KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I am so sure the softcups helped to keep his swimmers up there long enough to get them where they need to be. I put in the softcup straight afterwards and left it in all night - about 8 - 10 hours.
I also had some preseed but didnt have time to get that in too.
Oh and dont forget the OPK's to tell you when you should be BDing. hehe As if we really need an excuse to BD these days :haha:

3 months is still pretty normal. It took us 11 months. I do think the HSG scan I had in January this year also helped. I was really fortunate to get the HSG so early. Love my GP!!

Well girls, I'm embarrassed to say it, but it's happening again. DB was away for 5 days for a work conference, and he met someone while he was gone. He ended things with me yesterday. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I don't know why this keeps happening to me!! :'(

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

Not much I can do now... I just have to get past this horrible 24 hours, make a plan, and figure out my life! Things could get interesting!!

I am so sure the softcups helped to keep his swimmers up there long enough to get them where they need to be. I put in the softcup straight afterwards and left it in all night - about 8 - 10 hours.
I also had some preseed but didnt have time to get that in too.
Oh and dont forget the OPK's to tell you when you should be BDing. hehe As if we really need an excuse to BD these days :haha:

3 months is still pretty normal. It took us 11 months. I do think the HSG scan I had in January this year also helped. I was really fortunate to get the HSG so early. Love my GP!!

Well sounds like i'll be trying softcups this next go round. What if you BD in the morning? Can you leave those in at work and are they comfortable??? Or maybe if we BD in morning before work, i can leave them in while getting ready them take it out. I have no clue. I'm thinking about getting pre-seed for this next cycle too. Still no AF today but i can totally feel her coming on. Just waiting for it now. Yeah, I'll still use my OPK's. They sure helped this last cycle along with temping. It was very obvious when i OV'd according to that but we did it every day but 1 during the fertile time so it's just confusing how it didn't happen. What's HSG?

Well girls, I'm embarrassed to say it, but it's happening again. DB was away for 5 days for a work conference, and he met someone while he was gone. He ended things with me yesterday. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I don't know why this keeps happening to me!! :'(

Oh JBear, i'm SO sorry! That's horrible! I hope you find your TRUE mate soon! :hugs:

Icing on the cake? I just got fired too... FML

OMG! That's horrible! Why??? Hang in there...and wear protection with any newbies for just a bit because NOW is when you would get preggers! It's how the universe works! :) Cruel...crazy...but sometimes could be a blessing in disguise! Hang in there. Hugs!

Well sounds like i'll be trying softcups this next go round. What if you BD in the morning? Can you leave those in at work and are they comfortable??? Or maybe if we BD in morning before work, i can leave them in while getting ready them take it out. I have no clue. I'm thinking about getting pre-seed for this next cycle too. Still no AF today but i can totally feel her coming on. Just waiting for it now. Yeah, I'll still use my OPK's. They sure helped this last cycle along with temping. It was very obvious when i OV'd according to that but we did it every day but 1 during the fertile time so it's just confusing how it didn't happen. What's HSG?

HI TTCbaby
I would recommend BDing at night as the little swimmers need all the gravity they can get and by walking around they are having to work against gravity to get to their ultimate destination.
Yup you could wear the softcup for up to 8 hours with no problems.
An HSG scan is where you have radio active dye squirted into your womb and tubes. Its used to check the health of the womb and to see if there are any blockages in the tubes. Minor blockages are often cleared in this procedure. They do say that we are up to 30% more fertile after having this procedure. I have heard of sooo many ladies who fall pregnant within 2 months of having this scan done. My SIL fell pregnant within a few days.

Oh Jen :hugs: I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time.
I'm sure you will soon find another job. Hang in there hun, The light at the end of the tunnel cant be far off now!!
:hugs: :flower:

:bfn: and :witch: yesterday so I’m out for May. :sad2: On to cycle #4…already on day 2 so that’s good.

Looks like time to have a glass of wine, relax for a few days and then get your hands on the preseed and softcups.

GL for this cycle hun.

ladies I have wonderful news i just got my bfp I can't believe it I am so happy right now. I did a test this am for some reason I never test this early af isn't due for another 5 days but its a + test for sure its not as dark as the controll line but pretty freaken close I just can't believe it after almost 2 years of trying I finally got a real bfp I am over the moon right now thanks ladies for all the support I couldn't have done it without you

ladies I have wonderful news i just got my bfp I can't believe it I am so happy right now. I did a test this am for some reason I never test this early af isn't due for another 5 days but its a + test for sure its not as dark as the controll line but pretty freaken close I just can't believe it after almost 2 years of trying I finally got a real bfp I am over the moon right now thanks ladies for all the support I couldn't have done it without you

Amazing news!!!!!! Many many congrats to you!!!!!! SO excites for you!

Amazing news!!!!!! Many many congrats to you!!!!!! SO excites for you!

thank you I still can't believe it, I've looked at the darn test like 20 times already today I'm going to get another test tomorrow just to put my mind at ease but its a dark test so I'm sure its a true + test

:wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations on your :bfp:
I am so happy for you Sandy!!! Well done you!!!

:wohoo: bump buddy!!

thanks Carla
yay bump buddies I'm so excited
I didn't have any early signs except for sore bb's and i usually get that anyway just not as bad. the ladies are still sore and getting bigger already does that happen this early? I think I need to go bra shopping very soon I'm busting out of the ones I have. I still can't believe it. i took another test last night and the line was darker then fridays test so I'm supper happy. next step call my dr tues am.

thanks Carla
yay bump buddies I'm so excited
I didn't have any early signs except for sore bb's and i usually get that anyway just not as bad. the ladies are still sore and getting bigger already does that happen this early? I think I need to go bra shopping very soon I'm busting out of the ones I have. I still can't believe it. i took another test last night and the line was darker then fridays test so I'm supper happy. next step call my dr tues am.

Hi Sandy

Ditto to the no signs till the boobies got really sore!! My bbs starting to feel a bit better these days - not as sore! YAY!! I dont think my bbs are any bigger but then again they were pretty big to start with! (34FF - I think thats about a 34DDD/E?)
I didnt stop testing for about 2 weeks. Still got most of the strips too :haha:
I just loved seeing the test line getting darker!
What is your due date? Some time in Jan?
:happydance::happydance: to being bumpbuddies!

jan 26th is the edd
I don't feel pg at all no cramps no nothing just a little tired but thats about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->