Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

hiya mkyerby.. Im pretty good.. busy weekend, and work.. and even on days off Im still running around doing errands. Got a dentist appt today, so Im worried about managing my gag reflex, which is bad even just brushing my back teeth..

my symptoms are starting to go away, which is a relief to not feel so sick and tired all the time.

How about you?

Ugh I hate the dentist! I would definitely explain to them about your worry before they get started. Good luck!

I've been good, just tired. Thought I had my energy back, but nope. My maternity jeans should be coming in tomorrow which I shouldn't be so excited about but I am. :haha: Looks like I may need them soon too... the weather here is crazy but finally cooling down I think. 80 today but the high is 60 one day next week. Had a dream last night that I had a baby boy and it was his first night home.. baby was crying, DH wouldn't help me, and I got peed on. Haha

I'm going to be going to dentist too soon

I'm still sick all the time and I know it will be like this till the end but it sucks

Hey everyone!
Doing well for the most part. Been pretty busy too with school and such.
The temps recently here have been in the 60's, so it actually feels pretty nice! Just counting down the weeks til I can finally find out gender! :baby:

aww Kaiecee, I hope you arent sick the whole time :(
Hopefully that placenta starts picking up some slack and helping you out to even out the hormones.. I personally had no idea that the 1st trimester was so bad in terms of sickness, nausea, exhaustion, apathy.. it sucks to not feel good :hugs:

swampmaiden

nope im sick like this with all my pregnancies right to the end so im in it for the long haul :(

Kaiecee I'm so sorry about your sickness. Have you talked to your doctor about getting meds or anything? What about those Preggie Pops? Hopefully this time will surprise you and won't last the whole time.

Work has been so crazy this weekend. I've been on my feet the whole time and my feet and back are killing me! Pushing 400lb patients around on stretchers when you're already exhausted is not fun. Plus I haven't had enough time to eat or drink enough... nevertheless get a potty break! Annd of course this is the week I have to work an extra day. Ugggh. ok done complaining... how's everyone else? lol I finally got my maternity jeans in the mail and they rock!

Hey totally random non baby related question for you ladies.... My 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up quickly and I still don't know what gift to get my husband! So far we've really been trying to stick to the traditional gift guidelines (is that just a US thing or is that everywhere??) I know it's cheesy, but it's kind of fun to try to find something to match the theme. Soo this year the theme is leather, glass, or crystal. Any ideas? I wish I would have known before I gave him both a leather wallet & belt for last Christmas so he really doesn't need either of those, and I gave him a leather bound firefighter's bible for his last birthday. Ugh I should have planned that one better.

Ugh, that does sound exhausting Mkyerby! So much harder when you have to create a human at the same time! haha.
Maybe something you could get is like a cool decoration or figurine made out of blown glass? Those can be really sweet.
Today excited because I'm finally a peach! Haven't gotten into any of my maternity clothes yet, I'm not sure I even look any different yet. Maybe in a few weeks my belly will start to pop out a little. :flower:

I've tried everything to preggie pops to teas to ginger and even meds the dr gives and nothing works :(

I'm in a really bad mood with the in laws they really better stay away from me for a while I really hate them

Ugh I've been getting really sharp pains that take my breath away and make me unable to stand up straight. I had one bad one that lasted for maybe 10 minutes when I first woke up and it felt exactly like when I had an ovarian cyst rupture a few years ago. Since then they've been random and go away in a second or two, but I'm still worried. :sad1: Maybe I've just overdone it at work since we were so busy, wish I was home resting in bed right now, not working an extra night. Hopefully they'll go away, I would hate to call my Dr. for her to tell me it's probably gas or round ligament pains.

Maybe baby was just stretching out a lot? Or ligaments were sore from working too hard. I feel fine so far today. Weird. How's everyone else?

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Yeah when you first mentioned sharp pains, I thought of round ligament pain, but I don't think they are supposed to last that long. Maybe baby is starting to kick your organs or something? I would ask your doctor just in case!
Afm- nothing really of note to mention. Have a check-up appt. tomorrow with the doctor, probably nothing special. It was cool I had a dream last night I had a baby boy and my mom was giving him a bath. And I picked him up and said "Oh you're so cute!" haha.

I get the worst indigestion goes right from the middle of my breast bone up my chest and into my back!! Hurts so much but it does go away but I'm so miserable while it's happening

I get the worst indigestion goes right from the middle of my breast bone up my chest and into my back!! Hurts so much but it does go away but I'm so miserable while it's happening

:hugs:

Soo this year the theme is leather, glass, or crystal. Any ideas?

How about a watch? that goes with crystals, since watches have crystals in them to help keep track of time, right? Man watches are very fashionable right now too

I understand you on the indigestion. I have to be careful not to lay down right after eating. The past few nights I've also been having issues breathing through my nose at night. It's like as soon as I lay down my nasal passages swell. And I hate mouth breathing; it makes my dry lips even more chapped. I've been getting more frequent headaches too. Hope I'm not getting sick!

Oh as far as the gift I actually did get a watch with a leather band!

What's weird is I didn't even lie down and I thought I was going to die so it seems like upright or lying down I'm getting it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->