KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I remember you!! Welcome back and huuuuuuuge congrats on your BFP! Im so happy for you. :) I'll be 31 weeks on Thursday, can't believe it! Time flies, get ready! Hehe

Oh thank you! I am still in shock and just don't feel pregnant yet.

31 weeks!!!!!!! Wow!! How are you feeling? Do you I ow of its a boy or girl? So happy for you, what a deserved and loved baby that is!

I'm feeling large!!! And uncomfortable... But it's totally worth it. :) I had my baby shower last weekend, so now we are just waiting! I have a scheduled c section for July 5th at 8am. 59 days away, yikes! We are having another girl.. Her name is Alice. :D don't worry.... You'll feel pregnant soon enough. Heart burn... Constant potty trips, all that!! Heehee!

What a wonderful name! I cannot believe you are 59 days away from
Holding her, I guess it does go by fast. Off to try and get some sleep. Thanks for the welcome back and I'll check in soon!

Knock knock ... Hi ladies, not sure if you remember me from way back! I've stalked the thread every now and then. We had some fertility issues and it just got too hard. I had an HSG in January and we were told my DHa sperm count was very low. We were told the only way for us to conceive would be IUI or IVF.

Well, DH got a new job in a different city, my mom was/is going through chemo, moving, new Waltham insurance, etc, we put trying on hold.

Funny how it works. We moved 2 weeks ago, had one last for fun romp in the old house, and I am sitting here with 6 positive HPTs. Crazy.

Was hoping you ladies would let me jump
Back in and go on this journey with you?

Wow...this is the most exciting great thing i've heard all day! CONGRATS!!! Funny how life works sometimes, ya know? I hear it all the time...stop trying and it will happen. It's just nuts.

I'm feeling large!!! And uncomfortable... But it's totally worth it. :) I had my baby shower last weekend, so now we are just waiting! I have a scheduled c section for July 5th at 8am. 59 days away, yikes! We are having another girl.. Her name is Alice. :D don't worry.... You'll feel pregnant soon enough. Heart burn... Constant potty trips, all that!! Heehee!

LOVE that name!

Aw thanks! :D People either love her name or are just impartial. We are thinking Alice Winter but nothing confirmed yet. :)

Welcome back Greer!!! I was starting to look for a new bump buddy! I'm 14 weeks today (by my LMP) and 14W 4d by my last scan.
:wohoo: A HUGE Congrats on your BFP!!! :wohoo:
I'm still waiting for my BFP to feel real! although I think it might start kicking in soon as I think my bump is starting to show today.
Really good to see you back!

Knock knock ... Hi ladies, not sure if you remember me from way back! I've stalked the thread every now and then. We had some fertility issues and it just got too hard. I had an HSG in January and we were told my DHa sperm count was very low. We were told the only way for us to conceive would be IUI or IVF.

Well, DH got a new job in a different city, my mom was/is going through chemo, moving, new Waltham insurance, etc, we put trying on hold.

Funny how it works. We moved 2 weeks ago, had one last for fun romp in the old house, and I am sitting here with 6 positive HPTs. Crazy.

Was hoping you ladies would let me jump
Back in and go on this journey with you?

congrats on the bfp I'm so happy for you

well ladies I'm still the the get crazy bd'ing time a few more days I'll I will be in the tww. I've taken some tips from Andrea I think it was you about bd'ing in the am I have have done that this time am and pm bd'ing. my body seems to be enjoying this cycle this maybe tmi but I've had some prob's with drying up and I think the pill did that to me and for this last month I've had no problem with that even Df has noticed the increase in natural lube hehe. hoping this is it but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Hi ladies,

I know,Andrea, I can hardly believe myself that I'm 14 weeks already! I think I'm finally starting to pop out. A pair of trousers that were sitting on my hips a few weeks back are now sitting snugly around my tummy.

Sandy - get BDing hun! go catchy that eggy and be our next BFP!! I'm looking for another bump buddy!

Ugh...i'm so nervous and scared. Hate this feeling. Want that :bfp: SOOO bad. Today's prayer was different. Instead of praying for God to grant my wish and give me a baby, i prayed for PEACE during this time of my obsessing...[-o<

Ugh...i'm so nervous and scared. Hate this feeling. Want that :bfp: SOOO bad. Today's prayer was different. Instead of praying for God to grant my wish and give me a baby, i prayed for PEACE during this time of my obsessing...[-o<

I so know where you are coming from. At times I felt like this is just a dream and it will never come true.
I eventually came to a place where I thought - if its going to happen it will happen. Yes I used softcups (which I think helped) but I also think my state of mind helped even more. Being a bit more relaxed always helps.

If you dont get your BFP this month I would suggest buying a small box of softcups for next cycle.
FXed you won't need them!

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

Hi ladies,

I hope you dont mind. I've been in contact with an administrator on this site. I was just thinking seeing that Ana is no longer allowed on this site, one of us could take over running this thread.
I have only just sent her a message. I am hoping to hear back from her in the next few days. Is there anyone who would be interested in taking over the thread. If not I really dont mind.

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

I know it is difficult hun. :hugs: Hang in there! You will get your BFP soon.

How long have you been TTCing for?

I so know where you are coming from. At times I felt like this is just a dream and it will never come true.
I eventually came to a place where I thought - if its going to happen it will happen. Yes I used softcups (which I think helped) but I also think my state of mind helped even more. Being a bit more relaxed always helps.

If you dont get your BFP this month I would suggest buying a small box of softcups for next cycle.
FXed you won't need them!

Yes, i just have to get to that place...how do you get there? He, he...i've for sure thought about soft cups. I just might go on e-bay and get me some. Every little bit of help never hurts! Thanks!

I know it is difficult hun. :hugs: Hang in there! You will get your BFP soon.

How long have you been TTCing for?

Thanks. I know. Well we officially started end of February so 3 cycles/months now...getting ready to start 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->