KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I don't blame you. I'd wait until at least 12-14 DPO, that way you don't drive yourself crazy, like me!

I don't blame you. I'd wait until at least 12-14 DPO, that way you don't drive yourself crazy, like me!

I'm going to try and hold off as long as I can most cycles I don't test but this month my mind is telling me to test tomorrow

I wrote down all the symptoms I was having this month... by each DPO. I have it online somewhere in a journal.

Copied and pasted from my online journal:

1 DPO - nothing substantial (headaches)

2 DPO - nothing substantial (headaches)

3 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams

4 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams

5 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams, light cramps, some back pain

6 DPO - gassy, vivid dreams, more light cramps with a little back pain, increased CM, face has not broken out yet, no usual PMS/moodiness yet.. in a relatively good mood!

7 DPO - less gassy, had a TTC dream last night (lol), increased cramps and lower back pain, still no acne break out or usual PMS/moodiness, CM

8 DPO - Not really gassy anymore except every now and then, dreams were not too memorable last night, cramps and back pain is still lingering (maybe a little more today) and BBs are a little sensitive/sore but nothing to write home about, still no major acne break out and exceptionally good mood which is SO not like me 4 days before AF is due! I did notice a teeny tiny little red dot on the TP this morning in the bathroom... now I am NOT reading in to this because for one, it could have been some weird mark on the TP to begin with, it was hard to tell and I only saw it with one wipe and second, I think it was far too little to be even considered implantation bleeding, I had IB with #1 and it was MUCH more noticeable so I am not reading in to that, just wanted to document!

9 DPO - back pain, cramps off and on, weird dream last night I got a positive pregnancy test and kept trying to get an early ultrasound with my doctor and then waiting for those results, temp is up at 98.48. Took a test this morning, thought I saw a shadow of a line. Took a test again tonight and the shadow is visible, even in a photo!!!!

10 DPO - back pain, not really cramping, FAINT BFP!

11 DPO - back pain, nauseous/dizzy every now and then, tired, BBs are starting to bother me a little, light but noticeable line on a FRER

12 DPO - MORE back pain (sheesh), light cramps every now and then.. was almost scared AF was coming on schedule this morning, not too nauseous (it's mostly anxiety), boobs are bothering me every now and then but not a lot... went to the doctor today, pregnancy confirmed, did blood work and will get results tomorrow

well what you have on the list is kinda what i have but instead of gassy its bloaty

It might be then!! Wishing you a ton of baby dust!! The two main things I knew were signs for me was the lack of acne and lack of PMS (moody).. these are two things that ALWAYS happen, unless I am pregnant! But I was trying not to read in to it too much so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

omg I'm starting to get excited maybe just maybe I'll finally see that bfp I've been waiting for

I don't want to get my hopes up too but I can't explain this gut I have

Well, I had that feeling too but I was trying to hide it because I thought there was no way in the world we could get pregnant the first try after me getting one of my tubes removed! Even my doctor was in shock today! So... keep positive!

Well, I had that feeling too but I was trying to hide it because I thought there was no way in the world we could get pregnant the first try after me getting one of my tubes removed! Even my doctor was in shock today! So... keep positive!

I am I might buy a $ store test tomorrow just for fun

Don't be discouraged if you don't see anything! I am honestly shocked I saw anything at 9 DPO.... that is unheard of for me. 12 or 13 DPO maybe but not 9!

well I'll see how I feel tomrrow my girlfriend and I are colouring our hair tomorrow and if I still feel bloated and crampy tomorrow then I'll buy a test its just a $ so I won't feel like I wasted money for nothing

People keep saying their Wal-Mart stores carry this .89 cent test! And apparently it works AWESOME! I couldn't find it at ours but someone said you have to ask the pharmacy! It is worth checking out if you have a Wal-Mart!

People keep saying their Wal-Mart stores carry this .89 cent test! And apparently it works AWESOME! I couldn't find it at ours but someone said you have to ask the pharmacy! It is worth checking out if you have a Wal-Mart!

I will I'm going to be around walmart anyway so i'll see if they have it
wish me luck

That just shows to never give up. I wish I could get a BFP but it wont happen for awhile because hubby is gone. Hopefully my next appointment my doctor will give me some answers. I am so Happy for you Andrea. Just relax and stay calm and make sure you don't over do it

well ladies how is everyone doing today?
I'm still crampy today and a little bloated I might still buy a test just for fun I'm not expecting anything to show up but its worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->