KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey I'm good thank you. I'm not liking the feeling sick tho lol

Hey girls!
i have missed you all so much lately! i feel like I haven't had a lot of time for BnB.
I have been working my butt off! I am exhausted and ready to here about how you all are doing.
I am so ready to test its not even funny, but i am super nervous because i have seen a lot of women having chemicals on here and because I have no clue when AF is due so how do i know when to test. grr

Hey ladies, no AF cramps and Im suppose to get her tomorrow, Im just ready to have her. Sick of BFN

Hey ladies, no AF cramps and Im suppose to get her tomorrow, Im just ready to have her. Sick of BFN

you could just be getting BFN because your levels are too low... dont give up stay positive! no AF is a good sign! plus u were testing early so you never know

you could just be getting BFN because your levels are too low... dont give up stay positive! no AF is a good sign! plus u were testing early so you never know

true, but im going to wait to test again

Hi ana im good thank you i feel pretty good today. I have my first docs apointment today cant wait.

Good morning!!! Happy Wednesday!
Yay Sammi so excited for u!
I've been quiet on here because I've been working all week :(
And every time I get on no one i's here to talk to

How i's everyone? What have u been up to?

I know its the same for me every time i come on there is no one hear.

Im good thanks and not been up to much. Im just at work but finish in half an hour cant wait.

How are you?

Hi all! Hubby and I started SMEP plan last night on cd 9. I'll start testing today. I have to say, not feeling it this cycle and I have NO sex drive AT ALL.... UUGGGHHH.

Sammi, can't wait to hear how the appt. goes! Good luck!

I'm doin good. The first few weeks my boobs hurt like crazy (i'm up a cup already:blush:) I saw my doc at 6 wks and she said to get ready for morning sickness but so far so good. I've had a couple days of nasea but that's about it. Yesterday i had that bag of potatoes feeling in my pelvis again with alittle crampy so we'll see:shrug: My next appt is next tuesday and i'm hoping to get an appt for my first u/s :happydance:

Hi all! Hubby and I started SMEP plan last night on cd 9. I'll start testing today. I have to say, not feeling it this cycle and I have NO sex drive AT ALL.... UUGGGHHH.

Sammi, can't wait to hear how the appt. goes! Good luck!

Sorry your not feeling up to it this month but maybe a romp or two will kick start your body again :haha: That's happened to me before. I on the other hand have a DH who is scared to bd so i'm currently on sabatical :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->