....its 23.17 here so will look forward to discussing it 2moro and night btw and enjoy the rest of ya day xx

I feel so out of the loop now by taking the day (mostly) off. :(

Oooohh ... a new one!!

You ladies rock!

I'm Greer. 29, DH is 29. We have been best friends for 14 years, dated for 9, married for almost 3. We have one DD (she was a surprise) and are hoping for more. We are both from big families (I am #4 out of 5 kids and so is DH) and we want DD to have the fun of a sibling to blame things on!

Jemma ... we are always here! So glad to have to ladies to go through this journey with!

Thanks so much fitz baby :)

Kytti! We missed u!

I missed you guys too. I've been sulking most of the day. :blush: But I am okay now.. I WILL be ok!!! :thumbup:

Oh kytti....here is a BIG hug for u!! Evrything will be okay and it will happen! We are here to talk. I am sorry for getting ur hopes up about the test, stupid site. I can't do smileys on my phone grrrrr milions of hugs and baby dust

Oh girl, it is totally NOT your fault! That website is POOP! I should have never bothered with all that nonsense. I won't be making that mistake again! Unfortunately tomorrow (thursday at the latest) is my traditional time to start the pre AF spotting so I'm going to say a nice prayer tonight that it doesn't come. I don't have any cramps, PMS, or pimples (like I normally do by now) but I also O'd late so that could have put me off track a day or two. I won't test again until Thursday... if I don't see Mr. Spot.

:happydance: Yay so glad you started this thread..My names Amanda I'm 26 dh is 25. We met online also we have been together almost 4 years now and married almost 2. We are ttc #1. And doll I think you are right about the tracking and obsessing all my prego friends did not track and got preg right away. I am going to be calm this month and not worry. I might not even use the OPKs like I was planning. Good luck ladies!

I'm with you apple and kytti. Next month I am just going to relax but put my feet up after BDing. Lots of stress on my plate right now and making a baby should be fun. When DD was conceived it was a total shock, no where near trying, and well ... she's upstairs sleeping in her crib right now so it can happen!

As per the smoking thing, I'm with you all on that. I quit when I was pregnant and nursing (didn't last very long) but started back up when I'd go out. Smoking too much now and need a way to quit!

hehe:

WHATEVER you give a WOMAN, she will MAKE it GREATER. Give her SPERM, she will give you a BABY. Give her a HOUSE, she will give you a HOME. Give her GROCERIES, she will give you a MEAL. Give her LOVE and she will give you her HEART! She MULTIPLIES and ENLARGES what she is GIVEN. So, if you GIVE her CRAP, be PREPARED to RECEIVE a TON OF SHIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->