KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

OMG My MAIN symptoms were I was STARVING during my 2ww and I had several vivid and weird dreams!!! There is no way I'd be holding myself back from testing!!!! But I am a POAS aholic, LOL!

OMG My MAIN symptoms were I was STARVING during my 2ww and I had several vivid and weird dreams!!! There is no way I'd be holding myself back from testing!!!! But I am a POAS aholic, LOL!

I know I'm barely hanging onto control! PLUS I need to go to the drug store this afternoon... let's face it, I'm totally testing today :p

The only thing is, I keep reading all of these symptoms that I SHOULD have and don't, so it tricks me! I hate that pretty much anything could be a pregnancy symptom, but could also be a symptom of a million other things too ... :wacko:

Well look I had NO pregnancy related symptoms. My only signs were lack of my face breaking out and moodiness which are my two MAIN PMS signs... I did not have those during my 2ww but I was an eating machine.. and tons of dreams. Other than that, no other signs!

Well look I had NO pregnancy related symptoms. My only signs were lack of my face breaking out and moodiness which are my two MAIN PMS signs... I did not have those during my 2ww but I was an eating machine.. and tons of dreams. Other than that, no other signs!

Gahh!! Okay I think you've talked me into it haha... I'm psyching myself out now because I have some cramping, but then again my best friend is preggo right now and said she had bad AF cramps and ended up getting her BFP anyway!

Okay I'm going to get a 2-pack today haha - final decision!

Sorry to peer pressure! I am a horrible enabler when it comes to POAS! I hope you get 2 lines! I had cramping until about week 10! It was crazy... but I hope I don't steer you wrong and you get a nice positive! Just sharing what happened to me!!! :)

Sorry to peer pressure! I am a horrible enabler when it comes to POAS! I hope you get 2 lines! I had cramping until about week 10! It was crazy... but I hope I don't steer you wrong and you get a nice positive! Just sharing what happened to me!!! :)

I will totally test tonight!! Stopping at the drug store on the way home... if DB will let me! He's cheap and might make me wait until I'm technically "late" haha - although I caught him looking at baby stuff on his phone last night on Kijiji, which I thought was kind of adorable!! :)

Oh my gosh - I cant wait for JBear to get her arse back on here! I'm dying to know what the outcome is!!

Well seem to be feeling more human again today. Landed up in bed at 9:30pm last night. Just could not keep my eyes open after 8pm!! I felt like such a sad person for going to bed that early!! I felt really silly too as I shed a few tears. I never go to bed that early!!

Well just glad its the weekend and I get to relax and chill for at least one day. Tomorrow will have to be school work!!
Hope you are all well!!

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

Well girls, no test yet but no AF either... I've had some more cramps though, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!! I'll keep you posted!

Jbear - how are you managing to resist testing?
When is AF due?

TTCbabyisom - that is one really pretty song and can see why it appeals to your MC. :hugs:

DB wants to wait haha... I'm listening, but I think today I'm going to draw the line!

According to my ticker, AF was due Friday - my iPhone app says yesterday.

Either way I'm late!!!! :D

DB wants to wait haha... I'm listening, but I think today I'm going to draw the line!

According to my ticker, AF was due Friday - my iPhone app says yesterday.

Either way I'm late!!!! :D

Yup, Me thinks its time to test hun!
Have you got any test strips?

Nothing on hand, as we haven't really been trying - but we just agreed we'll go pick one up today! :)

Ohhhhhh, cant wait to hear the result!
Will be lurking till I see the outcome.
Get to the shop now, I want to know if I have another bump buddy!!

Boohoo!!!
Seems like AF is playing with your head!! So mean!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"