KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning ladies,
ok so I caved in and tested this morning - BFN!! sojust waiting for af to start sometime today or tomorrow. No further signs of af at the mo. If no af by Wednesday then I will test again.

Hey Ana, good to see you back in here again.

Boo, sorry for the BFN sk! :(

9 DPO here and not much doing... had a dream last night I got a positive pregnancy test (I hate those), and I checked my temp this morning for fun because I know what they usually are, it was 98.48. Usually it's in the 97's... ugh. Just ready for AF so we can move on.

Boo, sorry for the BFN sk! :(

9 DPO here and not much doing... had a dream last night I got a positive pregnancy test (I hate those), and I checked my temp this morning for fun because I know what they usually are, it was 98.48. Usually it's in the 97's... ugh. Just ready for AF so we can move on.

I hope for no af for the both of ya ladies and a bfp instead. well if af shows for me (which I hope it doesn't) it better be a normal af not a 1 day thing like last month.

Hi ladies!

Ya know...I swear somethin is wrong with me or DH. We aren't TTC but def not preventing. I am still getting AF every 26-27 days and heavy as ever. Just irritated. I feel like it's never going to happen. I'm too young for this

tiff miss ya, I hear you sister i feel like I'm too young for this also well that is at least what my dr is saying but what the hell does he know. just keep trying he say it will happen, if I hear that come out of his mouth one more time I will have a freak out in his office. my dr is kind of an ass and its hard to get a new dr cuz not to many of them in my small city to begin with. I swear after working in pharmacy for the last 4 years my city gets all the reject dr's.

I haven't seen a dr yet as I don't have insurance but I have a feeling they are going to say the same crap to me because I have already been pregnant. I just find it quite odd that I have been with Joe for 7 YEARS...never really used protection and I have been pregnant a total of 2 times (1 a mc)...odd eh?

I am freaking out. Is anyone else seeing this shadow?????? I am only 8/9 DPO!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-2.jpg

Uhh...hun...I see it. I really see it.

ANd it's ...not a shadow

Here is another picture...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/breaking2.jpg

I am only 8 or 9 DPO this is insane. Remember I did not even get a BFP until 16 or 17 DPO when it was ectopic. I am praying to God this means my levels are high this time and NOT ectopic. I am so scared right now girls.

Don't be scared. Stay optimistic and try and remain calm. Easier said than done right? What are you going to do..I mean what's your next step? Digi then dr appt right away?

I am suppose to call my doctor "the second I think I am pregnant" so he says. I'll test tomorrow morning, and probably end up doing blood work. I wanted to wait until at least the day AF was due so my hcg has a time to build up though. I am not sure I can take another disappointing blood test result so soon. I am on the verge of a panic attack I think.

Ok, take a test in the AM and if it's a BFP, CALL YOUR DOCTOR! Don't wait....with a blood test, you don't need to wait. They can tell like right away. I think I would be feeling the same way as you right now. Fx for you, you deserve it!

Yes, he is not getting excited yet though after everything we went through. :( He is AWFUL at seeing lines on tests, I think he is blind. I wish I had a FRER here!!!

Well I can clearly see that one. There is def something there! Oh man, I sure hope this is it!

I hope so too! I am terrified of a miscarriage though since I had surgery and this is so soon after. But since I was seeing THESE type of tests when I was PAST due for my period last time I am hoping if it gets darker so early on it is a good sign it's at least not in my other tube!!!

Exactly, seeing a BFP this early is normally a good sign!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->