KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well af showed up last night so I'm out again. yesterday was my moms birthday and my sister announced that she was 11 weeks pg and she already has a 1 year old daughter. I'm happy for her but today I feel sad, I woke up crying I wish it was me I just don't understand why its taking so long for me to get pg. I feel like giving up, I'm having a bad day ladies as you can see I just can't stop crying.

Sandy - I know exactly how you feel!! I used to spend at least a day every cycle crying my eyes out! At that point it feels soul destroying, I know!!
I found focusing on what I wanted more than anything kept me going. Keep focused and stay strong. big :hugs: and tons and :dust:

Sandy I'm so sorry honey! We've all been there and I know nothing I say will really make you feel much better but try and stay positive. Cry it out when you need to. Your time is coming and you will appreciate it sooooo much after the wait :hugs:

Sandy, hang in there. I know it's hard but you will get your turn. I am thinking of you. And I have everything crossed that April will be your month.

well ladies to top off my lovely week my df lost his job today his work closed without any notice to any staff so he is now without a job. i guess I got my bfn for a reason not sure what we are going to do now but baby making is on hold untill we can figue out what to do next.

Sandy I am so sorry to hear about AF and it is hard, I have a lot of friends getting pregnant with their 2nd or 3rd and i can't get pregnant with my first. I am also sorry about your hubby losing his job.

I guess it was a good thing I didn't get pg this month everything happens for a reason

Hey Ladies,
How are you guys doing? I don't know how much I will be in the thread because I am starting externship tonight. I will be working 11pm -7am or 9am depends on if I can make it the extra 2 hours. so my sleep schedule will be whacked, I think I'm out this month because I haven't been bding a lot, so probably will have to put things on hold until externship is done

Ladies I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and sorry for those of you going through tough times. You are in my thoughts.

I am 24 weeks today, it is my V-DAY (viability). Happy to have made it this far. :) My friend is having a baby shower this weekend that I am helping with and then I will be getting ready for my own, May 5th.

We are leaving for the beach not this Saturday but next Saturday, we will be gone close to a week.. staying with my awesome aunt and uncle. So, it's going to be a busy next week or so!

Hiya ladies,

Sandy - :hugs: Hang in there hun. Hope everything works out for you and OH soon! FXed and praying he gets another job really soon!

Lacey - Good luck with your externship. How long is your externship for?

Andrea - well done for getting to 24 weeks!! :wohoo: Have fun with the babyshower.

AFM - sea-sick feeling seems to have subsided for the last 3 days. FXed thats the last of ms for me.
I told my best friend last night! She is sooo excited for me. She is already planning my babyshower!! Eekk - help!!
Roll on next week friday!! Scan day!!!

Hiya ladies,

Sandy - :hugs: Hang in there hun. Hope everything works out for you and OH soon! FXed and praying he gets another job really soon!

Lacey - Good luck with your externship. How long is your externship for?

Andrea - well done for getting to 24 weeks!! :wohoo: Have fun with the babyshower.

AFM - sea-sick feeling seems to have subsided for the last 3 days. FXed thats the last of ms for me.
I told my best friend last night! She is sooo excited for me. She is already planning my babyshower!! Eekk - help!!
Roll on next week friday!! Scan day!!!

I have 6 weeks to complete it and i was suppose to have started on monday but im starting tonight. I have 10 hr days monday-friday and need 240hrs

Hi ladies. Sooo exhausted right now even though I just woke up from a nap. Had my (late) 16 week appt today and they don't do much. I opted out of the quad screening because I don't feel it's necessary to do since I wouldn't follow thru if more tests were needed.

My 20 scan scan is April 12th, not April 10th like I originally thought. I might call and change it though because they scheduled me at a time that might not work so I might ask to go earlier :D

Hope all is well

Lacey - 10hr shifts 5x a week = easily done in 6 weeks!! GL.

Tiff - GL with your scan hun. What are you hoping for this time?

AFM - I'm finally a legal alien - my british citizenship has been approved! Just waiting on my invite to the formal ceremony. That should arrive any day now.

Well ladies.....my hubby surprised me and said he/we would pay for a gender reveal scan..on Tuesday!! sooo excited!

Fab!! lucky you Tiff!!
I'm soooo looking forward to hearing if you're team pink or blue!
We will most likely find out too. DF says just helps to make sure we are as prepared as possible,

Excited for you Tiff!

Nothing new here... but new bump photo. :)

Attachments

• photo (18).jpg
    photo (18).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Bump looks gorgeous Andrea!! I cant wait to get to that stage! I just want to have a bump and feel Speckle move about inside me.

Andrea you look so beautiful, I love the bump

AFM: well baby making is on hold for this cycle at least. I just want to make sure df is working before we start trying again. thank goodness that when we bought our house we budgeted for one income so at least the bills will get paid but it is going to be really tight. I hope he finds something soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->