Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Yuck, I do too, but it's usually way worse if I bend over (like I can just lean down to put my shoes on and I can feel the acid coming up) or lay down. Sorry bad image I know. :haha: Do Tums or Rolaids or anything help you? Sooo I *think* I MAY be starting to feel flutters!! Nothing real noticeable or frequent, but just every now and then it feels like a butterfly fluttering in there.

I take Zantac but I should take it more regularly like I'm suppose to

I'm also the same lately I feel something in my lower belly some fluttering I'm sure within 4 weeks it will be more since this is my 5th

you know, today is the first day that Im pretty sure Im starting to actually feel genuine movement!! thats so funny that you two are feeling it too.

I kinda scoffed at the women who said they have been feeling movement since 8 weeks (as if the embryo is anything more than a heartbeat at that point)

But now getting close to 16 weeks, this seems way more legit that it is honest movement, and not just mild cramps or ligament twitching or gas. I especially felt it this morning when i was just laying quietly in bed. its super awesome and very reassuring.. I can't wait until the movement gets more consistent, so Im not wishing for a daily ultrasound just to make sure everything okay

Yeah, I swore I felt a movement a couple of days ago! I was sitting and bending over and felt 2 little twitches. I was pretty sure it wasn't something else.. but hubby didn't believe me lol. Maybe? haha.

maybe, dentdoc! you are definitely getting close if that wasnt already it

I'm definetly feeling baby move but its still flutters as of now

Blah I've been naseous and slightly dizzy all day. I thought I was done with this!

I wish I would be done with the sickness a little less than 6 months and it's over lol

aww, lots of hugs and well wishes enduring the sickness and nausea .. I still get random bout of it too every now and then, especially dizziness

Also, I had a midwife appt today.. everything is great so far, and I got to hear the HB on the Doppler! 153bpm.. its right on the borderline between boy/girl rate, even though I know theres no statistical significance on HB predicting gender.. but Im so curious!! Just another month to go before I can find out :)

Seems like my 2nd dr appt is taking forever!!! It's in 1 week can't wait till she gives me my gender scan date

I know, I'm dying to know the gender too! The HR at my appt last week was really similar, 154 bpm. I think I will probably find out the first week of November.

I can't tell if my stomach looks any different yet... keep looking at other people's bumps at different weeks of pregnancy. I wonder when I'll pop! hehe

I've already got a bump that hard to hide probably since this is my 5th and my 3rd with dh in 3 years

dentdoc, I'd be curious to find out if we have the same gender baby, since our heartbeats are practically identical

and yeah Kaiecee, hang in there.. a week sure can drag by.. not to mention 2 months.
The 16 week appt is not for gender tho right? Maybe you'll have to wait until November with a few of us.. we can all be in agony together lol

My midwife said my uterus is now just 3 fingers width below my belly button.. but I swear I don't really have so much of a bump as an over emphasized beer belly now. I guess Im in that awkward stage where people will probably just think I drink too much rather than pregnant haha
(wish I could have a beer or glass of wine tho.. sheesh.. I havent gone this long without a glass of wine or something in years... and I brew wine, and I cant even drink it when its ready to see how how it is.. swishing in mouth and spitting out is just NOT the same..)

On a lighter note, Im an avocado today!! :happydance:

I've been feeling better as long as I eat often. It's like my appetite has gone crazy in the past week. Before I needed to eat often, but only small amounts and I would get full quickly. Now it's like I don't know what full is and the more I eat the better I feel. I guess baby is growing and needs more calories but I hope I don't gain too much weight too fast. I've only gained about two or three pounds so far. But I'm definitely showing even though this is my first. Belly seems to have really popped over the last week and I'm getting looks from strangers now wondering if I'm pregnant or not. Lol My next appointment is the 10th where they'll just listen to heartbeat on Doppler, but I will get my 20 week ultrasound appointment date then which won't be until the last week of October or probably first week of November. I can't wait to know what baby is so it will seem more real and I can start buying cute things!

My dr usually does a rush for ultrasounds so I'm sure it will be done by the end of October at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

I'm headed to the state fair to eat everything in site! Nom nom nom! Today will definitely not be a healthy eating day, sorry baby!

mkyerby.. eat up, girl!!! I heard a saying about Healthy Food.. and then theres Soul Food!! Baby loves soul food lol

Baby hadn't moved much then we were watching an alligator show where people started clapping and cheering loudly and baby started moving! Think it was asleep and the noise woke it up? Seems early for things like that but it's so neat! Baby also started moving lots after the chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick. :haha: I swear it's crazy how much more movement I feel as each day passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->