Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

That's awesome you get to feel so much movement already!
Yay I'm an orange! =)

Not in the mood this am to go get all this done I'm so tired slept only 4 hours!

Scheduled my gender scan for November 7th! Yay!
Anyone else know when they will find out? So exciting!

Not yet.. I havent actually scheduled my gender scan yet. Although since I'll be going to a private clinic for it, I could probably wait until a week before I want to go.. Im planning on waiting to 21 weeks.. so that'll put me around the end of the first week of November.

BTW, anybody been feeling any sharp twinges, pulls, short cramps? I've been feeling them today, and I dont want to worry too much but I still do...

So I went to get my blood and diabetes test done then only when I get there do tjey tell me they can't do the diabetes test I have to go to the hospital so I'll do that some time next week at least my bloods are done

DOCTORS APP TOMORRROW!!!
Finally I'll ask to get my gender scan done before november hope she says yes!!!

Yeah I've been having quite a few sharp twinges. It's normal, right?

I think the pains are totally normal. Probably a combination of round ligament pain and the uterus stretching as baby grows. As long as there is no bleeding or anything. I have my next appointment on Friday but they'll just listen to the heartbeat on the Doppler then. That's when I'll make my 20 week ultrasound appointment though, so at least I'll finally know what day it will be.

Me too I'll find out when I'll get my scan for the sex etc can't wait and hopefully they can get the heartbeat :) it's hard sometimes

how exciting, Kaiecee! I love hearing everyones baby gender. And Im sure theyll be able to get the heartbeat via the Doppler. My midwife found my babys heartbeat immediately, and that was at 15 weeks also. Let us know!!

My cramps went away, i guess yesterday i had a growth spurt? I dunno.. cuz yesterday I was really really tired.. took a nap in the afternoon after having 11 hours of sleep and merely laying on the couch all day.. then I was in bed by 930p

Today I feel much better, more energy, no cramps.. gotta enjoy the good days :)

And Im an onion today too!!! :happydance:

Good to hear you're feeling better. Yay for onions! haha

yes, yay for onions lol.. sometimes i wonder if they pick fruit for the weeks when you may be hormonally sweeter than other weeks.. I notice some of the later fruit arent so sweet.. onions, potatoes, eggplants, pumpkins :haha:

So found the hb right away af 160!!! Ive never had a hb that high all my boys were 130-140 a lot of people are saying it's a girl but I'm not going to get my hopes up can't wait fort gender scan just waiting for the hospital to call with my appointment

nice Kaiecee.. I'd be curious to find out if its a girl also!

My fetal heartbeat has been a consistent 153.. which is right on the border between girl/boy.. I still have no real inkling either way of which gender its going to be!!

Nice! I wonder if it'll be a girl too.
Also, I wonder if you're right about the fruit thing...

Hey ladies! First chance I've had to update, but my appointment went well. Of course I was all nervous bc I hadn't felt baby move much at all and it's been fairly often the past few days. I usually love my Dr. but I was a bit annoyed with her today (especially since I had been nervous!) As she's putting the Doppler on my belly she goes "oh I forgot to change these batteries" soo it continues to cut off every 5 seconds, but she continues to put it onto my belly, we hear a heartbeat and she says "oh that was easy!" I said, "Stupid question, but how can you tell that that's the baby and not my heartbeat." She grabs my wrist to feel my pulse and goes well normally your heart rate shouldn't be that fast, but that is yours, why are you so nervous, calm down! She moves it a bit and we can hear a faster different sound and she's like oh there's baby, but we only hear it for a few seconds before the machine cuts off again. But what we did hear she said was 145bpm, at the 12 week u/s it was 157. I went ahead and got my flu shot too and my arm is killing me now at work!

I scheduled my 20 week u/s appointment for Wednesday Nov. 5th. But if all goes as planned we'll just get the tech to write it down and give it to my sister and she's planning a gender reveal party for us on that Friday.

Ya I would have been annoyed with that too
At least you your appointment I'm still waiting for the hospital to call to give me one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->