KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

DB wants to wait haha... I'm listening, but I think today I'm going to draw the line!

According to my ticker, AF was due Friday - my iPhone app says yesterday.

Either way I'm late!!!! :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear your news!

Ugh, didn't see you other post about BFN jbear. Sorry! Hopefully it was wrong!

Do you know when you ovulated? I ovulated 3 days late when I got pregnant so my estimated due date was way off from my LMP... I'd test again in a couple of days if no AF!

Do you know when you ovulated? I ovulated 3 days late when I got pregnant so my estimated due date was way off from my LMP... I'd test again in a couple of days if no AF!

I'm not sure - I feel like I actually Ov'ed early, based on my cramping and the way I was feeling... only early by a few days, but that was the feeling I had at the time.

I'm definitely going to give it a few days, and if I end up having to test again I'll make sure I do it first thing in the morning this time! (does that actually make a big difference?!)

Some people say to test in the morning but oddly enough mine were always darker in the evening. The main thing is to not go to the bathroom 2-3 hours prior to testing....

Some people say to test in the morning but oddly enough mine were always darker in the evening. The main thing is to not go to the bathroom 2-3 hours prior to testing....

Oh man I would die!! Haha I have the worst bladder - I pee constantly! Good to know though, I'll try to hold it in when/if I have to test again! This is getting frustrating :growlmad:

Did you say whether or not you were ever late before? I know sometimes stress can cause a late or missed period. Mine were usually on time though. If they were off it was only by a day or so and I could always tell it was coming.

Did you say whether or not you were ever late before? I know sometimes stress can cause a late or missed period. Mine were usually on time though. If they were off it was only by a day or so and I could always tell it was coming.

My cycles were pretty off for awhile, but had been back on track for about 6 months or so. I have been really stressed lately though, and I've had a cold for about a week so I'm sure that's not helping! I'm sure AF will get me, or I wouldn't have gotten a BFN.

Sometimes being sick can throw your cycle off. But I will still hold out hope for you anyway. :)

Sometimes being sick can throw your cycle off. But I will still hold out hope for you anyway. :)

Thank you!! I'm being a pessimist - I'm bad for that!! But I can't be a whiner, we're not even really trying!!

I use to be the resident Negative Nancy around here, so I understand! Hehe.. it is okay though, you feel however you want to! Someone else can always be Positive Polly for you! :D

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Attachments

• 20120430_102936[1].jpg
    20120430_102936[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies lots of activity since the last time I was on.

JBear85 - welcome back and I hope you get your bfp

TTCbabyisom- welcome to the group and I see your ov so get to bd'ing girl and catch that eggie

Andrea glad to see your scan and tests turned out fantastic and now you can relax and enjoy the rest of the ride, I can't believe the due date is just around the corner

Carla your baby looks very relaxed the their looking all comfy, so cute

I'm due to ov in about a week and I'm excited for this cycle fx for me ladies

Hi ladies,

I'm gone for 2 days and look at all I have to catch up on! Rarely do I have more than a few posts to read! Good to see this place picking up again!

Sandy -Make sure you catch that eggy - I'm looking for more bump buddies! Time to get BDing for you then

TTCbabyisom - get BDing hun! As I said I'm after more bump buddies!

JBear - any news on your side yet?

Andrea - cant believe only 2 months till you get to meet your little baba!! How time flies!

Hope everyone is well.
I've been really busy with work over the past 2 days. At least I have 1 night off, so planning on lying on the couch and doing pretty much as little as possible!

:witch: She got me!! :(

Oh well, guess I can't get sad if it was all for fun anyway!

How is everyone? Case of the Tuesday blues for me now!

:witch: She got me!! :(

Oh well, guess I can't get sad if it was all for fun anyway!

How is everyone? Case of the Tuesday blues for me now!

Sorry JBear! Hang in there. You're allowed to be blue today!

Oh JBear! :hugs: you sure are entitled to a blue day after what you've been through!
You going to start TTCing again soon?

Knock knock ... Hi ladies, not sure if you remember me from way back! I've stalked the thread every now and then. We had some fertility issues and it just got too hard. I had an HSG in January and we were told my DHa sperm count was very low. We were told the only way for us to conceive would be IUI or IVF.

Well, DH got a new job in a different city, my mom was/is going through chemo, moving, new Waltham insurance, etc, we put trying on hold.

Funny how it works. We moved 2 weeks ago, had one last for fun romp in the old house, and I am sitting here with 6 positive HPTs. Crazy.

Was hoping you ladies would let me jump
Back in and go on this journey with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->