KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I guess I will check again tomorrow morning!!!! I hope I can get some sleep tonight, ahh!

Hopefully, but doubtful (and I say that in a nice way haha)

Not much change, getting nervous. But I am only 10 DPO.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/compare.jpg

still has 2 lines, looks like an early + it look darker then 9dpo test which is good. time to call your dr

I am going to get a different test I guess and try tomorrow morning with that, if it's there or darker I will call tomorrow. My period isn't even due until Wednesday so I don't want to jump the gun, it could always end in a chemical.

well try to keep +, sending baby dust your way
I'm off to work and I don't feel good today caughing lots and sneezing like there's no tomorrow yay fun.

I am freaking out. Is anyone else seeing this shadow?????? I am only 8/9 DPO!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-2.jpg

:happydance:I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU BABE!!!! :happydance:
If you have any doubt I will come over there and beat the BFP into your face!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Andrea - I think there is definately progress between 9DPO and 10DPO tests!! 10DPO is defo darker!!! I am sooo happy for you!!
Get that digi and show us tomorrow - I think it will say 1 -2 weeks!! hehe I am about ready to cry with joy here for you!! :happydance:

AFM - survived first day back in my class.
Still no sign of af here - she was due yesterday or today!! (Well besides the pinkish discharge I've had since Saturday night) So looks like I will be testing again on Wednesday morning - still havent told DF as yet. Might tell him tonight!
Am seeing doc on Friday after school to get CD21 bloods results - so either af needs to start by tomorrow at the latest or a BFP (I prefer the later!) hehe
Happy Halloween all!!

where is that digi test??
I want to see a 1 - 2 weeks hehe
dont have a panic attack!! I'm soo excited for you Andrea!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Sadly our digi's don't say the weekly :( it's only in the UK.... it just says pregnant or not pregnant and I am terrified of those after what happened last time!!!!! I don't know if I can handle seeing "not pregnant" I swear they are not sensitive as these are!

I wish mine would show up that dark!! I just keep getting 1 liners!!!
I WANT 2 LINES!!!

This I just took this afternoon... :)

so exciting, I'm so happy for you.
I've got 9 more days before I find out if I'm pg or not. I don't want to read too much into my symptoms but the fact that my bbs aren't hurting is not normal for me usually they hurt so bad wearing a bra hurts but not this time and my skin is looking nice. which I would not have noticed if you hadn't said that the other day so thanks it gives me some hope.
well off to work lunch time is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->