KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Feeling very very uncomfortable.....so ready to be done

How about u?!

hows everyone this week?
Tiff how are you feeling? I've been thinking of you a lot lately. another week and a half to go isn't it?

AFM- I've been feeling baby this week, I started to feel baby last week but wasn't to sure it was baby or gas but this week its for sure baby. I feel flutters almost everyday which makes it feel so real that you are caring a life and not just getting fat. my placenta is in the back of my uterus and my u/s tech told me i wouldn't feel baby as early as most but from what I've read thats the complete opposite of what she told me. my next dr's appointment is on monday I can't wait to hear the hb again and then sept 7 is my next u/s and that is when we will find out if we are team pink or blue. DF thinks we are having a girl so we will see if he is right or not. I do have a girls name picked out its going to be Sophia he picked it and its the only name we both agree on so far. I only have the first name picked I have no idea what the middle name is going to be. I can't wait for Sept 7 so I can finally start buying stuff. well thats my update for the week hope everyone has a good weekend

oh Tiff, not long now!! I love your bump pics! I really want to get mine organised now.

Sandy - love feeling baba moving! Such a magical feeling!

AFM - Speckle is growing bigger by the day as is the bump! Bump is really feeling big today. Next MW appointment is next week. Room is almost cleared but now the house is such a mess with boxes and bags of things that need to go to various places - friends, loft, charity, etc. Still to order the cotbed and dresser/changer. Hoping to get the house looking a bit tidier by the end of this week!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi ladies!!! Hope you are all doing well. :) We just had a birthday party today for our daughter who will be 4 on Tuesday! Time really flies.... And her sister just turned 2 months old!!!

happy birthday Abi

well i got my results from my colposcopy they realy didn't say anything they just want to keep an eye on me so I guess I just have to wait till my next appointment with them in Jan to see if I have had any new changes. I'm taking it as good news for now. sept 7 is my next u/s they won't tell me if I am having a boy or girl till I see my dr which is 10 days later but hopefully baby has his/her legs wide open so I get a sneak peek but I was told the u/s tech doesn't stay to close to that area when we are looking at the screen.

hope everyone is doing good this week

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Attachments

• 20120824_174427.jpg
    20120824_174427.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20120826_134957.jpg
    20120826_134957.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
OH MY GOSH!!!!
Congrats!!! I feel a BFP party coming on here!!!
So here it comes ...

Congratulations
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OH MY GOSH!!!!
Congrats!!! I feel a BFP party coming on here!!!
So here it comes ...

Congratulations
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thank you so much Skweek35! I feel incredibly blessed right now. I just hope this one makes it!

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

congrats I'm so happy for you, yay to our lucky thread. how many days early did your test? I was five days and my test looked like yours then a day later they got darker I think I took 5 tests in total I just needed to make sure. you must be over the moon.

congrats I'm so happy for you, yay to our lucky thread. how many days early did your test? I was five days and my test looked like yours then a day later they got darker I think I took 5 tests in total I just needed to make sure. you must be over the moon.

Awe, thank you so much! Yes, yay to our lucky thread! Well, i'm not expected AF until this Thursday or Friday and I tested just this past Friday so I guess about 6 or 7 days early I tested...crazy! I've taken 3 tests so far. One IC, one digi and one frer. :) I plan to test every other day for a week or so to confirm in my head...i have so many tests, i could spare to waste a few. :) Plus i love peeing on sticks when they are POSITIVE!

I feel pretty good actually....I lost all my plug yesterday so hoping things start within the next couple of days. With Landon, I just went into labor and that was it...not many signs leading up to it at all. Landon starts kindergarten tomorrow so now I am worried about going in the middle of the night because that would mean I would have to wake him up to bring to my in-laws..in the middle of the night :-/

Any day now!

FXed for you Tiff. Hope it all goes well
Keep up updated.

Still here ladies.....will start induction process next Tuesday evening

Hi Tiff, How was Landon's first day at school?

Hope everyone is doing well!

AFM - I went back to work today - but just for a few hours to sort out a few things. Officially back at school on Tuesday.
All is well with Speckle. She is growing big!
Ordered a load of things yesterday - cotbed, dresser/changer, mattresses and a carrycot (which needs to be ordered again as that company can't get it in stock!)
So just about ready for her now.

Tiff I keep checking up on you on fb fx she arrives soon

hope all you ladies are doing well this week

a week from today I get my next u/s 20 weeks my goodness time is flying. we are hoping to find out if we are team pink or blue so hopefully baby keeps his/her legs wide open. I hear babies don't always cooperate and I don't think I'll get anymore u/s 2 is all the dr told me I would have unless I have complications. fx for me ladies I'm happy with either a girl or boy I just want to know what we are having so I can start buying stuff all have have bought so far is diapers you can never have enough of those.

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->