KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well I am on cd 6 and my period usually last 7 days this time I didn't bleed heavy and it was an abnormal period. it lasted 4 days. and last cycle was only 29 days. I have never had anything like this

my df got me new earings for our anniversary which is not till the 28th but he gave them to me anyway they are tanzanite my favorite gem in the whole world so much so that its my engagment ring a tanzanite and diamond ring so now I have earings that match my ring all I need now is a necklace hehe. now what to get him he is so hard to shop for never wants anything

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/The-Fertile-Window---Scientific-Literature-Review.html
I read this on another thread and found it very interesting so I copied it pasted it here for you lovely ladies its about what days are the best to bd and catch that eggie but most of us prob already know. it was a good read still.

Well, my OPK is back to negative so I am guessing I O'd some time late yesterday or maybe early today. I wish we could get in just ONE more BD today but DH is pretty sick now.

HI Team Coochie!!

Hope you are all well.

Andrea - that was some pos OPK you had there! Now time for you to sit back and relax in your 2WW!! FXed for you this cycle!

Janene - welcome back - you have been missed!! We all seem to have gone through a really busy time.

Sandy - you are one spoilt lady!! Can I send my OH round to get a few lessons off your OH? heehee

Lacey - Don't worry too much about 1 different af. If its different again next cycle then see your doc.

AFM - I have had a really busy start to my weekend!! Nails done after work last night followed by a Pampered Chef Party at a colleagues house.
Then sorted out a few things around the house this morning. Finally got my hair done this afternoon too!! Really feeling like a real woman again now that the hair has been coloured again!! It was long over due!! Greys were really showing through!
Off to the Kent wedding show in the morning with my mom. Then hoping to join OH for dinner at his parents. Havent seen them in about 2 months.
But sitting here yawning my head off. I am just sooo tired!!
Hopefully catch up with you all soon.

I'm seeing a doctor for it nov 16. I cant wait to be poked and picked at lol

Haha Lacey thats funny! hope you get lots of answers :)

So AF showed on friday. I am beginning my 2nd round of clomid on cd 5-9. FXed it works this cycle! Good news i know i ovulated last month. Now my eggy just needs to find the perfect match haha. My ticker should be somewhat accurate. i am so ready to get started on this cycle. good luck ladies! hope you bring us good news soon! hope everyone had a great weekend!

just thought id pop in and say hi 2 all :) and see how u were all doing x

dunno if my ticker has changed yet but was really out hahax

Ticker is now more with the time lol.....just dunno if its 100% waiting for af but i can feel it coming :( x

Hi ladies, hope all of you are doing good today. I forgot how much I hate the 2ww but it's a little easier when you're almost sure it's not your month. I expect it to take at least 6 months now... :/ So, probably many more 2ww's in my future but as long as we are blessed with another healthy baby I'll be happy. I am not keep tracking of DPO this month since it is my first month back. I always get a ton of AF signs a few days before she is due, along with pre AF spotting.. so only if I don't see ANY of that will I do a HPT, the day AF is due to arrive -- but not one day earlier. :)

Hi everybody :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive missed you all soooo very much!

We have finally gotten the internet in our new fantastic house! I seriously love this house sooooo much :yipee:

Ive been so stressed with all the moving and packing/unpacking I dont think its helped my chances of ttc..... Ive been spotting between AF's..... and i need to up date my online ovulation calander to even work out my ovulation dates again..... I think my body has been totally thrown out of wack....:shrug:

I hope everyone else has been doing ok! There really are far to many posts for me to read now..... (hundreds....) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::haha:

Hi everybody :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive missed you all soooo very much!

We have finally gotten the internet in our new fantastic house! I seriously love this house sooooo much :yipee:

Ive been so stressed with all the moving and packing/unpacking I dont think its helped my chances of ttc..... Ive been spotting between AF's..... and i need to up date my online ovulation calander to even work out my ovulation dates again..... I think my body has been totally thrown out of wack....:shrug:

I hope everyone else has been doing ok! There really are far to many posts for me to read now..... (hundreds....) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::haha:

emily nice to see you back. Glad everything went good with the move to the new house. not much has been going on so its ok if you can't catch up. so how have you been aside from the move?

Hi ladies,
Hope you all had a good weekend!
I had a really busy one with hair appoinments and bridal fayres followed by dinner with the in-laws last night.

I went for my cd21 bloods today again. I am so hoping its the right day! Follow up appointment with my doc next week Friday (by then I should be about cd3 or 4). OH is going for his SA either tomorrow or Wednesday morning. So should get his results back before I see my doc. We have given this month another go so if af doesnt show by Wednesday next week I will do an HPT, but not before then.

So good to see you Emily! Glad the move went well and you have settled into your new house! Now time to start filling it with the pitter patter of little feet! Hows OH's kids doing? Do you still see much of them?

Andrea - I have found that keeping myself busy has kept my mind off the 2WW!! I am only really aware that I am now 8dpo as I had to go for bloods today. Otherwise I have been totally unaware of cd and dpo numbers. hehe

FXed for all in the 2WW!!
:hugs: and :dust:

Good luck to you sk! I just realized today I would be in my second trimester by now. So, I guess I am having a bit of a moment of sadness and reflection today. I hope I can have a healthy pregnancy again one day.

Well Ive been quiet stressed overall really, but Im hoping things get sorted soon, the spotting between AF's has been getting worse, I can spot for a week in the middle of me cycle.... Think Im gonna have to drag my bum to the doctors to get checked out..... but hoping to wait a couple of weeks to get the stress of new bills off my sholders first....
We have been to court and we are seeing DB's kids again, although the judge has decided to cut our hours back at least until we return to court on the 7th of november as he's trying to work out who is telling the truth and was trying to be fair..... (DB hasn't taken it well that he has less time with his little ones, Im not happy about it but I can see it from the judges point of view, but either way it has left me to hold DB together......)
Im missing my puppy like crazy and finding it difficult with him gone, but at the same point Im happy knowing he is with a loving family that spoil him the way he should be.....
Just thought Id also say Im suffering badly with the pregnancy symptoms but Im almost certain its nothing, it never is lol

Wow, just reread this and god I sound depressed lol, Im ok honestly lol :hugs:

Please help ladies. I am at my wits end with my mother who is trying to tell me what to do AGAIN!!!

Ok so we have booked our venue - Oakwood House in Maidstone, Kent.
The colour schemes range between each room and therefore I dont know what colour scheme to go use.
I dont want to go for cadbury's purple as I've seen too many weddings with that scheme.
I was hoping to go for something that was really striking and fits in with the venues colours.
Really not keen on a dull colour (my mothers suggestion - antique tea party!!! errrr - NO!!) :nope:
Every colour I have suggeted to my mother she finds a reason why I cant have it. My latest suggestion was pale yellow - wont suit my sister - bridesmaid! GGGRRR :growlmad:
I am now getting really frusterated and need to finalise colour as I am meeting with the florist/decorater in 2 weeks time.
Please help.

Please help ladies. I am at my wits end with my mother who is trying to tell me what to do AGAIN!!!

Ok so we have booked our venue - Oakwood House in Maidstone, Kent.
The colour schemes range between each room and therefore I dont know what colour scheme to go use.
I dont want to go for cadbury's purple as I've seen too many weddings with that scheme.
I was hoping to go for something that was really striking and fits in with the venues colours.
Really not keen on a dull colour (my mothers suggestion - antique tea party!!! errrr - NO!!) :nope:
Every colour I have suggeted to my mother she finds a reason why I cant have it. My latest suggestion was pale yellow - wont suit my sister - bridesmaid! GGGRRR :growlmad:
I am now getting really frusterated and need to finalise colour as I am meeting with the florist/decorater in 2 weeks time.
Please help.

whats your favorite colour? Its your wedding remember that Carla if you like a colour and she doesn't well then so be it. she already got married now its your turn. I sound mean but its true my parents are the same and I chickened out and gave up on getting married altoghter. I know its hard but hang in there in the end it will all look amazing you will see

as for me ff says that I ov today not sure if its true but i dtd twice yesturday just to make sure and most likley bd till af arrives. I think its around the 9th of nov. and if she does arrive hopefully its a real af and not a one day thing or better no af at all and a bfp instead. fx ladies and baby dust to all of us

Thanks so much Sandy!!
I really dont want my colour scheme to clash with their decor. Let me see if I can upload the pics I have of the venue
This should be the Garden Room - for the ceremony if the weather is not playing game.
https://www.oakwoodhousehotel.co.uk/_img/pics/gallery/l_jpg_1300387966.jpg

The Victorian Verandah - if the weather is good
https://www.oakwoodhousehotel.co.uk/_img/pics/gallery/jpg_1300388166.jpg

The John Wigan Room - for the Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception
https://www.oakwoodhousehotel.co.uk/_img/pics/gallery/l_jpg_1299712773.jpg

So with that decor - what colour scheme should I go for? Gold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->