KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Sending you ladies TRUCK LOADS of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I ended up ordering a fetal heart doppler. :blush: With my anterior placenta I rarely feel movement so I just need some reassurance. It should be here next week so I'll let you know how it goes! Wish I would have ordered it sooner but I think I've felt a few movements today so that is good. 19 more days until the big 20 week scan, that one is making me nervous thanks to my silly placenta! :dohh:

Hi Andrea - you will be fine!!! you are 17 weeks already!!
I mean it feels like only the other day you were back here telling us you were preggers again!! Amazing how time flies!!!

hello ladies
hope everyone is having a good weekend. had trouble sleeping last night bad cramps all night long and af isn't due for another week lets hope this isn't a sign of another bad period.

Carla and Lacy I hope af is done very soon so you can start the baby dance again.

Hi Sandy,
Yup my AF is almost finished.
Looks like I get to take full advantage of Valentines day this year - I will be Oving soon after!! :haha:
Already have a shopping list to make sure I am fully prepped for V'day!! Oh and its in my holidays! Might see if we can get a night away. hehe

Woo, hope you get a Valentine's bean! That would be cute. :) My doppler should be here in a couple of days... nervous!

Hi Sandy,
Yup my AF is almost finished.
Looks like I get to take full advantage of Valentines day this year - I will be Oving soon after!! :haha:
Already have a shopping list to make sure I am fully prepped for V'day!! Oh and its in my holidays! Might see if we can get a night away. hehe

V-day loving, cupid better work his magic lol

Either that or I will put that arrow of his where the sun don't shine!!:winkwink::brat::hissy::gun::grr:

hey ladies
hows everyone?
feeling kinda down today, seeing my bff cry these last few days has been killing me I wish i could take her cancer away. her treatment day starts V-day and she is getting scared but i know she is in the best care so staying as strong for her as best I can

Sandy!! :hug: :hug::hug::hug:
I so feel for you. I know it will be really difficult at the mo, but keep smiling.

major :hugs: hon for you both! The anticipation leading up to treatment and the unknown only make the diagnosis soooo much worse! Praying for all of you!

thanks for eveything ladies I'm feeling better today

eating lunch at the moment and all I can taste is my fork and that happened 2 nights ago but I had cooked my meal in the oven in foil so i thought maybe i'm just tasting the foil but today no foil with my meal and I still taste the same thing metal. kinda weird

Hello Everyone

I just joined up after months of reading.....

Here's my story...

I'm 30...OH - 31
married 3 years...2 years on BCP and 1 year TTC naturally
Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2011

Currently on my first cycle of clomid (100 mg day 5 - 9). ultrasounds on CD 10 and CD 12.
CD 10 - 15 mm
CD 12 - 19 mm (thats today)
hoping for ovulation over the next 2 days

PS: I'm in India....the so called baby boom land....and i'm feeling like a loser when everyone has kids by just jumping into bed:growlmad::cry:

I really find all your posts very supportive...so I thought I would share my story here since no one around me sems to get it!

welcome bumpyyride:flower:
Hope your venture in TTC is short now with the clomid on board, and chin up! All of us in here are in different stages of this journey to baby and are more than happy to help hold up another!

Hello Everyone

I just joined up after months of reading.....

Here's my story...

I'm 30...OH - 31
married 3 years...2 years on BCP and 1 year TTC naturally
Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2011

Currently on my first cycle of clomid (100 mg day 5 - 9). ultrasounds on CD 10 and CD 12.
CD 10 - 15 mm
CD 12 - 19 mm (thats today)
hoping for ovulation over the next 2 days

PS: I'm in India....the so called baby boom land....and i'm feeling like a loser when everyone has kids by just jumping into bed:growlmad::cry:

I really find all your posts very supportive...so I thought I would share my story here since no one around me sems to get it!

welcome bumpyyride
thanks for sharing your story and you are right this group of wounderful ladies has been very supportive in the journey of ttc. fx you get your bfp very soon, ov in 2 days get to bd'ing girly :happydance:
sending you loads of baby dust

Welcome bumpyride!

How are all you other sweet ladies doing?

I got my doppler in the mail today... what a lovely 18 weeks present that was!

Here are a couple of videos I did. :)

Baby's HB

Little baby again

aww soo cute! Here's mine (on my upside down screen lol ) Also, the end of the video is the most accurate..around 30 seconds :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizQ-cQn334&list=HL1328828469&feature=mh_lolz

Cant wait til we get about 10 more ladies with these videos! Have a good feeling about February & march.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Andrea and Tiff - that is just gorgeous!!! Can't wait till I can post stuff like that!!
i really dont think anything will work this month!! Work has been super stressfull this week! Glad its over with now and I have a week off! Well at least its a week I dont have to teach although I have 2 bags of work to get through in the next week!!
Oh and guess what!!! I am due to OV in the next week!!
Will just have to see what happens. Maybe OV in the week of my school holiday is just what I need.

Welcome to Bumpyride!! FXed this is our month!!

Andrea and Tiff - that is just gorgeous!!! Can't wait till I can post stuff like that!!
i really dont think anything will work this month!! Work has been super stressfull this week! Glad its over with now and I have a week off! Well at least its a week I dont have to teach although I have 2 bags of work to get through in the next week!!
Oh and guess what!!! I am due to OV in the next week!!
Will just have to see what happens. Maybe OV in the week of my school holiday is just what I need.

Welcome to Bumpyride!! FXed this is our month!!

yay for ov next week have fun bd'ing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->