KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Lacey they say to DTD every other day till O day and then every day after O day for like 4 days

ok gotcha well that shouldnt be hard. thank you ladies

Well Jen it depends. If he has a normal sperm count, it's ok to DTD every day. But if he has a lower sperm count like my DH and Lacey's BH then it should be every other...

I'm honestly not sure about his sperm count, I don't think he's ever looked into it. I guess if we TTC for a long time with no results that would be the next step huh?

I guess they tell to DTD every other before Ov and on the Ov day and one day after Ov. Cause the egg maximum lives for 36 hours not more - no egg no fertilization. So no use to DTD 2 days after Ov. :shrug:

I guess they tell to DTD every other before Ov and on the Ov day and one day after Ov. Cause the egg maximum lives for 36 hours not more - no egg no fertilization. So no use to DTD 2 days after Ov. :shrug:

I know, I just say to be safe if you don't KNOW when you O like me :)

Well ladies im going to take a nap, because i got up early...tomorrow is another early day. I am babysitting at 8am. Not sure when Ill be home, but Ill try to be on when I can. Have a great day/night. Thank you for all of the help

Well ladies im going to take a nap, because i got up early...tomorrow is another early day. I am babysitting at 8am. Not sure when Ill be home, but Ill try to be on when I can. Have a great day/night. Thank you for all of the help

Bye for now! :)

bye for now and Ill be back later but a lot of you will be sleeping

Oh I'll be around lots tonight... working from home til 9 my time so for another... 5 hours!

Back from blood test #3. Ugh, this is getting old! Anyway, she said she would call me with the results tomorrow morning (yeah I've heard that before). She usually calls between 1:30-2:30pm so I won't expect her any earlier than that. I'll probably call around 12:30 or 1 if I have not heard from her. She said if the numbers look good then I can have an ultrasound next... which would probably be when we got back from vacation. So, not next week.. but the week after.

Really? That will be like 7 weeks. We don't get our first scan till 12 weeks.

Rachel - she meant she would wait for an ultra sound appointment next if her levels went up after this test. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->