KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I am sooo on the same page as you girl!! got to work on tuesday and saw a colleague for the first time in 6 weeks and there was no ways she could hide the fact she was preggers - that was just sooo hard for me to take. I spent most of that day in tears!!
I am also starting to think its just not fair any more!! I really want a baby bump of my own - to just feel what its like to have some thing growing inside me!!

You will get them bumps girls it so worth going through All this trust me it may not seem like it now but it really is.

Iv been through it all before took me 11 cycles with my son but when that time arrived I was the happiest women in the world. Your time will come just try not to get too stressed with it all and stay relaxed

Xxxx

I am trying soo hard to relax, but its not hard at the mo with so much going on at the mo. Just back to school and have 1 project I am trying to review and starting anothe huge whole school project!! And as if that is enough I am trying to plan my wedding and dont forget TTCing.
So no pressure to relax at the mo haha

Gosh you have a lot on dont you. I'm sure it will all settle down. In a way it will be good because will take your mind of ttc which is prob what you need a lot of ppl I know have fallen pregnant once they stopped thinking about it all x

That is exactly what I am hoping - I will be too busy and tired to think about TTCing and it will just happen.
I have got an appointment to see my doc this friday after school - so hopefully get CD21 bloods done then and see how strong my OV is.

Ahh I hope the results are okay. How long have you been ttc for?

Yeah I'm good thank you just waiting for test day well unless af gets me first lol

We have been TTCing since March when I had the mirena coil removed. The doc said to give it 6 months and if nothing happens to go back . I am going armed with my bbt charts from last month. I will be telling her that the :sex: regime has been the same since removing the coil. TEEHEE (not entirely true - but she doesnt need to know that)

Yeah I'm good thank you just waiting for test day well unless af gets me first lol

Good luck for testing this next week!!!
I will have to make sure that I check in. Are you testing on Tuesday or Wednesday?

I hope the results are good I'm sure they wil be fine.

Thank you. Im Testing on Tuesday wish it would hurry up and get hear ha ha

I so know what you mean!!! I also went through that a week ago!!! Just hang in there Tuesday will come before you know it.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper - but I'm off to bed now
Think its time for me to put my feet up and read a few more pages before shutting me eyes for the day (again)
Chat again soon

Hi sammi :) did u see the group I added u to on FB? :hugs:

Yup just been looking at it what a great idea that is. Thank you for adding me

just thought id pop in and say hi...been feeling a bit blah 2day but ok now....

and tiff u made me laugh about the symptom spotting.....80% of the pregnancy symptoms i get every af....so i am looking for that 20% but i gave up symptom spotting a long time ago cos of that reason....i think now as ya said every symptom in the book ive now had and still af gets me or well this time it did proppa....

i thought the bleeding stopped last night well it did till lunch time today then got massive cramps again and wanted to curl up thought it was weird bleeding for 2 days after u know what and then bam.....everywhere......now sounds like how u said urs was but i only took 2 EPO but then i did have chemical as i spoke 2 dr but didnt think only a couple of weeks would lead to so much cramps and bleeding......just want it gone now so i can get back 2 day 2 day life put it behind me and move on x

STILL no AF, just spotting...I'm kinda grateful, because I'm out in the bush - I just wish I knew what was going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->