KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

When are you testing Lacey?
r you going to wait or do one before AF is due?

Doing one on the 6th, af is suppose to be here on the 7th. and then if AF dont show on the 7th ill wait a few days and test again

Morning ladies,
I feel so bad not having more time to spend with you!! I really miss our hectic chats. Just been getting soooo busy with being back at work - only 2 days in and already up to my eye balls in work!!! I cant believe just how busy I am going to be this year!!! SO many new whole school projects I need to start!!! Starting to wonder if I will actually have time for TTCing too?
Oh well - we will get there in the end

I didnt have a good nights sleep - too many things going through my head - school, TTC, wedding ...
So decided to get up early and try tackle some of the tasks.
I am hoping to get some time to chat this afternoon.
Hope you all have a really good day

OH MY GOSH!!!
Where is everyone?? Its becoming more like a desert in here. hehe

Well I'm here, just woke up to AF gushing out of me and down my leg lol wtf...came SO quick all of a suden. Yuck! Well at least I can start to track my cycle again!

Im here! it is crazy quiet lately.... seems like it is mostly on the weekends though plus its labor day weekend here so everyone is probably going out of town.

aww tiff well at least you are off to a new cycle now. no more wondering whats going on. Hope you all the best this cycle! its going to happen!!! :hugs:
:dust:

Hey Ladies,
How are you. I just had to jump in my pants to get them on and suck them in big time. wth is happening to me???

Good Morning!!!!! sounds like your going to be getting a BFP very soon!

Good Morning!!!!! sounds like your going to be getting a BFP very soon!

I hope so, i really do. even during my time getting ready for af Im not this bloated. I can still put my pants on. well i have to take my dog to get shots

Sandy, I miss you too. I miss all of you - but I'm kinda shattered and having lots of negative thoughts about you know if I ever will be...

I need a break. </3

Ana I've missed u! Yeah I'm in NTNP mode now so no more ttc for me! I'm going to try and follow the thread still but tbh, I hate symptom spotting because it makes people go crazy and it seems like a lot of u do it :( I'm not trying to be rude but I try and stay away from it because then it gets my mind going.

yeah i understand Tiff! im trying not think about it much because it doest stress you out and i don't want to be disappointed everytime i dont get a BFP

i just tell myself everything i think i am having a symptom that its too early and that im making it up in my mind... so then i wont believe it

:hugs: for everyone! :dust: stay positive its going to happen! and all this waiting will someday be worth it!

i just tell myself everything i think i am having a symptom that its too early and that im making it up in my mind... so then i wont believe it

This is a good way to think! Yes people can have symptoms early but not EVERY symptom in the book- that's just too much and WILL make you go crazy.

Hi everyone!

AF started. Oh well. I knew it wouldn't be my month bc DH got sick.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"