KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

get At it Lacey!!!!! The pain is a great sign!! Loads of baby dust your way!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Sandy your not out till the witch shows but I'm getting as impatient as you for your bfp!:winkwink: I'm still holding hope and crossed toes that yours comes REALLY soon!:hugs:

DH and I have been bd almost everyday LOL. We even had a quickie this morning before he went to work

Hey don't knock the quickies! That's how I got my bfp! A quickie at 5am (and I am NOT a morning person :haha:)

get At it Lacey!!!!! The pain is a great sign!! Loads of baby dust your way!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Sandy your not out till the witch shows but I'm getting as impatient as you for your bfp!:winkwink: I'm still holding hope and crossed toes that yours comes REALLY soon!:hugs:

DH and I have been bd almost everyday LOL. We even had a quickie this morning before he went to work

Hey don't knock the quickies! That's how I got my bfp! A quickie at 5am (and I am NOT a morning person :haha:)

Quickies are nice=)

hey ladies
af is due today and still no sign of her but she does tend to arrive in the evening fx she stays away.

Hey Ladies,

Hope you are all well!!
Lacey - get BDing everyday!! Those OPK's looked really good and along with the pain - time to catch that eggy! I would also advise using a softcup!

Sandy - FXed af stays away for the next 9 months!

Christina - hows your little man doing?

Andrea hows your bump coming along? And bump pics?

Well 11 weeks today and starting to feel a bit better! So greatful I'm not feeling bloated any more!
Also found out on Monday that my current 'head of school' is also pregnant and is only 2 weeks ahead of me! So, as she said, we are doing a pregnancy double-act over the next few months! So good to have someone that close to be at work also pregnany!
We had a meeting this afternoon and as you can imagine it went something like this - work, babies, work, babies, ... !! I love these meetings!!

Hey Ladies,

Hope you are all well!!
Lacey - get BDing everyday!! Those OPK's looked really good and along with the pain - time to catch that eggy! I would also advise using a softcup!

Sandy - FXed af stays away for the next 9 months!

Christina - hows your little man doing?

Andrea hows your bump coming along? And bump pics?

Well 11 weeks today and starting to feel a bit better! So greatful I'm not feeling bloated any more!
Also found out on Monday that my current 'head of school' is also pregnant and is only 2 weeks ahead of me! So, as she said, we are doing a pregnancy double-act over the next few months! So good to have someone that close to be at work also pregnany!
We had a meeting this afternoon and as you can imagine it went something like this - work, babies, work, babies, ... !! I love these meetings!!

I am glad you are doing well! Thanks for asking about me! :hugs: I will be 28 weeks tomorrow. :) I have an ultrasound next week (the 24th) to check the location of my placenta. Hopefully it goes okay.

I'll do a bump photo for tomorrow, week 28!

Hiya hon! Glad your feeling better! Second trimester is def better. Lil dude is doing well for the most part. At his 1 mth nicu check up he weighted in at 7lbs 13 oz!! Huge change from his release weight of 5lbs 5oz! We unfortunately are going thru a bad bout of colic :( and he still has a possible spot on his head scans but doc thinks its all going to work out fine since he's doing so well developmentally. Baby steps takes on a whole new meaning with a premie!

Lacey you better keep making time in your crazy work schedule for bd'ing:haha:

Andrea fx all goes well with your scan.

Sandy HUGE fx for the f**** witch to stay away!:blush:

Anyone else in the tww?

ok ladies I'm kinda freaking out.
i haven't taken a test yet cuz i need to buy some but yesterday i thought af was about to show cuz i got some crazy cramps so I figured ok she's on her way I should go put a tampon in. I go about my day at work and then went to my friends house after work and I use her bathroom to change the tampon and to my surprise nothing af hasn't started yet it was just a little pink cm that I think if i hadn't put something in I wouldn't have seen it like on a panty liner or pad. so i'm thinking af is never late she has been on time for the last 9 months or so and she still isn't here today. could the pink cm have been IB? isn't that a little late? i'm freaking out and a little scared that I'll see a bfn on the test. I don't want to get to excited but this is the first time in a while that af hasn't shown up on time.

i haven't taken a test yet cuz i need to buy some but yesterday i thought af was about to show cuz i got some crazy cramps so I figured ok she's on her way I should go put a tampon in. I go about my day at work and then went to my friends house after work and I use her bathroom to change the tampon and to my surprise nothing af hasn't started yet it was just a little pink cm that I think if i hadn't put something in I wouldn't have seen it like on a panty liner or pad. so i'm thinking af is never late she has been on time for the last 9 months or so and she still isn't here today. could the pink cm have been IB? isn't that a little late? i'm freaking out and a little scared that I'll see a bfn on the test. I don't want to get to excited but this is the first time in a while that af hasn't shown up on time.

Girl I really do not want to get your hopes up but I had pink tinged CM around and a little after AF was due and my doctor said it was implantation! TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl I really do not want to get your hopes up but I had pink tinged CM around and a little after AF was due and my doctor said it was implantation! TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i just bought a test lets see if I get 2 lines

turned out to be neg test but I've read that if it is ib then it could still take 2-3 days before I'd see a + test so I have an extra test that I will use in a few days. I still feel pretty good about this and hopeing that in fact it is ib and I am preg right now fx for me ladies I'm staying hopeful for now.

fx for you sandy!!! alot of women spot around when af should show up. We understand not wanting to get your hopes up too much but remember your cheering squad is still here getting excited for you!!

thanks christina and andrea
I feel all your fx'ed for me and it means so much
the spotting has gotten a little darker but it is still spotting so thats a good sign. I don't however feel my normal af cramps that I do when she does start showing up so thats something different. I will keep my lovely ladies posted.

I'm holding out hope for you! :flower:

Here is my week 28 belly (minus my non makeup face, lol)

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Heehee thank you! The extra fat is in my butt and thighs! Ugh! That weight is so hard to lose. :(

Andrea you look amazing all baby for sure.
I'm still holding on to some hope, the little spotting I had earlier has completely stopped. oh please af stay away this whole spotting business is so not normal for me. I always spot near the end of her visit not in the beginning she always shows up with a full on flow. 17 cycles of tracking my period and this is a first for me maybe it is ib if she stays away for the next few days I might actually see a bfp.

Sandy, I reaaaally hope this is it for you! Not sure why else it would be so abnormal if it usually isn't!

well I got some bad news ladies, af showed up this am but I'm not upset about it. with the neg test I did thurs I figured she was on her way but just taking her time.
I have a bachlorette party next weekend and the one thing i told myself if I wasn't pg, I was going to have some fun. I've told a few close friends about my stuggles with ttc recently and they have been pretty supportive they're going to be with me at this party so I'm sure they will encourage my drinking for the night.
it will happen when it happens right ladies. My sister inlaw sent my the nicest message the other day telling me to not give up hope about ttc and that just cuz we aren't pg doesn't mean that we have anything wrong with us. It kinda made me cry cuz it was out of the blue I haven't really talked about this with her so that means DF has been talking to his sister. He hates seeing me so upset and with my younger sisters recent pg news with baby#2 on my birthday last month he probably thought I was going to lose my mind. But I didn't I was happy for her I was sad in away but what am I going to do I work in a high stress job and I know that plays a big part in my stress level which does not help in ttc. I have however moved to a new place at work with more help so I'm not doing all the work alone like I used to for the last 2 years, it was hell. I think this move is going to help me I won't be so stressed anymore and I might finally get my bfp. I haven't given up hope yet ladies I got to stay postitive.
thanks for being here for me ladies it means so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->