KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

So, 3/4 DPO gas + vivid dreams... 5 DPO and cramps. I dislike my body at the moment. I hope AF is not on the way early. Lame!

Hey Ladies, thanks for all your advice yesterday. I think I have settled on teal and ivory for the wedding. So yes Greer - flowers will be white or off-white.
I am getting really excited all over again!!

Andrea - talking about vivid dreams - Oh my gosh the dream I had last night was really weird!! Complete with Nelson Mandela!!! haha Really weird dreams here!!

I am away now till Friday so no way I can test until at least Saturday morning - by which time I will be 13DPO. I am hoping I can hold out testing till Wednesday next week if af hasnt shown up by then.
Hope everyone has had a really good day.

If AF hasn't shown for me by Wednesday maybe I will waste a test. Who knows!

No testing before then Andrea. I will have to test either with FMU or later in the day! might only get on late on Wednesday to post results.

Testing on Wednesday then!

Oh I won't, trust me. I should definitely have PMS signs or spotting before then anyway.

morning ladies
hoping I'm not out this month haven't dtd alot these last few days I've been so tired when I come home from work. ff had me dated to ov oct 25 and we did bd on the weekend and I can't remember but I'm sure I bd on Monday too an that was it. so that means that I am now on my tww. fx ladies for our bfp sending baby dust to all

Good morning ladies. Home from work today (DD is sick) so I'll be popping on here every once in awhile today!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well today. Anyone close to testing? 6 DPO here and light cramps along with annoying CM (ew sorry TMI I know). My face has not broken out yet and it usually breaks out one week before AF is due. When I got pregnant in August my face was super clear, I knew something was up. If it's not broken out by the weekend my body is officially playing a cruel trick on me! Still super gassy too (fun for the DH)! lol I'm in my 1ww now... if no major AF signs/spotting I'll test Wednesday of next week, the day she is due. Getting a little nervous... kinda just waiting for my face to break out! The cramping could go either way. I guess I am close to what would be implantation time. A super miracle would be nice but I am not getting my hopes up! In fact I think a BFP this soon might terrify me at this point!

fx for you andrea, you never know things may happen faster than you think. I'm the same as you I'll always breakout the week before af is due and seems like I started breaking out last week which is early for me. bbs have already started getting bigger which always happens but not sore like they normally get before af. baby dust ladies I really want to see that bfp soon this is cycle 14 I don't want to wait any longer for this but I'm still thinking + I haven't lost hope yet.

If my face hasn't broken out by Sunday I will definitely be anxious! I usually have BAD PMS/moodiness by now and instead I feel pretty happy. So weird. We'll see!

If my face hasn't broken out by Sunday I will definitely be anxious! I usually have BAD PMS/moodiness by now and instead I feel pretty happy. So weird. We'll see!

I hope this all turns out to be a good sign. I'm only 2dpo so still way to early to tell but I'm staying as + as I can.

If not, it'll be ok. I am really expecting it to take us at least 6 months now with one tube. Anything sooner will just be a very welcome surprise!

Hi ladies,

Andrea - FXed hun!!! This could be your miracle month!!

AFM - Well had yet another really vivid dream last night - about going with OH to Leeds for a snooker competition. I had to wait outside the room while he played and got chatting to two ladies. One lady asked who I was and I explained I was engaged to him. Her responce - oh, that would explain why I havent heard from him in months.
How random is that!! OH asked what the woman looked like. haha I cant remember those sort of details!! haha

Had a good day out with OH.
I thought OH was the organised one - apparently not - he is the one who forgot to pack his pants in and we are away!!! so we had to go shopping today. haha
SO landed up shopping followed by swimming back at the hotel. Watched Tin-Tin 3D then dinner. Now back at hotel and about to settle in for the night.
Off to Monkey World tomorrow, then heading home.
Hope you have all had a really good day.

sk, hope you had a nice day! I am so glad we have tons of Halloween activities planned this weekend to keep my mind busy! Still no signs of pms/acne, etc. Sheesh.. how annoying. Watch it all hit me over our fun weekend though! That is usually how it goes!!

morning ladies
hoping to leave work early today I had inventory at work last nght and that was a 10 hour day so a little tired today. Its me and df 9 year anniversay today so we want to have a nice night out, dinner for sure and maybe a movie

Happy anniversary! :)

7 DPO here and AF like cramps and back pain. Still no acne or usual moodiness but maybe it's coming.

Hi ladies,

Sandy - congrats on your 9 year anniversary!! Hope you had a great time together!!

Andrea - Ditto to a busy weekend - I have a mountain of school work to get through this weekend! SO hopefully that will keep my mind off testing although I am tempted to test tomorrow morning. hehe

ASM - My bbies are more sore today than before. Even just accidentally brusshing them with my arm is really sore!!
We just got back from a few days away down south in Bournemouth. Landed up driving through a really posh area and stopped to look at brand new yachts in Poole! (started a mental note for my Christmas list - hehe!! The went to Monkey World! I loved it!!!
Arrived home to a mountain of post - we only been away for 3 days.
In that post was a sample of the basic card that will make up our wedding invitation. They said it is ivory in colour but it looks more cream that ivory to me - so thinking of ordering the white one too - then make up 2 copies of the invite and decide which one we like best.

11-12 DPO is the hardest time for me to resist testing!!! On Halloween I will be 10 DPO and the urge to test will be strong but I won't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->