KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi all! Hubby and I started SMEP plan last night on cd 9. I'll start testing today. I have to say, not feeling it this cycle and I have NO sex drive AT ALL.... UUGGGHHH.

Sammi, can't wait to hear how the appt. goes! Good luck!

Sorry your not feeling up to it this month but maybe a romp or two will kick start your body again :haha: That's happened to me before. I on the other hand have a DH who is scared to bd so i'm currently on sabatical :haha:

You probably don't want to hear this but when I was PG with DD my hubby was the same way. And we had a few bumps in the road through the pregnancy so we went over 9 months without DTD!!!!

Hi all! Hubby and I started SMEP plan last night on cd 9. I'll start testing today. I have to say, not feeling it this cycle and I have NO sex drive AT ALL.... UUGGGHHH.

Sammi, can't wait to hear how the appt. goes! Good luck!

Sorry your not feeling up to it this month but maybe a romp or two will kick start your body again :haha: That's happened to me before. I on the other hand have a DH who is scared to bd so i'm currently on sabatical :haha:

You probably don't want to hear this but when I was PG with DD my hubby was the same way. And we had a few bumps in the road through the pregnancy so we went over 9 months without DTD!!!!

:cry: 2 mths into it and i'm thinking that may be a distinct possiblity :nope:

Maybe TMI but we did try over the weekend and it hurt so i'm not really that in the mood anymore either:shrug:

Yeah me and my dh were the same we dint dtd when I was pregnant with my son dh thought it was weird.

I'm actually feeling good at the mo. Had a bit of back pain and feeling sick but nothing too bad. I had terrible sickness with my son so I'm just hoping it stays away fingers crossed

Hey Ladies,
How are you? No AF yet and she is due today but she will come probably later tonight and if she does im ok with it. My OH is in the field today until the 16th or 17th so Idk how this upcoming cycle will go and then in OCT he should be leaving for ranger school

I also think I might have a UTI because i have to pee every 30-45 minutes

That ticker may be too brutally honest! lol I've never added up how much i've spent on tests and OPK's but i know it would be WAYYYYY more that $120!:rofl:

That ticker may be too brutally honest! lol I've never added up how much i've spent on tests and OPK's but i know it would be WAYYYYY more that $120!:rofl:

LOL I thought it was cute. Yeah I try not to spend too much money

it is cute! My obsessive personality wouldn't be able to take it though!lol

Hello all
I really missed popping on here last night as I was really busy with work and viewing yet another venue
How is everyone tonight?

I feel so stupid not continuing TTC with all you ladies while I want to. I wish we were atleast NTNP - WTT sucks.

WTT is the only reason keeping me from the thread I don't have anything to tell you ladies what we might be doing this cycle or where we are or how much BD we have been upto and missing that bit, it is getting over on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->