KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey ladies, how is everyone? I'm just checking in quickly on my phone from my camping trip :)

Hey Jen!!! hope you are having fun! any signs of AF?

im good just enjoying the weekend for i get busy :)

Hey ladies, just up from a snooze!! I was shattered as I didnt get a good nights sleep - too much on my mind at the mo with school starting and trying to plan my wedding!.

So sorry to hear the :witch: got you Tiff.

Hey Ana - We have all missed you on here. Hope you are doing well

shattered!!! I didnt sleep well last night so had a snooze this afternoon but woke up feeling really groggy!!
I hope I sleep better tonight!!
How you doing, Janene?

:hugs: i am sorry Carla... i hope you get a good ngiht sleep tonight. things will get better.

i am good just trying to get through this 2WW.

Well ive gotta get going... but i hope everyone has a good weekend.
sorry most of everyone is going through a rough patch. it will get better.
keep your chins up. Ill be thinking about you ladies. we are all here for each other.

i dont know when ill be back on but ill miss you ladies! :hugs:

Just some spotting the last few days... I keep thinking AF is here and then it ends up bin false alarms

How many of you got their BFPs this cycle?

I don't think anyone yet. I know jen is way late with af still and she was supposed to get it on Tuesday. I was also supposed to get af Tuesday and she arrivd today! I will never take EPO again

Tiff sorry af came at least you can now move on and ttc this cycle.

Jen have you tested again?

Tue can't come fast enough I'm dying to poas lol

and I am dying for af to leave so I can start :sex: again!!
Sorry but I'm just slightly randy and cant get anything cause the stupid :witch: is still here - :cry:

Sandy, I miss you too. I miss all of you - but I'm kinda shattered and having lots of negative thoughts about you know if I ever will be...

I need a break. </3

I know what you mean Ana its been a hard year for me and started to affect my relationship with DF so I started NTNP all of AUG and the rest of this year if nothing happens then 2012 I'll start ttc again but for now NTNP is better for me stress wise. I hope to still see you in here its ok if your negative lately I don't care rant away if it make you feel better I don't mind.

Tiff sorry af showed up, well at least you can start fresh but I know your NTNP this time around just like a few of us.

I'm still waiting for af to start weds I'll be prety surprised if she doesn't show up we hardly had sex last month. It was not a good month for me and DF he thinks I'm not happy with our relationship anymore. I am happy but TTC for this long has made me a diff person I think and he can tell I'm sad more then happy these days. I have to find away to shake these blues off.

Lol I know that's what I hate about that time of the month. Hope she Buddha up and goes

Hey Team Coochie - I know how you all feel. I was also feeling really negative this past week. I have also considered NTNP this next month.
Hang in there girls!!
:dust:

thanks Carla I am but I can't believe how many pg ladies I see all over the place its like someone is playing a cruel joke on me i went shopping today and I swear I saw 4 women all ready to pop any minute I'm like come on what fountine of baby dust did you drink out of I want some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->