KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

IC from today

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/IC10DPO.jpg

I think there is no doubting you got a bfp there!!

AFM - looks like I'm about to start af. Brown discharge and cramping started this evening. So roll on Friday for the doctors appoinment! See what the test results hold and see what will be done from here.

Congrats Andrea. I cant wait until my appointment on the 16th. 15 days to go lol. My hubby is still away so we have not bd at all. not since before he left. How is everyone?

Andrea ... WOW!!!! MANY MANY CONGRATS and here's hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!

AFM, on cd 7, 3 more Clomid pills to go and we start BDing on Friday. Thinking if we don't get that BFP this month we are just gonna take it easy and NTNP. It's a lot of stress and kind of not being too muhc fun anymore, if that makes sense??

morning ladies
good luck andrea at the dr's today
I started cramping yesturday and omg kinda painfull hoping af isn't going to show early but i still have 7 days before she is to show her ugly face and i don't normally cramp this early so hopefully this isn't a sign of a bad period. last month I only had af for one day

Thanks ladies, my IC tests aren't getting darker yet so I am pretty worried.... scared of low numbers this morning. Sigh.

PS: I got cramps a week before AF was due both times I got my positive.

Well, here is my FRER from today :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/FRER12DPO1.jpg

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
There is no denying it with that dark line, it's 2x darker than yesterdays!!!!
did you get your blood drawn?

Hi ladies,
Hope you all had a good day.
Andrea, I think we all know what your blood results will say!! YOU'RE PREGGERS!!! YAY YAY!! Every time I think of you I cant stop smiling! I am soo excited for you!!

AFM - well I am definately out for this month as af showed her ugly head today!! This is by far the heaviest af since having my coil out.
Not upset - seeing doc on Friday.

Aww, you're so sweet! All of you girls are!! I hope you hop on the holiday baby train and I sure hope mine decides to stick with me this time, in the right spot too! I am still in disbelief it happened this quickly... it doesn't seem real.

Aww, you're so sweet! All of you girls are!! I hope you hop on the holiday baby train and I sure hope mine decides to stick with me this time, in the right spot too! I am still in disbelief it happened this quickly... it doesn't seem real.

it is real andrea I'm so happy for you. I hope to join you pretty soon.
I don't want to but to much in my head but I am crazy bloated today and have been for the last couple of days now and that is not normal for me not this early anyway and never this much its like this heavy weight. I have got to stop symptom spotting but this time I'm seeing changes in my body. is this to early?

Congrats Andrea! I am so happy for you!

8 or 9 bloating is pretty common in early pregnancy. I got a super faint positive the night of 9 DPO!

I am proud to see my GPA is a 3.25 so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->