KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Had some random nurse call me who starts out with, "Well your numbers are a little low but it's nothing to worry about yet." Um yeah shut up and tell me the numbers. Anyway, it was 89. No idea if this is bad or not for 12 DPO and they don't know I am 12 DPO. I guess they just assume I am late for my period, which I am... today. Stupid woman has me all worried now! :(

SO, I did some new tests to make me feel better. ;)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/13DPOdried.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Hope you have all had a better week than I have had!!
Back to work and the stresses are dumped right back on my head!!!
I am just soo stressed with work at the mo I'm not surprised I didnt get my bfp this month.
Roll on Friday afternoon!!! Just sitting here now with a large glass of red!!! seems to be doing the trick (of keeping my tears away) for now! And boy, does it taste good!!

cheer up.....easier said than done but keep those positive thoughts x

You are so pregnant Andrea! Just try to stay relaxed and calm. How is everyone else doing?

Morning Ladies,
I am off to school to take my final. Hopefully it will be a short day. I am tired, had a little trouble sleeping. Im not going to lie I didn't study much because I was burned out from the test I had yesterday and I stand up wed night studying nonstop. Have a great day Ladies

good luck Lacey! You're almost thru it for now then the fun classes start! It's always harder when hubbys not around but i'm sure he feels the same and will be proud of your scores!

overall average for this section was a 92% still a B average but 1 point from an A next week we start surgery and pharmacology. I just cant wait to deal with animals

Hi ladies, hope everyone is good. Nice grades! :D

Did my second blood work today, UGH! I won't get results until Monday, how crappy is that? Oh well.

Here is my IC from today, 14 DPO!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-3.jpg

Hey Ladies,
so I have been keeping an eye on my credit score and I started with a 732 went up to a 736 and now it is an 753!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is good. Nice grades! :D

Did my second blood work today, UGH! I won't get results until Monday, how crappy is that? Oh well.

Here is my IC from today, 14 DPO!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-3.jpg

looks like you are doing great!

andrea that is a for sure + test
AFM: well i did a test today at around 10dpo and it was a bfn I know its still to early but I felt like doing one anyway. sick with the flu today hopefully that doens't change my cycle, af is due in 5 days and not feeling any cramps anymore I still have another test but I won't use it till af is late

Andrea, your numbers HAVE to be going up, they are getting darker and darker each day! Can't wait to find out your results on Monday!

Also, I think I found out why it's not happening for me. In school, we are obviously trained on doing lab tests and I was a "dummy" the other day when we were learning about hemoglobin tests. Well, my anemia is still there and my level was 9.5...normal range for an adult woman is 12-16. Not saying this is the reason but it very well could be. I am also vitamin D deficient which could be another factor. I haven't been tested for anything else so who knows what else I am low on. I am going to start my prenatals again and that should help. I hate taking them because they make me sick but if I take them at night, it should help a little. We will see

Definitely prenatals will help! I've been taking mine a while now. I take the women's one a day prenatals at night and they don't bother me at all.

Yeah that's what I have. I think I will start them again :)

They are so hard for me to swallow though omg. I gag almost every night, it's great! :(

I know, that's another reason why I can't stand taking them. Ugh..well ya gotta do what ya gotta do right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->