KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah, I guess so! I am getting some pains on my left side tonight and it's throwing me into a mild panic thinking I have another ectopic. :( Sigh.

Read this, maybe it will help?

https://elemensys.com/general-causes-of-pregnancy-pain-on-left-side

I know, but honestly hun......I didn't want to say this last time because I didn't want to scare you but with those weird pregnancy tests and everything else, I felt like something wasn't right. I know I don't physically know you but seriously (and im not just saying this) I think everything is going to be okay this time. Of course we will feel aches and pains during pregnancy and I think because of what happened to you last time, when you feel a pain, you worry instantly and then it feels 10x worse. Keep your head up!

Thanks Tiff, and I also knew something wasn't right with my tests in august. I was scared from day 1 of a super faint test the day AF was due. Then my awful hcg numbers. Thanks for not saying anything then though and trying to be positive for me. That's the sign of a good friend. <3

Morning ladies,
Andrea - I just know you will be fine this time round.
Hope you have all had a good start to your weekend.

AFM - I saw my doctor yesterday and she confirmed that I OVed last month - with progesterone levels at 36.4! much better than last month. Even though we havent had OH SA results back as yet, she still referred me to the Gynae. So will be calling them on Monday to book my appoinment.

Morning ladies,
Andrea - I just know you will be fine this time round.
Hope you have all had a good start to your weekend.

AFM - I saw my doctor yesterday and she confirmed that I OVed last month - with progesterone levels at 36.4! much better than last month. Even though we havent had OH SA results back as yet, she still referred me to the Gynae. So will be calling them on Monday to book my appoinment.

well that sounds like good news yay for ovulating.

andrea I feel like everything is going to be fine this time your # have to be going up your test keep getting darker
AFM: still sick with the flu feel like crap today but a little better then yesturday. I feel like all I"m doing is sleeping i slept all day yesturday and my body hurts to much to stay in bed again today. feeling no signs of af no cramps no sore bb's my skin broke out a little but I had a fever so could be because of that. still hopeful for this cycle.

Andrea, your numbers HAVE to be going up, they are getting darker and darker each day! Can't wait to find out your results on Monday!

Also, I think I found out why it's not happening for me. In school, we are obviously trained on doing lab tests and I was a "dummy" the other day when we were learning about hemoglobin tests. Well, my anemia is still there and my level was 9.5...normal range for an adult woman is 12-16. Not saying this is the reason but it very well could be. I am also vitamin D deficient which could be another factor. I haven't been tested for anything else so who knows what else I am low on. I am going to start my prenatals again and that should help. I hate taking them because they make me sick but if I take them at night, it should help a little. We will see

not having enough vit d can be a problem interesting. I stopped taking my prenatals in aug I don't know why I did but when I was taking them I always took them at night because most multi vits make me feel sick so I figured the prenatals would do the same and I never felt nauseous taking them at night just wish they weren't so big

Good morning Ladies!
How are you all doing??

Hi ladies, hope you are having a nice weekend. I am starting my Saturday off with tons of chores, not fun, but at least that means Sunday I can RELAX!

So, I just did my last and FINAL First Response test. The test line showed up super quick, long before the control line even started to appear, and it showed up in less than 20 seconds probably! That makes me feel good! I have ONE Internet Cheapie left and I will take it tomorrow. Just to hold me over until I get my second hCG results Monday!

Hi ladies, hope you are having a nice weekend. I am starting my Saturday off with tons of chores, not fun, but at least that means Sunday I can RELAX!

So, I just did my last and FINAL First Response test. The test line showed up super quick, long before the control line even started to appear, and it showed up in less than 20 seconds probably! That makes me feel good! I have ONE Internet Cheapie left and I will take it tomorrow. Just to hold me over until I get my second hCG results Monday!

Andrea,
I seriously don't think you need to worry. I am sure you will be fine. Like I said before just try to relax/

I know, it's just hard knowing I have one tube left and if that tube ruptures I am out for life! :(

thought id change my logo and at same time might bring me better luck lol, hope every1 else is ok? xx

hope im allowed to use this 1 lol.....shouldnt be a problem i hope it just my lucky charm right now x

Andrea ... you are so totally pregnant. I am so excited for you!!! We are here whenever, hopefully to help you relax and bask in the glory of your BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->