KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Ok the extra exercise hiking to the top floor isn't gonna help the extra weight gain lol. It def sounds like your DH has come around. I'm sorry the place is so bad but it's got to be better than your DH at his moms & you home! You two have already been thru so much this housing thing will seem like nothing, you'll see :flower: if he's researching this so much he's def ready! Time to get bd'ing!

I told everyone my lil man didn't want a party without him since he came 3 days before my baby shower lol. Motherhood has been amazing Now that he's home! I could (and sometimes do) spend hours staring at him! My pregnancy was really easy (other than that 34 wk labor thing:haha:) but the post pardem has been much harder on my body but that lil dude is worth every second of it!

Hey ladies,

Good to see you around too Christina. Glad to hear you lil dude is doing well. Sounds like he will be a lil party animal! hehe

Ana - good to hear your and OH have a place of your own but sounds like its not ideal. FXed you will get it sorted soon.

AFM - feeling a bit better today. Hopefully get a bit of washing and ironing done today. Little bit at a time - is what DF told me last night. He has been great and so understanding.

Yup, we have already started looking for other places now. Hope we find a good one now!

Christina you can have your baby shower now along with your lil man. I'm sure he'll enjoy it. :D

Carla feel better hun.

Yup, we have already started looking for other places now. Hope we find a good one now!

Christina you can have your baby shower now along with your lil man. I'm sure he'll enjoy it. :D

Carla feel better hun.

I was destined not to have a shower!! My sis rescheduled my shower for 2 wks after he was born since I registered for a lot of the necessities and he came home around then. Unfortunately I ran myself down terribly going back and forth from the hospital for 2 wks and suffered terrible night sweats so the day of the shower (actually 5 min before I was to leave) I collapsed at home. Ended up spending the day at the ER for dehydration while all of the guests had lunch without me since everyone was already there:cry: so no shower for me just ALOT of apologies In Thank you cards! Post pardom really has been tough!

Awww, hun that sucks. I so feel for you, but you can throw a small party anytime soon and get together with your people, have fun and celebrate. I'm just glad you and the lil man are doing good now and having fun!

Hey Ladies,
How are all of you? Well the medicine worked, I ovulated, but af came april 2, so I am getting ready to start round 2 on friday=) I'm hoping to pinpoint this now. I believe she told me my ovulation day was the 24th of last month, because I went on day 21 and that was the 25th, so if I am correct day 20 I ovulated? She didn't talk to me long, it took me over a week to get my results because I had to hound her. which is ridiculous. However I am going to start seeing a new PCP. Hopefully they won't do things halfass. So now I'm just waiting on round 2 to start=) I am excited. Externship is going ok, I have been tired.

correction the 24 was my levels to sya i ovulated it has to be 15+ to show ovulation

Hey Ladies,
How are you all doing? I miss you girls. I took my 2 pill today of clomiphene 50mg and I have been bding everyday =) i have been enjoying it, I also have been so busy with my externship. I'm hoping this 2nd round works for me=) i know i ov last time

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well.

Lacey - FXed its 2nd round lucky!! Tons of prayers and :dust: coming your way!!

AFM - feeling a lot more human and less like a lifeless rag!! Actually managed to get all the ironing done and the bathroom cleaned yesterday. I might actually manage to get some school work done before I go back in a weeks time.

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well.

Lacey - FXed its 2nd round lucky!! Tons of prayers and :dust: coming your way!!

AFM - feeling a lot more human and less like a lifeless rag!! Actually managed to get all the ironing done and the bathroom cleaned yesterday. I might actually manage to get some school work done before I go back in a weeks time.

Glad you are feeling better! :) You are moving right along! :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is doing okay. I just got back on a week long trip to the beach and visiting family. It was lovely. Now my husband wants to move there ASAP which I am fine with as soon as we can reasonably do it!

Looks like I'll be in my third trimester on Thursday!!!

hi ladies, how is everyone doing this week?

ana glad to see your back

well df found a new job last week, I'm so happy and on the plus side it's more hours and better pay. Df didn't want us to stop ttc so i went with his plan as we did alot of celebration bd'ng lol.

Sandy - congrats on your OH's new job!!! Oh I so agree - lots of celebratory BDing!! FXed you caught the eggy!

I have removed a few posts from this last page in line with our TOS
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).
I politely request that you do not post any further links or information that has already been removed x

Hey Ladies,
I am being told Clomiphene can give false OPKs. I was also told by some other ladies that OPKs shouldn't be started until 3 days after the last pill of clomid/clomi[hene. I finished my last pill on tuesday april 10th, started OPKs thursday the 12th(2 days after) - friday the 13th - and saturday the 14th - sunday the 15th - and monday the 16 + and tuesday the 17th +. I see a lot of people saying clomid can give false positives but I didn't get a positive til 4 or 5 days later. I think its safe to say I am Ovulating. I pray to god I am really ovulating because i have this light pain in my left ovary.

Cds 15 and 16
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/IMG_0051.jpg

get to bd'ing lady fx you catch that eggie lacy

afm: af is due tomorrow, I had a $ test in my bathroom so I took the test and got a bfn so I guess I'm just going to have to wait till af shows up

get At it Lacey!!!!! The pain is a great sign!! Loads of baby dust your way!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Sandy your not out till the witch shows but I'm getting as impatient as you for your bfp!:winkwink: I'm still holding hope and crossed toes that yours comes REALLY soon!:hugs:

get At it Lacey!!!!! The pain is a great sign!! Loads of baby dust your way!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Sandy your not out till the witch shows but I'm getting as impatient as you for your bfp!:winkwink: I'm still holding hope and crossed toes that yours comes REALLY soon!:hugs:

DH and I have been bd almost everyday LOL. We even had a quickie this morning before he went to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->