Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

thanks ladies, Im glad for a great scan too

mkyer, yours is tomorrow! best of luck, cant wait to see the pics!!

Well, I didn't think I could do it but here I am Swampmaiden...

Ladies I truly wish you guys the best pregnancy ever. I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna let you all know. I had a MC on Friday and the baby that I fell so in love with, got so ready for, and have been doing everything I could to have a healthy pregnancy for is gone, completely. I know that you women are amazing and I know that you will give me the support I really do need in this time, but I'm not sure if I'll be back on to respond. My husband isn't doing that much betther than me, so I ask you ladies to pray for him as well. I just wanna thank each and everyone of you ladies for your support, past and present. For your kind words, and just for having me in your prayers. It hurts so bad right now ladies, and I just don't know what to do but turn to God, and I'm even slipping eith that one.
I hope everyone is well, and I will be back here soon b/c my husband said so. Can't wait to see those bumps when I return. Lots of :dust: to you guys. Stay healthy ladies. Bye

4 hours till my appointment! I'm hoping I don't pee on the tech when she pushes the probe down since they told me to drink 16 oz an hour before so my bladder is full. :haha:

Oh no Carter. I just saw your post. I am so so terribly sorry. I don't know what I could possibly say to make it any easier but please know you and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine the hurt you must feel but I hope you are able to heal physically and mentally and return quickly with your sweet sticky bean. :hugs:

Carter,
I'm so so sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how hard that must be right now. I'll keep you in thoughts and prayers as well! :hugs:

Omg carter I'm so sorry makes me cry I know how hard this is my prayers go out to u and your family and we are here for u whenever ur ready ~hugs~

Well my appointment went well today. Baby didn't want to hold still in the right position for the measurements though. It was bouncing all over the place. I had to jump up and down and that finally made it get into the correct position. Everything looked great!
12 week us0002.jpg

Aw that's great! I had my ultrasound this morning too! Baby looked great. We also had a hard time getting the measurements.. they kept telling me to cough and pushing on my stomach. It was cute, I have a picture that looks like the baby is waving haha

Thanks guys :) It was so funny it looked like it was on a trampoline at first bouncing up and down. I'm still having trouble looking at the pics and believing that that's inside of me.

Here are the scan pics from this morning! Yayy. :baby:

Attachments

• 9.12.14 baby.jpg
    9.12.14 baby.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 9.14.12 baby2.jpg
    9.14.12 baby2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 9.14.12 baby3.jpg
    9.14.12 baby3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
wow great pics, DentDoc.. its amazing how much the head/neck area changes in just 2 weeks also (just comparing it to my 13 week scan) Its no wonder we are all so exhausted.. these babies are growing super fast!

Did you get the HB rate?

Also having a hard time believing theres a baby inside also.. I dont even look pregnant yet, but I measured out the crown-rump length the tech gave me.. the baby is pretty much the size of the computer mouse at this point!! crazy....

Ya, it's hard to believe for me too! I kept feeling something might be wrong because I haven't had any morning sickness or much for symptoms at all. Turns out I'm just lucky! haha.
The HB was 160 bpm. =) They do grow so fast! My scan 4 weeks ago it looked like just a blob lol

By the way after my appointment yesterday I went maternity shopping for the first real time. I'm only 5'2" so unless I'm wearing heels (which I normally do if it's not flip flop weather) I have to get the short/petite jeans. Annd since they have a limited selection around here the shopping was pretty much a research mission then I came home and ordered online. I also searched for new shoes but didn't find anything. Don't think I'm going to feel like wearing my high heel boots this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->