KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Sandy Just love the scan pic! Baby looks really happy in there at the mo!
Will continue to pray for you for your appointment tomorrow. Fxed all goes well.

Hey Ladies,
How are you all doing? Sorry I have been MIA. I have been so busy doing other things. I never have time it seems. There is not enough hours in the day

So sorry I haven't been around.
And will be on vacation next week.

Sandy, any update from the doc?
Tiff, good to see you!

AFM, feel like I am showing a lot already and thinking I can feel the bub move too. I could with DD early so definitely thinking yes with this one. Don't see the doc again until August 21 for the big ultrasound. We are staying on Team Yellow but excited to see the baby. DH finally told his family yesterday. I was back in our home town and it's hard for me to hide my bump so I was very nervous.

Take care ladies!

Hi ladies!!
Hope you are all well.
Greer - I just love feeling bubs moving She seems to be moving a lot this week!
Lacy - I so know what you mean by not enough hours in the day! could always do with a few more! :haha:
Sandy - I'm doing really well thanks. Hows things going with you? Have you seen the doc again?

AFM - we are currently in Paris - will be home again on Thursday night! I'm loving being away with DF on our babymoon! Saw Moulin Rouge last night - loved that! Sacre Coeur and Notre Dame are gorgous!!
Off to Eiffel tower and Arc de Triumph in the morning.
Have been feeling Speckle move loads in the last 3 days! She must sense that I'm on holiday and being loving it too!! DF felt her kick for the first time on Sunday night! He loved it!

How is everyone doing?

love to hear that the baby is moving for you Greer and Carla glad your having a good time on your vacation.
I don't think I feel baby yet sometimes I feel something but not sure this is my first so not sure what to look for. I just know its not gas so it must be baby.

I did go to the Dr and they did do another pap and did a biopsy I wont get the result for another 5 weeks but they told me not to think anything right now so I'm not stressing about it. if it is serious I would still have to wait for baby to arrive before I could do anything about it so I'm trying to be as stress free as I can for babies sake. I still worry but nothing I can do for now at least baby is doing good and growing great so thats a plus. I think df is more nervous than me, he was really scared when we saw this Dr but the Dr told me I was in good hands and baby would be safe. He explained his concerns about my first pap that sent me to him and this pap was live on video with a bunch of people who watched which was weird (its a teaching Hospital). I still have abnormal cells but what kind I wont know untill the results. I have another appointment to see him again in Jan a week before my due date that appointment I am not looking forward to just cuz its so close to my due date and I don't want to deliver at that hospital its an hour away from my city. But with my luck that's whats going to happen they'll do my pap and my water will break I should prob bring my hospital bag just incase. thats it for my updates ladies anything new I'll let you ladies know

Fx everything is okay Sandy!

Nice to see all you ladies here :) We have had so many BFP's...now just for the rest of you!

I have a growth scan tomorrow since baby is measuring 3 weeks behind. I am not too worried about it though because my MW said I will probably just have a small baby since I am a small person. Here is my 35 week bump:

318880_328031927286851_2119115886_n.jpg

394630_328030783953632_1698230299_n.jpg

Carla- Hubby and I went there last year for our official honeymoon. What an amazing city. Sit on the bridges at nightnand wat the Towerup. Don't miss San Chapel, thenstained glass church ...it's simp,y amazing (as is most of Paris).

Sandy- thinking of you tons and hoping for good news your way soon.

Tiffany- you look great! Cannot believ you are almost full term already!

AFM- just released from the hospital. Morning sickness got pretty bad and I need loads of fluids. IVs are not fun when the nurse can't find your vein! I am down a pou d from pre pregnancy weight and by this time with DD I was up at least 8 lbs so ki d of nervous about that. Ugh, just hoping the sickness goes away soon!

fx everything is okay sandy!

Nice to see all you ladies here :) we have had so many bfp's...now just for the rest of you!

I have a growth scan tomorrow since baby is measuring 3 weeks behind. I am not too worried about it though because my mw said i will probably just have a small baby since i am a small person. Here is my 35 week bump:

318880_328031927286851_2119115886_n.jpg

394630_328030783953632_1698230299_n.jpg

beautiful bump!!!

Hello ladies,
paris was beautiful!! More about that in a bit!!

Sandy - praying that good news arrives in a few weeks!! FXed!

Tiff- Love your bump!! Just 5 weeks to go for you now! wow! Cant believe how quickly time has flown by!

Greer - good that your have been released from hospital and FXed that dreaded MS moves on soon!

AFM - Yup we are back from Paris and in a way we are glad as it got soooo hot there! try 42'C/108!! and that was at 5pm! Yup it was a scorcher! Spent a lot of money on buying ice-creams! Anything to cool me down!
Really enjoy going up to the VERY top of the Eiffel Tower. I was happy to go to the 2nd level, but glad we went to the very top. The views from up there are stunning!
There were at least 3 other expectant couples there on Wednesday morning too! I am fascinated with the 'love' bridges! Lovers go to one of these bridges with a padlock. They then write their names and a date on their padlock and attach it to the side of the bridge. There are even vendors on the bridge selling padlocks too! pictures should be on FB soon.

Here are a few pics

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/Picture048-1.jpg
Saw this and had to get it!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/524112_10151720025025288_1612596156_n1.jpg
Me walking down a few stairs on the Eiffel Tower

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/547884_10151720015810288_422062549_n1.jpg
Notre Dame in the background - loved it! Its beautiful both inside and outside!!

Tiff you look beautiful love the bump

Carla glad you loved Paris the city of romance

Greer sorry to hear your having ms still, have you talked to your dr about taking anything? in Canada we have a drug called diclectin its the only med safe for pg nausea/sickness. My sister was on it with both her pg its the only way she could keep food down and her ms never left her like it does with most she was sick pretty much the whole nine months. I hope that doesn't happen to you

got some good news last week my sister inlaw is 9 weeks pg with her second i'm so happy for her. now thats my sister, me and my sister inlaw holy baby boom in my family. Family get togethers are going to be fun, babies all around.

awww that is soo cute!!! Similar here - me and SIL are due within days of each other!

Hey ladies, where is everyone??
Thought I would pop in today as I'm officially in my 3rd tri!!! :wohoo:

Here are a few pics

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/Picture048-1.jpg
Saw this and had to get it!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/524112_10151720025025288_1612596156_n1.jpg
Me walking down a few stairs on the Eiffel Tower

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/547884_10151720015810288_422062549_n1.jpg
Notre Dame in the background - loved it! Its beautiful both inside and outside!!

Beautiful pics! :)

Hey ladies, where is everyone??
Thought I would pop in today as I'm officially in my 3rd tri!!! :wohoo:

yay for the 3rd tri

I had a wonderful week at our friends cottage and one more day left of vacation then back to work on monday.

hope all you ladies are doing well.

Oh my gosh, it has got really quiet in here recently. Where is everyone else?

Sandy good to hear you enjoyed your time away. Good luck with work this week. I still have 3 weeks left of holiday and trying to make the most of this time off to prepare for the little one.

How is everyone else?

Hi ladies :) Everything is good here...just waiting for this baby to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->