KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh I hope you both get your bfp we need more my fingers are crossed

I test yestrday morning and got a BFN and just tested now and got a BFN. Im ready for AF to come.

I hope so too. I'm actually scared tbh if I see a bfp tomorrow my DF and i have been fighting so much lately I'm scared that we may break up or at least take some time apart. Oct is our 9 year anniversy and ever since I wanted a baby things have changed with us and I don't understand why

I hope so too. I'm actually scared tbh if I see a bfp tomorrow my DF and i have been fighting so much lately I'm scared that we may break up or at least take some time apart. Oct is our 9 year anniversy and ever since I wanted a baby things have changed with us and I don't understand why

aww Im sorry Hun. I hope it will all workout soon. Relationships are hard but you guys have been together for almost 10yrs. You guys should know each other more thna anyone else. Maybe he feels pressured about ttcing

aww Im sorry Hun. I hope it will all workout soon. Relationships are hard but you guys have been together for almost 10yrs. You guys should know each other more thna anyone else. Maybe he feels pressured about ttcing

he is feeling pressured but I've been waiting for a long time for this and he knew I wanted to be a mom when we first got together so I don't know why all of a sudden the change in him

he is feeling pressured but I've been waiting for a long time for this and he knew I wanted to be a mom when we first got together so I don't know why all of a sudden the change in him

Maybe you both need to have a talk. Does he want children?

we have talked so much that I'm done talking about it with him he tells me he wants kids but acts like he doesn't I'm confused and they say women are a mystery.

we have talked so much that I'm done talking about it with him he tells me he wants kids but acts like he doesn't I'm confused and they say women are a mystery.

Im sure he will come around

Oh I'm sorry you got a bfn your not out till she gets you tho. I feel guilty posting my bfp on hear because I know everyone wants one so bad.

Yeah just did 1 more first response test and the line was dark so I'm defo pregnant he he got a doctors appointment tomorrow.

thats great hun and Im not upset about you getting a BFP and you should enjoy it. we will all get ours in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->