KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi Andrea - 13 days will fly by!!! Cant wait to hear if you are pink or blue!!

AFM - I'm just soooooo excited!!! :happydance:
I bought a 'new' car today!!!! I will be fetching it tomorrow after work!!!
Hyundai i30!!! lovely big boot!!! and lots of space on the back seat for baby seats and stuff!!!! Now to make sure I put that back seat to good use!!! hehe wink wink nudge nudge!! hehe :rofl: !!!
See - I am trying to make it a valentines BFP here!! hehe

Lacey happy belated birthday

af is gone today she was only here for 2 days very short period for me but at least she's done and I can get on with bd'ing again. its been well over a year and still nothing but I do know a few ladies that had been on bc as long as me and did all the test they could to see why they hadn't got a bfp yet and everything had come back clear and it still took 2 years to finally get a bfp so that is why I haven't stressed to much I know bc is one of the biggest reasons on why I haven't gotten that bfp yet.

Carla last year around feb I saw a psychic in person never met her before but heard from a few people that she was really good. before I even sat down she had asked me if I was trying to get preg and I said yes but at that time we were ntnp. she had told me that it would take awhile to get pg that she could see in my body bc still working and even though i had stopped taking I still had traces of it and that was why it was going to take awhile. she did tell me that I was going to have a boy first then a girl and then years later we would try again for a another baby and that would be a boy too. this reading I had was so amazing she didn't just talk about me having kids she talked about alot of thing my work and home life and the crazy thing is the stuff she predicted about my work have come true a year later after seeing her. so the only thing I didn't ask was how long is a while before I get pg. but either way I was very surprised at what she knew about me very gifted person. I still think about that reading and have thought maybe I should see her again. it has been a year since I had seen her last I've only seen 2 in my life and she was the best one I didn't say anything in this reading all I did was nod my head she knew so much about me its was kinda creppy made my hair stand straight.

Hi Andrea - 13 days will fly by!!! Cant wait to hear if you are pink or blue!!

AFM - I'm just soooooo excited!!! :happydance:
I bought a 'new' car today!!!! I will be fetching it tomorrow after work!!!
Hyundai i30!!! lovely big boot!!! and lots of space on the back seat for baby seats and stuff!!!! Now to make sure I put that back seat to good use!!! hehe wink wink nudge nudge!! hehe :rofl: !!!
See - I am trying to make it a valentines BFP here!! hehe

yay new car very nice Carla

Oh my Sandy!!! I have always been intriguied( oops spelling??) with psychics!
I dont know what it is about them - just a strange ability to know about us without us actually saying anything! WEIRD!!
I am planning on printing out the reading and packing it away for a while - maybe a secret baby box for both and then see in years to come what comes of these readings.
I am interested to see just how much of it comes true - esp the very distant future - about my girls having careers and kids of their own.
Oh well time will only tell

Oh my Sandy!!! I have always been intriguied( oops spelling??) with psychics!
I dont know what it is about them - just a strange ability to know about us without us actually saying anything! WEIRD!!
I am planning on printing out the reading and packing it away for a while - maybe a secret baby box for both and then see in years to come what comes of these readings.
I am interested to see just how much of it comes true - esp the very distant future - about my girls having careers and kids of their own.
Oh well time will only tell

I'd print it and put it way for sure you just never know what might actually come true in the future. In my reading I didn't record anything so all I have is my memories of that day and it is still very clear in my mind. most of the stuff she told me was about my past and she was right. my future at work she told me that day that I would be at my job for under 10 years (it going to be 5 this june) and that I would be moved around in the pharmacy. I had just got my new position that month I'd seen her and I just found out in dec we lost a good contract and I am moving jobs again not really what I do but a new room with other people to do it in. so that part is coming true. now its just the baby part that I haven't had come true yet.

Hello girls, hope you all are doing great.

I have a request. My hubby and I are going through a bumpy road in our life and facing a lot of financial crises. How because I hate begging I entered a contest by submitting my hand made design to this site, where they give a prize money if their design wins.

All I need is, your votes. Your vote can make a difference in my life and get me and hubby into track.

All you need to do is, go to: https://www.threadless.com/submission/394871/Hot_Sun

Login (you can signup with your Facebook),
Check the box "Notify me if as a Tee"
Click on the number "5", your score is registered and it will take you to the next design.
Come back and leave a comment.

That's all you have to do. Please don't read and run, you can save us in our needy time.

You can even copy paste this to your profiles if you want your friends be a helping hand for a friend in need. Thank you in advance, I appreciate your help, and understand if you cant.

I've decided to plan my wedding not sure on the date but I'm going to look for a dress and see how things go. wish me luck ladies

I loved dress shopping!!!! Just loved trying on all those beautiful dresses!!!
Have fun!!
Oh and get BDing!! - now that AF has left! hehe

Keep us updated on the wedding plans.

i LOVED shopping for my wedding dress! I think we drove the ladies at the store crazy trying on every style in there!lol have fun!

Hi Carla ! Im doing pretty good thanks. I keep prayin for all your
Bfp's! Every day I come on here expecting to see another one!
How ru doing? I'm counting down to my u/s on the 30 th to find out
If everything is goin ok & if I'll be an early c- section so all you
Ladies are a much needed distraction!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Christina,
I am well thanks. Just had an HSG scan last week and hoping for a BFP in the next few weeks. I think I am already in my TWW as my bb's are already sore!

3 weeks to go to your next scan! FXed all is well. Do you know if you are team pink or blue? Or are you staying team yellow?

Oh you can change you spoiler - Tiff(Jemma) is almost 12 weeks already

Hi ladies,

Thought I updated here but I am only 8 weeks today. I go for my 2nd scan today too. So I wasn't as far along as they thought but that's ok

Hi Tiff - Why did I think you were further along than that?? haha silly me!!
Happy 8 weeks!!!
Any scan pics?
Hows the studying going?

Tiff-- can't wait to hear how well your lil one is doing!!

Carla-- I think your BFP is coming soon! Now that you have some answers (and some weight off your shoulders) the next to come is a lil bubba! We are still team yellow as DH doesn't want to know (but i don't think i'm gonna look away at the next scan since it's KILLING ME!!:blush:) The scan is actually January 30th so just over a week. I'm hoping to walk in and have them say "alls ok we were wrong" but i have my sister coming with me to help me be alittle more practical :blush:

Cant believe how quiet it's been in here. Hope all the ladies are doing well!:flower:

I'm around just tired and working on my masters! Ugh!! Hope everyone is doing good! Got our gender scan in 9 days... Woo! :)

Go here to see the scan!!:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/857768-had-my-scan-8wk1day.html#post15106488

Tiff that is AWESOME!!! congrats honey! (i do love the gummy bear ultrasounds!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->