Kids Birthdays - How many presents?

1 thing they want
1 thing they need
1 thing to wear
1 thing to read

Then they can have a party or a day out also.

So no real limit on money but its probably around £150.

I usually get one main present then a couple of medium gifts depending on how expensive the main present was, then a few little gifts. I always get them an outfit too.

I spend about 50€, my mum buys her so much that it doesn't leave me much to buy. Last Christmas I only spent 15€ on her as my mum had bought her sooooo much.

Its my daughters birthday on 21st feb we have got her.

Innotab 3s
case for innotab
doc mcstuffin innotab game
Big play kitchen

will probably get her a few small things to

all that has cost £250

We spend around £50 each on birthdays.I couldnt afford more and they really dont need anything either.They get a party,day out,cinema etc too.
Nathan just got a contract phone for his 12th in jan and one computer game.
Aimees is today,she got trousers,top,shoes,hairband
'dress up' glasses,clothes for her barbies and a few books.She was morw than happy with that and cost under forty quid.
Kids dont care how much you spend on them.

Jacob's birthday is tomorrow & he has one nice present from us. So soon after Christmas he just doesn't need loads of stuff.

1 thing they want
1 thing they need
1 thing to wear
1 thing to read

Then they can have a party or a day out also.

So no real limit on money but its probably around £150.

I have heard this before and completely forgotten about it! lol Thanks :thumbup:

Zoe tends to get one "big" present, but not necessarily costly and a few small bits.
This year she is getting a DocMcStuffins interactive doll I got in the sales for £16, not found it for less than £40 since.
However we always have a very big party, her is in April and currently the bill is at £300 before food/bags/balloons etc.

We also normally have a day out as well, but not always expensive

Thomas currently has 5 presents for his birthday (I start early). He has a playdough table set, a wooden garage, a WOW toy, a scooter and a Thomas the tank engine painting book. I bought in sales so it's only cost me £48.97. If I can find a good deal on an outdoor play house I'll buy him one if not what I've bought him already is enough :)

My LO's birthday is tomorrow, he has had a new football kit, boots and lessons. It's come to about £50/60 I tend to buy more at Christmas rather than birthdays. He is having a party this year as he's at nursery now but this is his first one and my parents have paid x

We usually go crazy but this year funds are tight..

We are doing..

one thing he has asked for (spiderman 'doll' )
one pair of pjs (woody pjs)
one educational/arty toy (spiderman draw & erase)
one book (to get)

Xx

Really depends! Usually about 10present from us and then a day out/party x

Here's Josh's basketball hoop, not quite finished building it, we were up till gone midnight and as it's full sized we couldn't put it up in the house! Going to the cinema and lunch later, then his bowling party tomorrow, he's so excited!
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/sqwidge/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4749fc81.jpg

We don't have a set limit for spends/presents.

Joshua's birthday was in December. We spent around £400 including a party. I personally wouldn't count a party as part of his present though.

We usually start buying things a couple of months before for Joshua's Birthday & Xmas. They also get presents throughout the year as well, usually summer toys like a bike or outdoor play area, which aren't appropriate to buy for a birthday in December. Probably spend another £300-500 over the year excluding days out.

1st birthday was one gift and that was a ride on car.

2nd birthday may be more but I'd only ever spend at most £40 at this young age.

I have a friend who goes mad with her sons toys at bdays and Xmas and buys all thru the year too and her house is unbelievably cluttered, I just don't know why she goes so over the top. I prefer a small amount of good quality toys myself. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->