labour dreams-weird one

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Yolande1991, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Yolande1991

Yolande1991 mum of 1 and 1 on the way

Last night I had a dream i went into labour in the bath- 2 pushes and bubs was out no pain or anything :) in my dream my oh refused to call an ambulance- how odd lol. oh well just thought i would share as i found it quite weird, didnt have any dreams with my first.

2. Mummyxofx2

Mummyxofx2 Well-Known Member

I dreamt I was at mum mums and was in an empty bath naked squatting with my waters gushing out of me. Hmm really weird

3. Beccaboop

Beccaboop Mummy to Jacob

I had a dream i had my baby in the bath too and it had paper in its mouth like you get in the chipshop and i remember thinking in the dream 'how did it get paper in its month it must of been in my womb' i took the paper out then some ambulance men came in and took the baby (even tho i didnt call them) and i layed down in the bath and finished my bath!

It is weird i wonder what it all means?? I didnt have a water birth in the end! :)

4. Expecting1

Expecting1 Well-Known Member

I'll swap you lol I keep waking up in tears because my bad dreams are always I cant feed Tanner. Not like breast feeding isn't working but like I can't get to him or I'm about to and things keep happening and in the end someone else always ends up bottle feeding him :sad1::confused:

5. MumMumMum

MumMumMum Mummy to two girls x

The other night I dreamt O had the baby but it turned out to be a boy, not a girl (we've been told three times that she is). My response was "but the nursery is so pretty, I don't want to re-do it!'