Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Good afternoon ladies

Glad to hear everyone is doing okay for the most part. I cant wait to see all the scan pics!!! :)

Carter, sorry to hear you had a rough weekend, but the main thing is the baby is okay! you are right that everything else is small potatoes.. such as the following:

Ive been feeling kinda nauseous still.. it doesnt help that my kitchen has this slight rotten veggie/compost-like smell to it.. not sure if its coming from the trap in the sink or what but I cant even go near the sink area without gagging. AND it doesnt help that hubby doesnt know how to put food away properly. Seriously, if I find one more half tomato or half cucumber just laying on the counter... :trouble:

otherwise, just enjoying my day off today.. had lunch with my dad and great-grandma.. got a haircut.. going to fold a pile of laundry thats been waiting around for a few days, and catch up on some netflix, and stay out of the sun.. its been HOT!

Lol Swampmaiden that emoti you used after the half cucumber stuff had me laughing so hard! That's so crazy that you said Netflix because just as I'm reading this I'm flopping down on the bed watching Netflix on the XBOX saying "I wonder what's new?" and got all excited because I saw Once Upon a Time Season 3!!! That's so bizarre. I hope mine doesn't come back like it was when it first set in. I was having Migraines as well which made it so much worse. Now I still gag when something has a strong underworldly smell but at least its not just because all the time nausea.
Oh yeah I can't wait either to see these scan pics from everyone. That always makes me happy to see every one's peanut growing!!

lol Carter, theres some good emoticons here!

Ive been watching Lost Girl.. its kinda a sci-fi fantasy crime solving series.. a bit too much sex for my taste at times, but the actors (esp the main gal) are really charismatic. Its a Canadian show, and Netflix just put up the last 2 seasons.. which Im nearly done with :( its a very guilty pleasure ...

Good night ladies hope to have good news tomorrow from my scan
And tonight like most night I've been throwing up yippe

lol DentDoc, Ive heard thats a good show

aww Kaiecee, puking sucks!!! Im sure your scan will be great tho since you are obviously suffering from acute progesterone poisoning (haha) hopefully you can bear thru the appt without having to hurl.. I had a haircut today and it was kinda miserable because I felt sick throughout the whole thing :(

I should book a private scan.. Im 12 weeks tomorrow!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies! Just catching up before I head to bed. Thankfully I'm feeling better, still not quite as great as last week, but not too bad. I at least got some cleaning done today. It's been soo hot here too. I think it hit 100 but with the humidity it was even worse. I can't breathe when it's like that so I've been staying in the a.c.

Dent- I'm glad you got to finally tell your parents!!

Carter- sorry you had a bad weekend! Hope this week is better. Glad you've been able to eat though! Wait soo have you met your in-laws? Or do you just not have to see them much? I was 15 when DH & I started dating so we were already part of each other's families by time we got married. Although his mom did go psycho right before the wedding that I was stealing her son away. ..umm we had been together for over 6 years at that point. . Lol

Kaiecee- sorry you've been so sick! That's awful. Hopefully it will get better soon! Hope all goes well with your scan! Can't wait to see a picture!

They better give me a pic because dh has to stay home with the boys

Hello Ladies!
OMG my hubby loves Merlin Dent!! I haven't even seen an episode yet, so sad! I think I might have to take a peek at that at some point. I think I saw Lost Girl on there, the name sounds familiar. I'm gonna look for that today swampmaiden.

Kaiecee, I'm sorry about the puking! I have been there hun. I know it's not fun at all, but in the back my mind all I could think was "at least it's an indication my peanut is growing". Crazy, I know :wacko: FX for the U/S pic too! I can't wait til you get to see your little buddy in there waving, that's gonna be such a relief I'm sure.

Mkyerby, that sounds awful! 100+ with humidity. OMG I would've died by now!! I hopw you guys are keeping cool out there in those HOT states! You too swamp!

Oh yeah, Swampmaiden, thanks for blessing me with the gift to GAG on toothpaste. I almost lost it this morning BEFORE I even put the toothbrush in my mouth lol. I never experienced that til this morning. I was gagging just thinking about it, like I really felt like I was gonna throw up! My stomach muscles were contracting, my jaws got watery, I was coughing uncontrollably.. it was soooo weird to do that over the THOUGHT of brushing my teeth haha, I barely made it through actually brushing 'em!! NOW I know how you felt :rofl:...

Anywho...how's everyone today?

Yeah, you should try watching! They have all 5 seasons on there.

lol Carter, no prob on the toothbrush gag reflex.. I still get it, esp on the back teeth when I floss.. I have yet to find a way around it.. and welcome to being a Lime!

and yeah, its been hot here but thankfully its also been cooling off a little bit. and if I dont leave the house all day, then its great. it mainly just sux when Im at work since I work outside. I must be one of the few people whose favorite season is Winter lol b/c everyone else seems to love summer and think Im crazy for not liking summer also

And Im a plum!!

Yayy for being a plum! I've got 2 more days! My favorite season is fall! It's kind of ridiculous how happy fall related things make me. I get soo excited when Bath & Body Works puts out all of their fall scents. I go fall crazy with decorations, candles, wall plug scents, even my hand soaps, hand sanitizers, and body wash & lotion.

Dent, I will be doing that! As soon as I'm done with the OUAT S3. I love Sci-fi, they really take me to another place. (don't judge me :hehe: )

Thanks for welcoming me to limely-hood Swamp lol, as you move on to bigger and better fruit! Which a plum sounds really good right now. I'm glad it's cooling off though b/c that weather sounds like a real headache. My favorite season is Spring, not only because I born in the Spring, but also because I LOVE the rain! I hate thunder, but the raining just makes it so peaceful and serene for me. I always sleep better when it rains. And guess what, my baby will be born in Spring too if I carry to full term. Woohoo!!

Oh my Mykerby! I love some of the fall scents too from B&BW but I think you got me beat lol. I'm sure your home smells lovely throughout the year though. My favorite thus far is the Pumpkin Cupcake scent, that candle rocks!!

Ohhh pumpkin cupcake! I had a wallflower plug in in that. It was delicious but made me hungry all the time! :haha:

LOL!! Yeah I know what you mean, and I'm pretty sure this year it's going to be a lot worse considering we're going to be in second Tri by the time they are presented again.

Hi ladies
Changes my profile pic to babies :) he /she is head down feet up
Was so happy to see it moving around :)
They changedy date again now edd is march 21st :) makes no difference I'll have a cesarian at 39 weeks

Glad your scan went well!

I love summer, but only if I get to enjoy it doing something where I'm not dying of heating (like swimming). Fall is really nice! My fav... the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Totally had one earlier today...

I love the pumpkin spice latte but if u buy the one at mcdonalds it's so much cheaper than Starbucks and tastes the same

DentDoc, Im with ya on the summer activities involving not feeling the heat.. love swimming... especially in really cold clear rivers in the forest. I really really miss the Smith River in northern California!!!

...And you know, on second thought.. I really like fall as well.. I love fall smells/scents.. and now I want a pumpkin spice latte lol

Soooo.. I finally booked my '12' week scan!! Its next week Tues on 9/9.. I'll technically be 12+6 but oh well!! Now I have something to look forward too/be really nervous about!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->