KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

HSG was not as bad as I thought. Uncomfortable and a bit painful but it was quick and glad to know I am ok in there! DHs sperm count came back low and my progesterone is low so will do progesterone again this month, then back to Clomid, and possible artificial insemination?

Skweek... How are you feeling today? When will you test?

:happydance:greer glad to hear you got some answers! Now your docs can find the right combo for you two.:happydance:

Its great to think positive I've been on this journey for 1&1/2 years and trust me I've had some bad months but these ladies have helped me through everything. this has been the hardest journey I've ever been on but i know it will happen for me one day and that is what has given me the strength to keep going. fx you get your bfp on sunday

thank you butterworth, I cant imagine how hard it must be to go through this for so long, I hope it happens for you soon :dust:

Welcome! :hugs:

I am one of the resident negative nancy's around here! :blush: That is why I joined, to try and change. I suffered a horrible ectopic pregnancy in August, lost my right tube on 9/3. I just KNEW it would take a year to get pregnant again but I was wrong... one month later I got my BFP on Halloween! In that month I tried hard to remain positive despite a really crappy situation.

I really hope you see your BFP soon!

aww you have been through alot, and look you have proved positive thinking can help :happydance:

HSG was not as bad as I thought. Uncomfortable and a bit painful but it was quick and glad to know I am ok in there! DHs sperm count came back low and my progesterone is low so will do progesterone again this month, then back to Clomid, and possible artificial insemination?

Skweek... How are you feeling today? When will you test?

So glad to hear it went well.
I'm just sooooo glad its the weekend!!! 2 days rest - or get as much in as possible!
I am not sure if I am going to test at the mo. been getting quiet a few AF type cramps - which I never usually feel. Think I could be feeling the cramps more now that I've had the HSG done. Think it really cleared out all the junk.
So I might just wait it out and see if AF arrives.
According to my usual cycles AF would be due around 4th Feb. But think I OVed earlier than usual. So AF might come early too. :shrug:
I only have 1 test left and really dont want to waste it.

Good luck to those of you in the 2ww! I really hope you all get your BFP's soon! AFM, 26 hours roughly until our elective gender scan. Hope we can find out!

Oh Andrea - cant wait to hear from you tomorrow!!
Do you think you are pink or blue?

I'm feeling blue! Everyone else around me thinks blue too except one person! Lol... I'll be happy with either. I heard boys love their mommies! I have no experience with boys so it would be fun. But another girl would be great too. DH wants a boy of course because this will be our last. Tomorrow will be an exciting day!

GL and FXed all goes well.
Am looking forward to hearing the results and hopefully see pics too.

I'm sure I will update tomorrow evening! We will also get all the pictures on a CD because it comes with the package! :D

Fab - I will be lurking then till I see your pics and results

I had ov pain today, I feel it some months and other months I don't but I either ov'ed today or in the next 2-3 days from what I've read online. I DTD today and going to again tomorrow and monday then I think I should be covered.
fx for you Carla for no early :af:

Oh Andrea - I am sooooo happy for you!! Another little girl!! :happydance: :cloud9::pink:
Every time I walk into ASDA (walmart) I see all the gorgeous girly babygrows!!! I so want to be team pink too - just so that I can dress her up in all the pretty girly clothes!!!
Arent I sad!! hehe

Thanks Sandy, :flower:
but think AF is about to pounce on me any day now!
but that is fine with me!
I am starting to think that my lucky number is 11!!
house # 11, post code 11, car reg 11!!
So is this next cycle - cycle 11 going to be the lucky one??
FXed!![-o<

Hiya all, missed ya all so much ....i have been busy woth my business etc.....but thought id come see if there was any bfp's about

Really hope ur all well and got quite a bit 2 read :) X

Hiya Zara - been thinking of you loads lately!! How are you doing?
So great to see you popping back in again

Thanks Sandy, :flower:
but think AF is about to pounce on me any day now!
but that is fine with me!
I am starting to think that my lucky number is 11!!
house # 11, post code 11, car reg 11!!
So is this next cycle - cycle 11 going to be the lucky one??
FXed!![-o<

Lets hope so fingers crossed :)

Hi ladies.
Don't know if any of you remember me. I was around in June, July and August last year. I got my bfp in aug but sadly when I went for my 12 week scan in oct we found I had a silent miscarriage. (also known as a blighted ovum).
Well. We had to wait a bit but now on our 3rd cycle of trying and back in that familiar cycle and the TWW!
Getting better at talking about it now and trying to be positive and generally get my head in the right place.
Do you mind if I join you again?
Rachel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"