KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Rachel!! So good to see you back again!!
So sorry to hear about the MC!! :hug:

Racheal-- good to hear from you hon! I was actually wondering about you the other day! Sorry to hear about your m/c. I hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

Carla -- TONS of baby dust that 11 truely is your lucky number !!!!! SOOoooo ready to see your bfp!!!!

Zara hiyaaaa hon! I thought you disappeared on us lol Nice to hear your doin good! :flower:

Andrea YAYAYAYAYAY for more girlie power! (and that she cooperated for you to find out!) Time to get your lil one ready for a little sister! :hugs:

AFM: I went to my u/s today and thankfully there was no sign of the band in my uterus. Doc believes it attached itself to the wall and is no longer a problem!! YAYAY! Bubs is now head down and it's been punches to my bladder not kicks,lol. I also sneaked a peek and am now 95% sure its a BOY!!!! :cloud9: DH couldn't come with me to this one so i was able to peek :haha:

What do you mean about your uterus? And a band? Currently I have an anterior placenta and am SO worried it's going to attach to former scar tissue from my c-section. :( We will know more at the 20 wk scan.

What do you mean about your uterus? And a band? Currently I have an anterior placenta and am SO worried it's going to attach to former scar tissue from my c-section. :( We will know more at the 20 wk scan.

i wouldn't worry too much hon! Placenta's seem to move alot as you get bigger! I had a synechia band which is basically a band of tissue that went from one side of my uterus to the other. It causes major worry for baby cuz they can get tangled on it and cause limb deformities and at worst cut off all blood flow in the cord. I was told it's actually quite uncommon the way i had it (they aren't usually attatched at both ends or are on the outside of the uterus just causing baby to be small) Thankfully it seems to be gone now and i feel like 50lbs was just lifted from my shoulders!

PS i also had an anterior placenta -low lying at my 13wk scan which has moved all the way to the top so keep the faith honey!:flower:

I read once the placenta attaches it attaches though and doesn't un attach from that spot. It might "move" with the uterus as you stretch but everything I've read says it stays attached to the same spot. I just pray it didn't attach over scar tissue!!

I read once the placenta attaches it attaches though and doesn't un attach from that spot. It might "move" with the uterus as you stretch but everything I've read says it stays attached to the same spot. I just pray it didn't attach over scar tissue!!

:hugs: Don't worry hon! your angel is watching over you both! Yes once it's attached it doesn't unattach but there is no telling (once your uterus contracted down to its regular size last time) where your scar tissue ended up either! Lots of ppl have anterior placenta's and get along just fine :flower: Keep the faith!

I am trying, you could really see the placenta in the photos though it freaked me out at first. Sheesh.... I am going to relax (Hopefully) until the 20 week scan Feb. 23rd!

good afternoon ladies
rachel sorry to hear about your m/c
nice to hear from you too Zara
Andrea yay team pink thats exciting
Caral hoping #11 is a lucky # for you

AFM: in my 2ww as of today.

this has been a rough 2 weeks for me, my bestfreind was just diagnosed with cervical cancer and is going to start her radiation treatment in the next few days. she is so young still and going through so much, how life can change in just a few days. I'm asking for all of you ladies to keep her in your prayers.

[-o<so sorry to hear that! Will keep her in my prayers (you can never have too many of those) Hopefully her young age will help her fight this even better![-o<

Hi ladies,

Rachel, yes I am doing well thanks. Had an HSG scan done a few weeks back. so now just waiting for my BFP!!

Sandy - So sorry to hear you friend is not well. Will defo keep her in my prayers!!

AFM - Just waiting for AF to show up now!!I know she is on her way - just wish she would get here now! So I can work out my dates.
Hopefully I will OV just before my birthday!

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing?? Sorry i have been so busy lately with school. Hope everyone is doing ok. Congrats Andrea on the little girl=) I have AF really bad

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing?? Sorry i have been so busy lately with school. Hope everyone is doing ok. Congrats Andrea on the little girl=) I have AF really bad

Sorry for the horrible AF. :( Hope she packs up her bags for good soon! :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for the horrible AF. :( Hope she packs up her bags for good soon! :hugs:

Thank you. Me 2. She was late in December like I got her December 31, and January she never came and then this month she came feb 1st. She usually comes on the 16th or 17th so she is all whacked

Hey Ladies,

Join the club hun!!! I havent felt af cramps in years until this AF!!! Cramped really badly this time round and much heavier than usual!! I only usually bleed for 3 days. I'm on day 4 and still bleeding! :growlmad:
I also had the shortest cycle every for me!! 28 days!!
I also started on Feb 1st!!
Blinkin HSG scans for you - or at least I think that is to blame!!

BFP's for us now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->