Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

My next appointment & scan is the 11th. I'll be 12+6 too. I just want it to hurry up and be next Thursday so I can see my baby!

Ohhh, mkyer.. you've got a whole 2 days more of waiting than I!! I feel for ya!! As it is now with less than a week for me, Im on pins and needles!
Way to be 12+6 scan day buddies :)

Ahhh so jealous you guys have scans coming up! I'm sure everything will be perfect! I can schedule an ultrasound between 11-14 weeks if I want to do the screening for Down's Syndrome.

Also.. OMG McDonald's has them and they taste the same!? Where have I been!?

I couldn't believe that they tasted so much alike I actually like mcdonalds pumpkin spice better and so much cheaper

Congratulations Kaiecee, I knew all was fine!! :cloud9:

I have a my 12 wk scan on Monday 9/8 but I'll only be 11+5 :( oh well, at least I get see to my little peanut.

Hope everyone's scans go well

Oh yeah, a pumpkin spice latte does sound good right about now:coffee:

I'm going to see if I can get an ultrasound next Friday for the screening since I have the day off. I would be 11+5 then.

I'm so happy to be 12 weeks!! How do ya'll count the trimesters? I know people do it differently.. like my bottom ticker says I'm now 2nd tri. But personally I think I'll count the day I turn week 13 as the first day of the 2nd tri. Round ligament pain has been kicking my butt... anyone else? I have to be soo careful turning over in bed or getting off the sofa. I've also been getting other pains randomly... like a pain low in my bladder area if I go too long without peeing and then this weird sharp pain on the left just a bit in from where I feel the round ligament pain. Hopefully all is well and baby is just busy growing in there... no spotting or anything and they go away quickly.

OH forgot to mention... I'm pretty sure I've whined about my horrid acne on here which is getting worse... well today MIL stops by for a minute looks at me and goes "OMG, what happened to your face?" Thanks....

lol poor mkyerby... acne is such crappy thing to deal with on top of everything else, and to have your MIL say something so tactless.. its not really that funny, but wow I wouldnt even know what to say to that without being rude ha...

as for 2nd tri.. I think Im going with ultra conservative and counting day 1 of 14 weeks as officially in 2nd tri. Im so nervous about something being wrong.. Im trying to stay positive and I dont let my mind more than just skitter over negative thoughts but I know they are lurking in my subconscious...
So Im looking forward/dreading my scan on Tuesday... and if its a good scan then I think I'll really finally be able to relax... ive taken so much of this pregnancy on good faith so far but it will be nearly 7 weeks since that first u/s saw the heartbeat, and even though they say once you get a HB yadda yadda.. Im still just holding out for the 12 week scan.

Been getting mild RLP as well.. but sometimes I think its just gas cramps too :shrug:

In my book it says day 1 of 14 weeks is second tri so I'm also going with that

Finally got my mcdonalds pumpkin spice latte ....soooo good !!!

Told hubby's family and our friends this weekend! Basically the world knows now haha. Was a good weekend!
Everyone else have a good weekend?

Yay it's so fun having everyone know and being able to talk about it! I'm just impatiently hangin in there until Thursday. I don't know about y'all but for me its like this weird stage where until I can actually feel baby moving I need to see the ultrasound bc everything says I'm pregnant but I need proof even tho we saw baby once already. Does that make any sense? Lol

I know how you feel! I had an u/s 4 weeks ago but feel like how do I know it's still in there!

Im so glad Im not the only one feeling this way. Ive got my 12 week u/s tomorrow and Im really nervous, even though I know everything is probably just fine!!!

Hope all goes well! I'm sure it will! I'm excited for yours because then it's just 2 more days till mine! Lol

Yay, and I have one now the day after you mkyerby! =)

So relieved (although somehow not too surprised) on a wonderful scan today!!! :happydance:

Baby was sleeping, heartrate was 150. The tech had me turn over on my side and cough to wake the baby up.. felt a little bit bad cuz when it woke up it started hiccupping poor thing lol

We saw the hands, which were up by its face, and its nose and feet... Im so relieved.. so I guess now this is really it!! There really is a living little human in there, and it seems pretty healthy.. can't believe in just 6 months we'll get to meet him/her!

Can't wait to see everyone elses scans!!! Best of luck ladies :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Ah there's a baby! Looking good. Glad everything went well.

Aww so sweet! How funny you had to wake it up, poor thing. Glad everything went well!

As for me tomorrow's my baby sister's 18th birthday (ahh!) soo I went out shopping as I of course haven't gotten a present yet. Well I got a late start and ended up coming home with no present and yoga pants & placemats (for myself). How does that happen? I have no idea, but now I get to run around like a mad woman tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->