KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey Ladies,
How are you guys doing? I have been so busy and this weekend is cleaning weekend since i have a break from homework and start a new sequence this Monday. I passed this last sequence with 3 A and 1 B. I have not been able to Bd this month really or next month because my husband is away training. Im just happy I have an appt Nov 16th to see if I have infertility issues

morning ladies
last night was nice had a great dinner then instead of going to see a movie we decided to go a buy some movies and watched them at home snuggled up on the couch. during our dinner we talked about babies and the fact that we have been trying with no luck so far. I was pretty surprised DF doesn't really talk about ttc but he did last night glad to see he is on the same page as me. it was kinda funny we were talking about who was going to be the rule maker and who was going to be the relaxed parent guess who the rule maker is....me, no surprise there.

Hey ladies

Sandy - so glad to hear you had a good celebration last night!

Lacey - well done hun!! great results there!!

I've been really busy with school work today and can see me busy all day tomorrow again!!! gggrr

Sandy,
I am glad you had a great night. I'm waiting for my husband to return. I'm hoping he will be home for thanksgiving so I can make a nice dinner for him.
I am glad I have the weekend to relax even though I will be cleaning. I am a little frustrated with the dental insurance. my husband has enrolled me twice and they have rejected it. I'm thinking my ex husband hasn't enrolled me

lacey is your husband gone all month or does he come home on the weekend?

sk, have you tested at all? FX for you! 8 DPO here, crampy, back pain, still no real PMS yet though. AF due in 4 days! Ugh, not looking forward to her but I am about 95% sure she is coming.

sk, have you tested at all? FX for you! 8 DPO here, crampy, back pain, still no real PMS yet though. AF due in 4 days! Ugh, not looking forward to her but I am about 95% sure she is coming.

are you going to wait till then to test? I'm 4dpo today and all the other months I've had very sore bb starting right after I ov but this month they are just big not sore just big and very bloated. silly me I'm just reading a site on the tww ladies have posted what symptoms they got in leading to a bfp. bad idea if your trying not to symptom spot but who am I kinding I symptom spot every month even when I tell myself I wont.

I'm gonna try to hold out until Wednesday. If AF is coming I will spot by then anyway.

Hi Andrea,
Nope decided not to test this morning as I had a pinkish discharge. Really not sure what to expect tomorrow. Might collect a pee sample and then decide if I will test or not.

FXed for you too

Hi ladies!

Ya know...I swear somethin is wrong with me or DH. We aren't TTC but def not preventing. I am still getting AF every 26-27 days and heavy as ever. Just irritated. I feel like it's never going to happen. I'm too young for this

Hi Tiff, dont get despondent! you are still really young!!! there is lots of time if your body needs a bit of assistance
Great to see you back here again - we have missed you

Hey Ladies,
Tiff you might just need a little help this time around. Are you stressed at all? Is your DH stressed at all? Im going to an appointment to find out if I have fertility issues. I hope you figure out whats wrong. Not to mention this cycle was weird it started at 29days of my last cycle and my period lasted 4 days and Im cd 14 and I have period cramps again

BreakingDawn - I see you're new, updated your name in the member list. Hope you having a time.

Yep, it's me... I wanted to start new, with a new account... and also a new journal to document my story. Missed you girls. Tiff, I know you will get a BFP soon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->