Labor Watch thread

Been having a few contractions tonight but nothing consistent :(

All I can report on is baby feels lower. Actually feeling some sensations on my pubic bone...

Fingers crossed for everyone in their labour and deliveries though! I love labour watch for other people. Not really myself though. I'm so impatient and not good at letting go of control.

Ive just started to lose some of my plug! Last time i didnt lose it until i was about 8cm dilated when they were about to break my waters

All I can report on is baby feels lower. Actually feeling some sensations on my pubic bone...

Fingers crossed for everyone in their labour and deliveries though! I love labour watch for other people. Not really myself though. I'm so impatient and not good at letting go of control.

I'm the same way :haha:

Yeah hopeful cat! hope that means things are getting close! I've been on tp watch hoping for bits of plug:wacko:

My contractions didn't amount to anything, obviously! but I didn't expect them to, they were all over the place anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes apart for a good 3-4 hours.

Had my son, unfortunately my cervix was not favorable for induction and they wanted him out so I ended up with another c section, very disappointed but he is here and safe. He was born March 1st, we named him Noah :)

Congratulations heavenneats! Im sorry you didnt get the birth that you wanted but I'm so glad you r both healthy. Beautiful name!

Sorry Twinkie, that's so frustrating. Ive had soo many false starts this pregnancy. In my last ptegnancy o had 12hrs of false labour 2 days before real labour started. I was gutted. I hope things progress soon

Congrats heaven it sucks when you don't get your birth plan but at least you are both well.

I really thought something was happening yesterday but the contractions died down, lost more plug and spotted today.

I am being induced tomorrow night ��

I can't believe I'm actually here 4.5 years later

Had my son, unfortunately my cervix was not favorable for induction and they wanted him out so I ended up with another c section, very disappointed but he is here and safe. He was born March 1st, we named him Noah :)

Comgrats!!!

I had an entire weekend of the runs. Been losing lots of plugs. Had what felt like real contractions thats lasted about 24 hours, numerous times. Even had dh stay home nm from work one day...and then nothing. Had my 39 week check on thurs. Absolutly no change. So discouraging w the amount of pain ive been in! 39+4 and so far still very preggo. Been breaking out and tired too.

Congratulations on your son heavenneats!
I hope you are feeling okay.

Congrats Heaveneats! Sorry you didn't get the labor you wanted though :hugs:

Good luck Guppy, that all sounds promising for something soon!

Fingers crossed Gubby! Everything sounds like its going in the right direction so hopefully not too much longer to wait.

Ive been losing a little bit more plug but hardly even having braxton hicks let alone contractions lately. Today is my first day on maternity leave so I'm happy for the break atm

OB appt this morning but wasn't checked as it wasn't with my regular OB. Had quite a few contractions for about 3 hours this morning but nothing since :( Now my lady bits feel crazy swollen, but I really can't tell if anything is happening. Dr had asked if I thought baby dropped, but he's been so low this whole pregnancy I don't feel like I'd even know if he did. Being baby 3 you'd think I'd know what I'm looking for. This sucks, I'm getting really miserably uncomfortable, as I'm sure most here are! Yesterday my entire belly felt so sore like it was bruised! Feels normal today though. and the wait continues.....

Ovulation like pulsing pains on left side but towards back...

Weird and annoying

Painting nursery furniture today .... losing lots of plug slime but no real chunks or anything...

37w5d today

Very ready

OB appt this morning but wasn't checked as it wasn't with my regular OB. Had quite a few contractions for about 3 hours this morning but nothing since :( Now my lady bits feel crazy swollen, but I really can't tell if anything is happening. Dr had asked if I thought baby dropped, but he's been so low this whole pregnancy I don't feel like I'd even know if he did. Being baby 3 you'd think I'd know what I'm looking for. This sucks, I'm getting really miserably uncomfortable, as I'm sure most here are! Yesterday my entire belly felt so sore like it was bruised! Feels normal today though. and the wait continues.....

I seriously think this 4th pregnancy has me feeling more like a FTM than my first did lol. So many more mind games!

I had my 40 week appt today....absolutley no cervical change since the week before last. She did perform a sweep but i highly doubt it will work....theyve never worked in the past...
Got the sweep 5 hours ago and so far not much of anythibf, not even spotting.

On the other hand i am breaking out now, which does bormally happen to me before AF abd labor but it could be up to a week away once that happens so....nasuea has picked up a lot today.

I hope baby comes soon enough happiest mom :)
I'm here with you Guppy. Same due date?

I just had my 40 week appointment and I'm now 1cm (was still closed last week). However...Dr has sent me for NST and blood/urine work because my BP was high...
I am blaming nerves though because I declined to schedule an induction. So nerve wracking going against dr orders! I just don't want a date hanging over my head...it wouldn't be until I'm 41+1 but still...I'd rather just get there and then schedule on induction for the next day or something. I don't want to look that far ahead...
But now I have such a bad feeling she not going to like my blood/urine work and will want to induce sooner or something.
So I feel like my nerves just shot myself in the foot.
I'm trying for a vbac and have experienced and heard so many horror stories of Doctors being pushy...

Eeek, wnt2beamom! I really hope your numbers are ok and you aren't pushed into anything you don't want! And fx'd you can get your vbac!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->