Labor Watch thread

Lab work and NST came back normal so they released me from hospital :)
BP probably just high because I was worked up and anxious...

Thats great news!

I know anxiety can def effect my bp. But also, talking while they are checking it raises it too. And if they dont give me enough of a break after getting weighef and walking down the hall and putting ahoes back on

Two nights in a row now I've dreamt about losing my mucous plug....can you tell I'm anxious for things to get moving. Was so nauseous yesterday morning, ended up throwing up once, fine since, not sure if it was something prelabor related or what :shrug:

I lost 3-4lbs ...my weight was 224-225 Monday morning ...I’m 221 this AM...

Trying to not get tooooo hopeful lol

Painting rest of nursery furniture today and picking up changing pad when i go pick Kids up from school and then headboard should be delivered today for nursery twin bed and so hopefully by midnight tonight everything is in place ...am I crazy to hope I’ll wake up in Labor tomm :haha:

Attachments

• 4F25D43C-EF6A-4B2D-8077-81DF392324B8.jpg
    4F25D43C-EF6A-4B2D-8077-81DF392324B8.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
Lab work and NST came back normal so they released me from hospital :)
BP probably just high because I was worked up and anxious...

I’m the ultimate example of anxiety-induced hypertension. I have such a fear of being in the hospital that even not pregnant I sit around 150-160/80 or higher at the doctor. I have a monitor that I bring with me to appointments that I check with at home. In the car before I go into the doctor, I’ll be 150/80. When I get out of the doctor I’ll check it, and it’ll already come down to 125/70 or lower. Yikes!

I am being watched carefully for signs of pre-e. Just had bloods done yesterday.

Anyway, I would love to join your labor watch thread. My ticker is off though, I set up the ticker based off lmp but everything matches up with my dating ultrasound, which places me at 38+4. :flower:

Had some big braxton hicks last night and ive woken at 4am with period type pain. Feel like i need to go to the roilet but nothing happens so im not sure if im constipated or if this is start of early labour. Not really sensing defined contractions but i have pain in my back, pelvis and thighs.

Will try to go bk to sleep. Im 38w+1 today

Ugh. 40+1 today and really aside from increased backache (started yesterday), and occcasionally cramping that is very on off, ive got jothibg....hopefully soon.

Sending labor vibes to all u ladies!
:dust:

Well I had semi regular, but mild contractions about 10 mins apart last night for several hours a few random ones overnight....nothing seems to be happening now, kinda kept thinking I'd wake up in labor so needless to say pretty disappointed this morning.

Lots of false starts for ppl it seems!

Anybody else felt like yoir waters are bulging? I havent done an internal but i just feel like something is right there inside. Hard to explain. I didnt have this with dd...they broke my waters at 8cm. But i swear it feels like something is coming through

Lots of false starts for ppl it seems!

Anybody else felt like yoir waters are bulging? I havent done an internal but i just feel like something is right there inside. Hard to explain. I didnt have this with dd...they broke my waters at 8cm. But i swear it feels like something is coming through

I havnt this pregnancy, but w DS2 i felt it the night before and the next morning i rolled over in bed and my waters gushed everywhere...maybe ull be in labor soon!

40+3 today. Ugh. I had a lot of cramping last night. Lost a ton of plug that even had some bright streaks of blood. Really thought it would turn into somethibg. But nope. I still have it today tho, so im hopeful for a weekend babe but idk if that will happen or not. Really hoping i dont make it to my 41 week appt on tuesday tho

No fun stuff going on over here either! I had to be emergency-induced at 40+4 with my daughter because my blood pressure shot up, so I’m having a ton of anxiety of that happening again. My blood pressure already fluctuates so badly. Hoping I can go into labor on my own very soon. :(

Fingers crossed for you Guppy!!

Sevenofnine I know I've discussed the BP stuff with you before. I'm the same where mine fluctuate at the dr office too!
I'm currently pissing so many doctors off because of it. I've been fighting off doctors wanting to induce me for like 3 days now.
Firstly, they think my due date is March 3rd and WILL NOT give it up!!!
Secondly, baby has dropped in percentile for his weight comparing an ultrasound I had done at 36 weeks vs. one I had done on Thursday at 40 weeks. My fundul height is normal though and everything else good. Fluid normal, 8/8 score on biophysical test, blood flow through cord is good and NSTs are good!
Thirdly, my BP fluctuates (probably from this stress and pressure from doctors!). The blood work they took on Tuesday looked good on Tuesday supposedly... Now they are re-refrencing it and saying things are elevated.
I have another NST tomorrow. I'll ask for a cervical check, maybe another ultrasound and more blood work before we move forward with a decision on an induction...
I do understand if I'm getting preeclampsia that could be causing baby to not grow well... but these results just seem so weird to me when other tests show no problems!

I did lose some mucous plug today! And light contractions but I'm not timing their length or frequency..

Fingers crossed for you Guppy!!

Sevenofnine I know I've discussed the BP stuff with you before. I'm the same where mine fluctuate at the dr office too!
I'm currently pissing so many doctors off because of it. I've been fighting off doctors wanting to induce me for like 3 days now.
Firstly, they think my due date is March 3rd and WILL NOT give it up!!!
Secondly, baby has dropped in percentile for his weight comparing an ultrasound I had done at 36 weeks vs. one I had done on Thursday at 40 weeks. My fundul height is normal though and everything else good. Fluid normal, 8/8 score on biophysical test, blood flow through cord is good and NSTs are good!
Thirdly, my BP fluctuates (probably from this stress and pressure from doctors!). The blood work they took on Tuesday looked good on Tuesday supposedly... Now they are re-refrencing it and saying things are elevated.
I have another NST tomorrow. I'll ask for a cervical check, maybe another ultrasound and more blood work before we move forward with a decision on an induction...
I do understand if I'm getting preeclampsia that could be causing baby to not grow well... but these results just seem so weird to me when other tests show no problems!

I did lose some mucous plug today! And light contractions but I'm not timing their length or frequency..

It’s so frustrating to me to have a body that doesn’t behave! I’m sorry that your doctors are giving you a hard time. My midwife is the opposite... she says everything is going to be just fine, but my anxiety is killing me. Every day feels like a ticking time bomb. She wants me to wait it out, but I’m terrified that if I wait it out, I’ll end up being emergency induced again with magnesium sulfate, which is one of the sources of my PTSD from my first birth.

They did a pre-e/full blood work up at my last appointment, and I told myself I wouldn’t look at the results. (Being a hypochondriac, I read into everything.) I’m trying to trust my midwife for once that she’ll let me know if something is wrong. I didn’t get any follow-up so I’m sure everything was fine. 😅

No signs of anything happening whatsoever. (My ticker is wrong, according to early ultrasound I’m actually 39 weeks today.)

I hope we both can have a good birth!

I've been a hypochondriac all my life too... Probably since I was 10 or 12...it annoyed my dad so much!

That's so great your midwife is trying to reassure you that everything is ok at this point! :)

So, I might have a hindwater leak.
It felt like I leaked water yesterday before going to bed and since the Drs are all ready on edge with me I thought we should go in to confirm but I didn't have any more leaks there and they did a few different tests to confirm. However, it was all negative. So we came back home and could sleep.
I was having contractions about 8 minutes apart lasting 30 seconds but they've died out now that I've slept.

Hopefully me thinking I have a hind leak isn't me just being a hypochondriac lol!!

Sorry I haven't updated until now but I had my little boy on Monday. Leo 8lbs 4oz

I've been a hypochondriac all my life too... Probably since I was 10 or 12...it annoyed my dad so much!

That's so great your midwife is trying to reassure you that everything is ok at this point! :)

So, I might have a hindwater leak.
It felt like I leaked water yesterday before going to bed and since the Drs are all ready on edge with me I thought we should go in to confirm but I didn't have any more leaks there and they did a few different tests to confirm. However, it was all negative. So we came back home and could sleep.
I was having contractions about 8 minutes apart lasting 30 seconds but they've died out now that I've slept.

Hopefully me thinking I have a hind leak isn't me just being a hypochondriac lol!!

Yay! Sounds promising!
If u have a leak but it isnt consfant, sometimes their test strips wont make a positive even if ur waters did go. At any rate i bet youll be holding your lo very soon (=

Went for an NST just now and having more contractions.
Dr checked and I'm at 3cm now.
She offered to rupture my water as baby isn't engaged but I declined and I just hope baby will engage with these contraction I'm having. They are about 2-3 minutes apart lasting 30 seconds.

Went for an NST just now and having more contractions.
Dr checked and I'm at 3cm now.
She offered to rupture my water as baby isn't engaged but I declined and I just hope baby will engage with these contraction I'm having. They are about 2-3 minutes apart lasting 30 seconds.

Oh wow! Yourr so close!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back